2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,835
    I like that the poster is unique.  I think it is pretty good.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    CROJAM95 said:
    Just came today, really like it

Sweet!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

cdaura

@jabier_rodriguez_ and I created the tonight’s @pearljam gig poster. We were going to do it for 2020 but as you know everything stopped. We were happy to be asked again and create a poster for my city’s concert.
    The image is based in an old illustration I did when I was 18, you can see swiping left.
    Typogrphy by the lettering master @jabier_rodriguez_
    You can find the limited screen print on tonitght’s concert venue and on the 1st of september in my bigcartel once is re open.

Thanks to @mrtsurt

• rock4everrock4ever Posts: 238
    demetrios said:

cdaura

@jabier_rodriguez_ and I created the tonight’s @pearljam gig poster. We were going to do it for 2020 but as you know everything stopped. We were happy to be asked again and create a poster for my city’s concert.
    The image is based in an old illustration I did when I was 18, you can see swiping left.
    You can find the limited screen print on tonitght’s concert venue and on the 1st of september in my bigcartel once is re open.

Thanks to @mrtsurt

shocking 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,835
    I don’t get the hate.  It stands out.  It is different. Cool.
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910

• HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 125
    edited July 8
    I agree. About to find out what the colors look like on the actual print in 2 hrs, they do look pretty saturated in the picture
    Post edited by HenriettaLowell on
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,110
    Best poster of the tour!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Yeah that's a nice shirt 
    superb shirt that one
    The poster is a shocker, but i think the london shit for brains poster still takes the award
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents Posts: 859
    pdalowsky said:
    The poster is a shocker, but i think the london shit for brains poster still takes the award
    I’m with you on that Paul!  Just why is what’s on my mind! For the flat file I guess.   Not the wall.   
    My favourite for Euro is Berlin 1 I think.  So far.  
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    Anyone in merch line and can report how busy it is?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • johanypmajohanypma Posts: 70
    Anyone in merch line and can report how busy it is?
    Too long for me, I think at least one hour. The line does not move fast and the FC Barcelona jersey was already sold out, so I left.

But that was one hour ago, maybe it is better now.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    pdalowsky said:
    I’m with you on that Paul!  Just why is what’s on my mind! For the flat file I guess.   Not the wall.   
    My favourite for Euro is Berlin 1 I think.  So far.  
    Yeah Berlin 1 is easily the best of the Euro posters so far.
  • Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound Posts: 623
    pdalowsky said:
    …think the london shit for brains poster still takes the award
    Agreed!  
    (Thanks for the message by the way, appreciated)
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    demetrios said:

cdaura

Thanks to @mrtsurt

The old sketch might have worked better. This is more cartoonish
    pdalowsky said:
    …think the london shit for brains poster still takes the award
    Agreed!  
    (Thanks for the message by the way, appreciated)
    enjoy the show mate
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    That poster is terrible, I usually don’t bash the posters. But this one is brutal!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Poster looked awesome in person. Maybe needs to hang somewhere it can breathe properly though, doesn’t really go with any of the other ones…
    Does anyone know whether it‘s a problem to exchange a t-shirt bought outside at the merch stand for one at the inside stand? Made the wrong choice earlier and would like to return it. Also, do I need the receipt?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    It sort of reminds me of a Beatles Yellow Submarine cartoon vibe. And I agree, I prefer it to the poop talking poster.
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,468
    demetrios said:

cdaura

Thanks to @mrtsurt

Nothing about that post makes the poster any better.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,063
    Does anyone know whether it‘s a problem to exchange a t-shirt bought outside at the merch stand for one at the inside stand? Made the wrong choice earlier and would like to return it. Also, do I need the receipt?
    Everything I've read is 'No Refunds' so wouldnt hold your breath.  Unless someone is feeling particularly kind.
    But I personally wouldnt queue up ages in the hope I could exchange it.

Unless you try, if not buy whatever you want, then try to sell your spare on here
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    If you didn't know this was a Pearl Jam Poster, would you be able to decipher the writing the at the bottom of the print?  To be honest, I struggled with it.  I like the bright colors, but I don't get it.
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    Poster looked awesome in person. Maybe needs to hang somewhere it can breathe properly though, doesn’t really go with any of the other ones…
    Anyone have a pic of it? Curious to see how it looks in real life as opposed to the jpeg. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• matt84matt84 Posts: 709
    The posters are being very hit and miss in my opinion. It seems a lot of the artists are just given free rein to create a piece of art, but not necessarily what I would call a concert poster.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,979
    Cool for an art piece in a museum I'd enjoy for a bit and move on.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Probably depends on if you get a nice person at the merch stand. A few years ago I was at Paul McCartney and they were sold out of the shirt I wanted, so I got another one. As we were leaving there was an outdoor merch stand still open and they had the shirt I had originally wanted. So, I just asked if I could swap it out - and they let me. So, it doesn't hurt to ask.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,097
    My friend bought me a t-shirt from outside merch and he changed it inside..don't know about returns..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
    It sort of reminds me of a Beatles Yellow Submarine cartoon vibe. And I agree, I prefer it to the poop talking poster.

Yes! That was it reminds me of!! Good call...

Awful poster tho :)
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}