2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    100 Pacer said:
    That’s impressive.

Very impressive indeed. 
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9WbCKiSetb/

Today's @pearljam Lisbon poster has a special story behind it. We thought it was best for the artist @neivanmade to say it in his own words.

We will be releasing a special woodblock edition on Tuesday July 16th at TSURT.com We will be sending out the time on Monday to people on the mailing list. You can join the mailing list through the link in our bio.

Art by @neivanmade
    Video by @lara_salatyuk
    Woodblocks by @lisowsky_surf

• Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,062
    demetrios said:

I really like this poster and was meant to be at the show. I can’t justify dropping €55 on a poster for a show I wasn’t at but love it if they do something for a future show I go to.
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 940
    PJ Twitter account is teasing a new basketball. I’d be shocked if it’s not a red & black ball for Chicago. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,111
    edited July 15
    ZoSoTim said:
    PJ Twitter account is teasing a new basketball. I’d be shocked if it’s not a red & black ball for Chicago. 
    chi definitely then philly and boston for sure?
    edited July 16
    ZoSoTim said:

Philly ball please!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    ZoSoTim said:
    dont need another. it was a good run 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    ZoSoTim said:
    I don't think they'd do one for Chicago (or even Boston) since they're playing baseball stadiums. Indy is a real possibility.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    ZoSoTim said:
    I don't think they'd do one for Chicago (or even Boston) since they're playing baseball stadiums. Indy is a real possibility.
    I was thinking that.  For LA, the Forum is a historical venue for the Lakers.  I would even be surprised if they did a basketball for Philly.  Go Birds.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    They should do full size baseball bats for the ballparks 
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722
    ZoSoTim said:
    *cough* Knicks *cough*
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    kmcmanus said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    *cough* Knicks *cough*
    Right. Probably more likely since it's actually in the venue.
    edited July 15
    Got my Ames Bros London AP today and the color appears orange whereas on the picture it looks red. Is it a variant or is the color in the picture off?
    ZoSoTim said:
    Got my Ames Bros London AP today and the color appears orange whereas on the picture it looks red. Is it a variant or is the color in the picture off?
    That's the AP

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    kmcmanus said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    *cough* Knicks *cough*
    I thought Knicks was the obvious choice. Would parallel 2022 when they had hats for NY and LA in Knicks and Lakers colors 
    pjl44 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    That's the AP

I see the difference now but when I ordered them I guess I didn’t look closely enough. Thanks!
    ZoSoTim said:
    pjl44 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    That's the AP

I see the difference now but when I ordered them I guess I didn’t look closely enough. Thanks!
    Subtle but noticeable! I prefer the red so the s/n SE was an easy buy.
    I generally prefer red too (and may grab the SE edition as well) but in person the orange looks so much better. It’s a lot brighter. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    So USA merch used Canvas which are the most dog awful shit quality ever and the fit is super weird (very long and weird neck) with short sleeves.

Europe used Gildan which seems to be far superior quality, need to see if it will last 1 wash.
    Brisk. said:
    So USA merch used Canvas which are the most dog awful shit quality ever and the fit is super weird (very long and weird neck) with short sleeves.

Europe used Gildan which seems to be far superior quality, need to see if it will last 1 wash.
    I bought two different sizes of the Barcelona shirt - one was canvas and one gildan 
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    demetrios said:

Today's @pearljam Lisbon poster has a special story behind it. We thought it was best for the artist @neivanmade to say it in his own words.

We will be releasing a special woodblock edition on Tuesday July 16th at TSURT.com We will be sending out the time on Monday to people on the mailing list. You can join the mailing list through the link in our bio.

Art by @neivanmade
    Video by @lara_salatyuk

Has anyone who signed up heard back? Not I. Thanks.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    shecky said:
    demetrios said:

Art by @neivanmade
    Video by @lara_salatyuk

Has anyone who signed up heard back? Not I. Thanks.
    Was just going to ask that, i haven’t heard anything.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Yes. 10:10 pacific tomorrow 
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Thank you!
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 250
    If anyone wants to sell their ames london orange ap I'll be happy to buy it from you! Missed out on the AP. Thanks! 
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    ZoSoTim said:

-95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Brisk. said:

Agreed bella one I have is absolutely the worst shape tee I own. Can't wear it because the neck and shoulders all pull forward 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    ZoSoTim said:

Is that real? Because that is fugly.