demetrios said:
    What currency is this? $40,000.00? :rofl:
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    You can always buy a Bad Religion one for 20k

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,930
    Robbert said:
    Only 40k?

ISO
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Wouldn't accept my zip code. Argentina only I guess 
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    Ray J. T. said:
    demetrios said:
    What currency is this? $40,000.00? :rofl:
    40k Argentinian Pesos is about $43.00 USD.

• Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 136
    That BR poster is niiice
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,467
    demetrios said:
    Dublin is so far ahead of the rest it’s not even fair. Only other good ones are Manchester and Ames London.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,085
    pjl44 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Got my Ames Bros London AP today and the color appears orange whereas on the picture it looks red. Is it a variant or is the color in the picture off?
    That's the AP

Lol
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,085
    demetrios said:
    Still regret buying it. But the Barcelona#1 doesn't look too bad here in stamp-size. Also, has a connection to the place. So the person tried.

I like Dublin the most (like every other person on here) but at the same time it looks exactly like something you would see a million times over on DeviantArt. Lacks a bit of personality I would say.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    edited July 18
    I usually like everything that Ames Bros do but I’m not keen on their London poster. The one they did for Hyde Park a couple years ago is much better, and one of my favourite PJ posters of all time.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    I didn't buy either Barcelona print, but I started to appreciate night 1 more once I saw the print for night 2. I like Dublin, Manchester and Madrid (plus the concept of Ames London) but the rest are not to my taste. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    goldrush said:
    demetrios said:
    Dublin is so far ahead of the rest it’s not even fair. Only other good ones are Manchester and Ames London.
    The Ames London and Dublin are the only ones I would consider wall-worthy.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,062
    I dont get the Dublin one, it looks OK but seems far too dark for me
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    pjl44 said:
    Got excited I was going to find a nutsack vulture shirt finally...
    goldrush said:
    demetrios said:
    I don't think Dublin is that good.  That's how low the bar is set now...
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    Barcelona 1 is the only nice one for me. Show-edition and artist-edition
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    pjl44 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    Got my Ames Bros London AP today and the color appears orange whereas on the picture it looks red. Is it a variant or is the color in the picture off?
    That's the AP

Lol
    It's like that Mumford red>orange variant. You need a swatch before purchasing.
    matt84 said:
    I usually like everything that Ames Bros do but I’m not keen on their London poster. The one they did for Hyde Park a couple years ago is much better, and one of my favourite PJ posters of all time.
    I'm a sucker for a good band member caricature 
    pjl44 said:
    Sorry about the tease. Should have spoiler'd with a *not nutsack vulture*.
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Sorry about the tease. Should have spoiler'd with a *not nutsack vulture*.
    One day, one day.
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 940
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    That's the AP

Lol
    It's like that Mumford red>orange variant. You need a swatch before purchasing.
    Again I’ll say the AP is much more orange in person than in that image. That’s why it caught my eye. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,835
    goldrush said:
    demetrios said:
    I agree.  Not great.  Just good.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    I think Dublin and the London Ames Rainbow Foil are the top 2, and would be excited to put on display.

Then the Madrid Blue variant, Berlin 1, Manchester, and all other London Ames variants are pretty good, and would def display if I went to those shows.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    Message Villy. It's $40 US for the poster. But she say's it's very expensive to ship where she is. She'll ask you for your mailing address so she'll check out what the shipping rate is for you.

https://www.instagram.com/villyvillian
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    I really like both of the Madrid variants. Dublin is great although I have to deduct some points for how similar it is to the recent Winters DMB print. Looking forward to seeing the Ames foil in person  
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    goldrush said:
    demetrios said:
    I agree.  Not great.  Just good.
    Agree. Especially if you compare say to the EV Sting Ray he did for example which is one of the best EV posters of all time 
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Lisbon is great in person. The image doesnt do it justice
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,835
    The wood block seems cool, but part of me doesn’t think the vibe of the poster matches the show that night.  What I mean, PJ shows have turned into a greatest hits filled happy time.   That isn’t bad, just not the intense shows they used to be.  Shows with a purpose beyond singalongs and a good time.  

Not bashing anything, but when I thought about the woodblock, I didn’t buy it because the show didn’t  gel with the heaviness of the subject matter.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    edited July 19
    The woodblock print does seem cool.  I bet it's a stunner in person.
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    MikeDigs said:
    The woodblock print does seem cool.  I bet it's a stunner in person.
    Agreed. I also think the poster is actually excellent. Unfortunately, I don’t think I would hang something with those tattoos in my house…
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane