2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    shecky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    I never get the point of buying posters to shows that didn’t happen, or shows that I didn’t attend.

I just imagine putting them up at home and a friend pops round:
    friend: ah cool poster, how was the show?
    me: I wasn’t there
    friend: ….

😂
    I appreciate art so I hang a poster because I love the image. I have plenty of posters for shows I didn’t attend and not once has anyone asked how the show was. Even if they did, who the fuck cares? I’ve passed on posters on shows I did attend because I didn’t like the artwork. Not sure why so many people struggle with this concept. It’s not a trophy to show what you’ve done. It’s art. Plain and simple. 
    Amen, brother.
    I purchased the Vancouver 2024 poster with the whale on it as I happened to be online when it was being sold at 10C. I'm perfectly fine with it as a piece of art that will hang on my wall. The lone show I'm attending will be at Wrigley Field. I will not be standing on any merchandise lines in Chicago in August; there are just so many other comfortable ways to spend your time. Enjoy the music and art everyone
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,127
    BF89905 said:
    shecky said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    I never get the point of buying posters to shows that didn’t happen, or shows that I didn’t attend.

I just imagine putting them up at home and a friend pops round:
    friend: ah cool poster, how was the show?
    me: I wasn’t there
    friend: ….

😂
    I appreciate art so I hang a poster because I love the image. I have plenty of posters for shows I didn’t attend and not once has anyone asked how the show was. Even if they did, who the fuck cares? I’ve passed on posters on shows I did attend because I didn’t like the artwork. Not sure why so many people struggle with this concept. It’s not a trophy to show what you’ve done. It’s art. Plain and simple. 
    Amen, brother.
    I purchased the Vancouver 2024 poster with the whale on it as I happened to be online when it was being sold at 10C. I'm perfectly fine with it as a piece of art that will hang on my wall. The lone show I'm attending will be at Wrigley Field. I will not be standing on any merchandise lines in Chicago in August; there are just so many other comfortable ways to spend your time. Enjoy the music and art everyone
    My beautiful Dublin poster arrives today, and I wasn't at that show.  Everyone I showed a picture of it to said "ooooh".  The green colors used are stunning.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 477
    ^I got the dublin poster as well and didn't attend, just because I really like the art/colors.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,514
    Same
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    edited July 8

The SE is on the left, the AP is on the right.
    Post edited by shecky on
  • D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 317

that detail is ace !
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,618

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    The posters from this tour, on balance, have been dreadful.

I've always been curious why the Eddie Vedder solo gig posters, by comparison, are much more tasteful/reserved than the full band prints, which are much more out there (For example, Dublin had a neon blue hamster and floating eyeballs in outer space). Is this a push from certain band members or just purely coincidental?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,119

I've always been curious why the Eddie Vedder solo gig posters, by comparison, are much more tasteful/reserved than the full band prints, which are much more out there (For example, Dublin had a neon blue hamster and floating eyeballs in outer space). Is this a push from certain band members or just purely coincidental?
    I guess the artists are free to do whatever they want.. don't think band members are worry how it looks the poster.. maybe Eddie likes this and not that and somebody else thinks otherwise.. but that's my thinking..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 125
    edited July 8
    Force Of Nature Everything I've read is 'No Refunds' so wouldnt hold your breath.  Unless someone is feeling particularly kind.
    But I personally wouldnt queue up ages in the hope I could exchange it.

Unless you try, if not buy whatever you want, then try to sell your spare on here
    I was just going to exchange, and luckily it worked! Thnx
    Post edited by HenriettaLowell on
  • HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 125
    GlowGirl Probably depends on if you get a nice person at the merch stand. A few years ago I was at Paul McCartney and they were sold out of the shirt I wanted, so I got another one. As we were leaving there was an outdoor merch stand still open and they had the shirt I had originally wanted. So, I just asked if I could swap it out - and they let me. So, it doesn't hurt to ask. 

Thanks, I did get a nice person as well 🙂
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    CROJAM95 said:
    Just came today, really like it 
    Hampton did a nice job with that.
    goldrush said:
    I don’t get that one at all.

The ‘Pearl Jam’ lettering is kinda cool though
    It says "Pearl Jams"
    Hoccapuk said:
    Gives me a simpsons vibe
    I was thinking MS Paint...
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I'm told my Morlan Seattle AP finally arrived today. This was an impulse buy, since I don't usually purchase posters for shows I didn't attend. So, if anyone missed out and would like it, cost was $117, plus $15 to ship to you. However, I will not be home for at least a few more weeks. We'll have to wait until then to finalize.
  • I'm told my Morlan Seattle AP finally arrived today. This was an impulse buy, since I don't usually purchase posters for shows I didn't attend. So, if anyone missed out and would like it, cost was $117, plus $15 to ship to you. However, I will not be home for at least a few more weeks. We'll have to wait until then to finalize.
    I would definitely be interested 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I'm told my Morlan Seattle AP finally arrived today. This was an impulse buy, since I don't usually purchase posters for shows I didn't attend. So, if anyone missed out and would like it, cost was $117, plus $15 to ship to you. However, I will not be home for at least a few more weeks. We'll have to wait until then to finalize.
    Good deal. Not sure exactly when I'll be home. But I'll message you when the time comes.
  • I'm told my Morlan Seattle AP finally arrived today. This was an impulse buy, since I don't usually purchase posters for shows I didn't attend. So, if anyone missed out and would like it, cost was $117, plus $15 to ship to you. However, I will not be home for at least a few more weeks. We'll have to wait until then to finalize.
    Good deal. Not sure exactly when I'll be home. But I'll message you when the time comes.
    Thank you!
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 664
    edited July 9

It’s a hare- the national animal of Ireland.

”Thrilled to share my poster for @pearljam first show of the Dark Matters European tour in Dublin, Ireland. I thought it'd be fun to draw the national animal the Mountain Hare of Ireland for this piece. I will have APs in the near future!”
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,127

”Thrilled to share my poster for @pearljam first show of the Dark Matters European tour in Dublin, Ireland. I thought it'd be fun to draw the national animal the Mountain Hare of Ireland for this piece. I will have APs in the near future!”
    Has the Dublin Hare poster been released in the PJ shop yet?  I didn't see it.  Or is it sold out?
    Not yet  after A.P sale is over
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,023
    edited July 9
    Weds or Thurs My best guess (if ap sells out) Bud went to show, non 10 c member, wants me to get him one. With all the love it's getting hare, easy score. 
    Growing on me. Maybe because he likes it.
    Love you all
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804

Never realised that the Hare was our national animal. See them running around at home now and again. 
    Kearnsy
  • DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 38

Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Ah, I so wish a poster like that was done for Barca, love it!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    That is quality. My birthday poster. I love the album names all over it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,157
    edited July 10
    Looks a bit communist. Lacks a clear focus... And a bit too… anxious/”fanmade” in how it just gives fans a bunch of basic pearl jam-related things. A little bit like a poster for the fans with the smallest minds.

But that is a quality poster craft-wise and with what fans want….  haha. Man, barcelona compared to it…
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,157
    And Riot Act front and center ofc!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ozone BabyOzone Baby Northern Germany Posts: 56
    Nice one!
    For me the best Euro poster.

Where is "Backspacer" and "Dark Matter"?