2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    It seems like I’m in the minority, but I like the general image of this poster. I don’t love the tattoos, but overall I think it’s not bad. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Another quality Tsurt product…
    Can't even get the name of the festival right. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    prl said:
    bazfromoz said:
    I don’t understand this poster, it’s a show in Portugal, I don’t need any references to Ukraine in it 
    And unfortunately the name of the festival is wrong. It's "Alive Festival" not "Live Festival". 
    Interesting poster art.  This one doesn't know the name of the festival and the last one thought PJ20 was a studio album and Backspacer was not.  I understand giving new artists a chance, but this is just lazy.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    YAKIMATSU said:
    prl said:
    bazfromoz said:
    I don’t understand this poster, it’s a show in Portugal, I don’t need any references to Ukraine in it 
    And unfortunately the name of the festival is wrong. It's "Alive Festival" not "Live Festival". 
    Interesting poster art.  This one doesn't know the name of the festival and the last one thought PJ20 was a studio album and Backspacer was not.  I understand giving new artists a chance, but this is just lazy.
    At least Lost Dogs finally got some love!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    I can’t imagine these posters not getting approved by the band, especially Jeff. It’s genuinely baffling if not genuinely concerning 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,089
    On the Mad Cool poster, I couldn't find the Dark Matter album.  Unless it's the pattern in the sky?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,149
    MikeDigs said:
    On the Mad Cool poster, I couldn't find the Dark Matter album.  Unless it's the pattern in the sky?
    That's what I thought. Looks like one of the visualizer patterns.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,835
    It is just a concert poster. Not every Vedder lyric is brilliant or even good.  Some posters are better than others.  Don’t expect to put this Portugal on the wall though even though I am there.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    I’m shocked that these are all getting approved. Two are really good (Dublin/Ken Taylor and Berlin 1) and one is just okay (Manchester), but all the rest I wouldn’t be signing off.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Should be a red flag when you can't even get the name of the festival right on the poster. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 663
    edited July 11
    It’s  probably the first time every show poster has been by a different artist, no? 
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • JayfesukJayfesuk Posts: 97
    YAKIMATSU said:
    prl said:
    bazfromoz said:
    At least Lost Dogs finally got some love!
    This was my only thought about the Madrid poster  and the Backspacer album 
    Can see every album except Backspacer in the poster, anyone else spot it?
    My guess is it’s the the arrow on the road⬅️ 🔙space r
    matt84 said:
    I’m shocked that these are all getting approved. Two are really good (Dublin/Ken Taylor and Berlin 1) and one is just okay (Manchester), but all the rest I wouldn’t be signing off.
    My rankings are almost identical to yours, except I would place the London Ames poster as "good", just above Manchester.
    JojoRice said:
    Should be a red flag when you can't even get the name of the festival right on the poster. 
    This is quite awful.  As an artist they should have more integrity regarding the name of the actual show that they are designing for.
    Can confirm NOS Alive is on the poster. That must’ve been a mock up 

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    bazfromoz said:

bazfromoz said:
    good 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    edited July 11
    Post edited by PJammin' on
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    bazfromoz said:
    🫡
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    bazfromoz said:

"You can also use the back."

"Challenge accepted."
    pjl44 said:
    bazfromoz said:

"You can also use the back."

"Challenge accepted."
    I shouldn't joke - from what I can read with my old eyes it's a pretty heart wrenching story.
    bazfromoz said:
    Thank you for confirming.  This isn't the first time that the social media pictures were not an accurate depiction of the actual poster.  The LA1 Peacock poster was the other instance, where social media showed the AP which was a green variant.  SE was blue.
    They reposted on Twitter with the correct image 
  • D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 317
    edited July 11
    D-Day said:

That Pearl Jam title fights a bit with what is the main focus point and makes everything a bit cramped. 

Would have liked to seen it put below the city instead to have it a bit cleaner with the energy-stream going down to the Ten-band - in other words MADRID TRIP CANCELLED.

But red and yellow is a tasty combination. Soviet had and Spain has taste. And haven't played Tetris in a long time.
    To me
    the buildings on top of the Pearl Jam letters (which are covering the full wideness) are also the obvious way to go here. 
    The price for it would be 1: the yellow Pearl Jam letters on a red sky are out.
    It can’t be yellow on red down there - unless the hell is there. 
    Pearl Jam below the buildings + the yellow letters (or even orange) on black looks like the right move for the „better“ concert poster. 
    ;) But then 2: the obvious link to the Tetris Art would be also spoiled.

Post edited by D-Day on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    edited July 11
    Lots of thought gone into that poster
    Calling it the correct festival name was not one of them...

Edit: They DID fix it!
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

• sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Thanks, Demetrios! I think this AP (with blue ink replacing the SE's black in key areas) is second best only to Ken Taylor's Dublin poster.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    I had this graphic novel as a kid

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    edited July 11

Post edited by Kwieneke on
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    That’s impressive.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,975
    Holy heck. What a story. Rich with love, strength that I hope most of us never will have to live to understand. Wow.