2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Made it to checkout... $42 USD for shipping to the US. EJECT!

European fans, I am starting to understand your pain when ordering shop items.

Same. It actually comes out to about the same total as many of the APs from the first leg which were 100 usd + shipping. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278

Yeah cheap one for us this time - £10 / $12.50. Often costs us $30-50 on postage buying APs from the US
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

SHZA said:

Same. It actually comes out to about the same total as many of the APs from the first leg which were 100 usd + shipping. 

There's 2 shipping options now. Well to Canada.

Express Shipping (UPS or DHL)
    Approx. delivery 5-7 days
    £40.00

International Tracked / Signed (Royal Mail Shipping)
    Approx. delivery 10-21 days (Allow 3-4 weeks for dispatch)
    £25.00

demetrios said:

SHZA said:

£40.00

£25.00

The second option isn’t too bad. Whenever I trade posters with people in the US I tend to use Royal Mail to send it. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,975
    125ish usd for ap shipped to US. Not bad. Go buy it!
  • HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 125
    But ofc, maybe I am missing some point/idea about throwing in a bunch of album titles on spanish architecture.  
    Yeah, my thought exactly. Is there a wimmelpicture tradition in Spain? :-) Something like that would maybe close the gap conceptually 

Without that kind of context, I think I’d also prefer the poster without the album titles. I do like the style in general
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    Loujoe said:
    125ish usd for ap shipped to US. Not bad. Go buy it!
    I folded like a napkin. You win.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,975
    Lol
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited July 11
    demetrios said:

SHZA said:

£40.00

£25.00

Royal Mail option isn't there for me. Express is 30 GBP though. Total was 90 GBP which Capital One converted to $115.67. Sneaky PayPal offers to do the conversion but with their rate it would have been $5 higher. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 38

Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Lots of thought gone into that poster
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 896
    Nice t.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    Such a terrible run of posters for this tour.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    Who is doing the tshirt/sticker art?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 663
    edited July 11
    matt84 said:
    Such a terrible run of posters for this tour.
    I like the Dublin ones. I know not everyone is a fan of the blue hare - maybe the perspective/angle is a bit weird but I do like it.
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    I don’t understand this poster, it’s a show in Portugal, I don’t need any references to Ukraine in it 
    edited July 11
    bazfromoz said:
    I don’t understand this poster, it’s a show in Portugal, I don’t need any references to Ukraine in it 
    For what countries do you need references to owls and skulls. But sure, a bit off.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    another poster to avoid. This game is getting really easy. 

Thing is they still sell like hot cakes at the shows - so its all good
    Disappointing run of posters. In 2018 and 2022 the Euro posters were better than the US, but not this year. 

I think there were only five good posters - both Dublin, Manchester, Barcelona N1 and Madrid

But then three really really poor ones - London Brain, Barcelona N2 and Lisbon. 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    1. Ken Taylor Dublin
    2. Berlin 1
    3. Manchester

The rest have been pretty awful.
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Ames London was the best!
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 663
    Have the tea towels stopped-only made for three shows?
  • prlprl Posts: 131
    bazfromoz said:
    And unfortunately the name of the festival is wrong. It's "Alive Festival" not "Live Festival". 
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    prl said:
    bazfromoz said:
    And unfortunately the name of the festival is wrong. It's "Alive Festival" not "Live Festival". 
    Oh dear, I didn’t even notice that. That is not good 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    drfox said:
    Disappointing run of posters. In 2018 and 2022 the Euro posters were better than the US, but not this year. 

I think there were only five good posters - both Dublin, Manchester, Barcelona N1 and Madrid

But then three really really poor ones - London Brain, Barcelona N2 and Lisbon. 
    For me there is only one good one - that is the Dublin. Some like the Madrid are ok, but I think its helped by how poor the others are. That shit brains one, and the Barca night 2 are just so bad
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    SHZA said:
    demetrios said:

SHZA said:

£40.00

£25.00

Royal mail option isn't there for me. Express is 30 GBP though. Total was 90 gbp which capital one converted to $115.67. Sneaky paypal offers to do the conversion but with their rate it would have been $5 higher. 

It's weird Express is £30 for you to the USA when it's £40 to Canada. I try to stay far, far away from UPS as they always hit us with crazy custom & their own intense UPS service fees.

• D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 317
    edited July 11

Post edited by D-Day on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    That Portugal poster is a dog with fleas. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    edited July 11
    D-Day said:

That Pearl Jam title fights a bit with what is the main focus point and makes everything a bit cramped. 

Would have liked to seen it put below the city instead to have it a bit cleaner with the energy-stream going down to the Ten-band - in other words MADRID TRIP CANCELLED.

But red and yellow is a tasty combination. Soviet had and Spain has taste. And haven't played Tetris in a long time.