2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    edited July 10
    That is a top quality poster.  Great detail.  The album names are cool.  Red usually isn't my color of choice, but that intense red sky gives the scene an interesting feel.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Spanish colours red and yellow 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    DL236795 said:

So we don't have to keep going to previous page...
    I just want to keep staring at this poster.  Such awesome detail
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    This is the best of the tour by far......not a little bit....but far
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    Better than both Barcelona posters (not hard) but still not a great poster.
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 941
    Another easy pass. That poster does nothing for me. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • FBechFBech Posts: 43
    Hello, where can I get the Madrid poster, is there going to be an open merch stand during the day? I men tomorrow outside the festival
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    edited July 10
    ZoSoTim said:
    It's definitely has a "low hanging fruit" vibe with throwing in... a bunch of album-titles... where is any form of cleverness in it?  But it will obviously get pearl jam fans going.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 896
    Well it's no Milan 2018.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
    Where can I get it?
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,467
    ZoSoTim said:
    Same. Not a fan of this at all.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Ok, I got it. They are selling this today and tomorrow starting at 5:00 pm. Are they going to have posters and city shirts for both days o everything will be sold out today? The thing is I am travelling tomorrow. I actually dont like festivals but it was my only chance since I went to Berlin, I ended up going to Judas Priest in Berlin on july 2.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    MikeDigs said:
    DL236795 said:

ZoSoTim said:
    It's definitely has a "low hanging fruit" vibe with throwing in... a bunch of album-titles... where is any form of cleverness in it?  But it will obviously get pearl jam fans going.
    I think it's great. Sometimes trying to come up with something clever gets you a brain squatting over a toilet or two girls looking at each other with other girls coming out of their eyes. Don't overthink it, it's a concert poster  
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,062
    Just realised they use the American date format on the badges of month if it’s then date 07 11.
    be good if they switched it up for European dates so it’s 11 07.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    ZoSoTim said:
    glad it wasnt just me.......there seems to be a lot of love for it on social media. I mean is ok.......but its just that. OK. 
    Can see every album except Backspacer in the poster, anyone else spot it?
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    Have not spotted it yet, do see a lot of 'Lost Dogs'
    edited July 10
    SHZA said:
    MikeDigs said:
    DL236795 said:

ZoSoTim said:
    I think it's great. Sometimes trying to come up with something clever gets you a brain squatting over a toilet or two girls looking at each other with other girls coming out of their eyes. Don't overthink it, it's a concert poster  
    There is a logic fallacy in your comment. The opposite of "banal references" like having the album titles just written out to have pearl jam fans go "That is something Pearl Jam on the poster!"  isn't that Barcelona poster, which doesn't try to be clever at all. That poster falls into the bucket of "going with an artist with her/his artistic style, which one might enjoy or not enjoy" which I respect them for doing (even though the Barcelona poster wasn't my cup of tea... at all". And is the very essence of "don't overthink it" to boot.

But this poster is pretty much this from the Star Wars relaunch:

But ofc, maybe I am missing some point/idea about throwing in a bunch of album titles on spanish architecture. 

And - it looks like great craft and with time and energy put into it. Which I respect. And a great popping red sky. the Pearl Jam title looks like an afterthought. But is balanced by Riot Act being in a focal point. PJ20 on there is strange. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,975
    edited July 10
    You have to hold the poster up to a mirror to see the reverse side of the buildings. Also stand on your head.
    Cool poster!
    Wondering why the roads seem to run right into the building. Maybe an error, but was not sure if I'm missing some hidden mssg.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Great poster!!  I like the mention of the albums.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    For those of you that don’t care for this poster: would you like it more if it were the exact same poster, just without the album titles mixed in throughout?

And for those that do dig it: would you like it less if it were the exact same poster without the album titles mixed in throughout?

Just curious as to how much those being on there influence opinions. 
    pjruss said:
    For those of you that don’t care for this poster: would you like it more if it were the exact same poster, just without the album titles mixed in throughout?

And for those that do dig it: would you like it less if it were the exact same poster without the album titles mixed in throughout?

I wouldnt mind either way, I always like posters that represent something to do with the city they are (see Bellas Hyde Park poster a couple years ago)

All I keep thinking is Backspacer is removed from Spotify (in the UK at least) and not referenced in the poster... start the conspiracy theories!
    edited July 10
    All I keep thinking is Backspacer is removed from Spotify (in the UK at least) and not referenced in the poster... start the conspiracy theories!
    The artist is not a super-fan, and when googling could only fit one and had to choose between the studio album PJ20 or Backspacer and picked PJ20?

or the statue above Lightning Bolt is the woman in the sea from the BS cover? Or something similiar from the cover is hidden somewhere
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    pjruss said:

I like it and think it would be better without the album titles 
    The artist is not a super-fan, and when googling could only fit one and had to choose between the studio album PJ20 or Backspacer and picked PJ20?

or the statue above Lightning Bolt is the woman in the sea from the BS cover? Or something similiar from the cover is hidden somewhere
    There's probably a turtle hidden in there somewhere
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 941
    pjruss said:

I wouldn’t like it either way. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076

l
    What I think of every PJ poster...
    Ketchup and Mustard BPA Free Food Prep Cute Set of 2 Plastic Squeeze  Bottles for Condiments Holds 8 oz
  • JayfesukJayfesuk Posts: 97
    My guess is it’s the the arrow on the road⬅️ 🔙space r
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    Made it to checkout... $42 USD for shipping to the US. EJECT!

European fans, I am starting to understand your pain when ordering shop items.