Options

European Tour Sales = Desaster

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,502
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    I wonder how low the upper seats in Berlin might drop? If they drop really low I might consider also going to Night 1...hmm...
    I am headed to Germany for Euro and the shows. Stubhub has very nice seats for $70US in section E1. Much easier to convince my friend to go to both nights at these prices. 
    Got any tips on Euro tickets if PJ cancels? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,915
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    I wonder how low the upper seats in Berlin might drop? If they drop really low I might consider also going to Night 1...hmm...
    I am headed to Germany for Euro and the shows. Stubhub has very nice seats for $70US in section E1. Much easier to convince my friend to go to both nights at these prices. 
    yep, try to avoid the england games if you want to be entertained
  • Options
    Greyhound06Greyhound06 Posts: 41
    edited June 27
    axeljohan said:
    Desaster averted everybody. There will be no curfew issues in Berlin this time around. 

If the band starts somewhat on time. Which they didn’t the last two times at Waldbühne, but hopefully will do this year.
    2018 was a 2 1/2 Hours Show from 8 on to 10:30 (curfew was later), it was the full set and one of the best I have ever seen in my life.

2022 had only one or two songs more if I remember correctly. Ed talked too much. And the show was only 2 hours.

So I hope also this year will be the perfect show on both days. 

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,502
    pdalowsky said:
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    Funny.  But seriously, UEFA has all kinds of warnings on their website that you can only buy from them.  Is there teeth to that or are they just trying to scare people? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,240
    pdalowsky said:
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    Funny.  But seriously, UEFA has all kinds of warnings on their website that you can only buy from them.  Is there teeth to that or are they just trying to scare people? 
    They can be transferred so you can buy elsewhere depends on how trustworthy the elsewhere is I guess
  • Options
    D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 85
    edited June 27
    back to the disastrous stuff
    quick view on Berlin - 5 and 6 days away.
    Still not for sale at the „normal price“
    = every single ticket sold so far was overpriced / scalped by PJTM.
    yellow 174,50€
    red 92,85€
    blue 127,35€
    prices way to high for the short time left.
    Check their next move ;) PJ must not play in front of those emty seats. TM will adjust it.
    Or I am stupid AND PJTM too.
    Would not bet on it. Wait and see.

Post edited by D-Day on
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,296
    D-Day said:
    yellow 174,50€
    red 92,85€
    blue 127,35€
    Check their next move ;) PJ must not play in front of those emty seats. TM will adjust it.

Wuhlheide next time they play in Berlin? 
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    edited June 27
    PJTM defeated scalping on a Grand Scale - the price for it is high and was payed by the fans. Imagine a 2000 capacity venue. The Price could start at 5000€ | 4000 GBP First Ticket Sales at ????€
    Post edited by D-Day on
  • Options
    London - £2 tickets anyone? 

• Options
    edited June 28
    World Freak Show 😋
    Post edited by D-Day on
  • Options
    Tom GTom G United Kingdom Posts: 9
    Hey, have we gone full circle to dynamic communism now?
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    Stubhub has the games around Frankfurt for $200US each. The July 2 games are expensive because Austria and Turkey are very popular. 

I am planning on being at Spain-Georgia and France-Belgium before heading to the PJ shows with a friend. Both pretty reasonable for Fan First seats (which are behind the net).
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 326
    D-Day said:
    yellow 174,50€
    red 92,85€
    blue 127,35€

Let's just hope they drop to 40-50€...🙏
  • Options
    AR238524AR238524 Posts: 8
    I would skip the Euro all together, there are amazing gigs in Berlin after/around Pearl Jam:
    04.07. Breeders
    04.07. Garbage
    05.07. Better Lovers (Greg Puciato's new band)
    06.07. Kim Gordon Solo
    07.07. Alvvays 

If Pearl Jam happen to cancel due to Eddie's issues there is also a Ty Segall concert (not sure if it was on 02.07. or 03.07.)
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    AR238524 said:
    I would skip the Euro all together, there are amazing gigs in Berlin after/around Pearl Jam:
    04.07. Breeders
    04.07. Garbage
    06.07. Kim Gordon Solo
    07.07. Alvvays 

If Pearl Jam happen to cancel due to Eddie's issues there is also a Ty Segall concert (not sure if it was on 02.07. or 03.07.)
    That is the Ohana line-up, so I am covered.

Is Eddie currently having issues or is this just expectation that they will eventually cancel some shows? I haven't been following. 
  • Options
    edited June 27
    Red area at the very ends were 125€ at the beginning. 100% overpriced would end at 62,50. but I think 50€ is possible.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,893
    Tom G said:
    Hey, have we gone full circle to dynamic communism now?
    Wait, we all own Ticketmaster now? Sweet!
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529

#paystowait
  • Options

PJTM Midnight Action ?!
    Checked: no such a thing at other places there 
    latest was: the whole curve down to 49.20 GBP + everything else not checked / unknown
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    kaw753 said:
    AR238524 said:
    04.07. Breeders
    04.07. Garbage
    06.07. Kim Gordon Solo
    07.07. Alvvays 

That is the Ohana line-up, so I am covered.

Is Eddie currently having issues or is this just expectation that they will eventually cancel some shows? I haven't been following. 
    He was sick in Manchester 
  • Options
    Appears on tm you can now choose whether to pay 49.5 or full price for same tickets in lower tier!? 

• Options
    The 49.20 curve special is gone
    Curve 63-91 GBP

Lower rowes cheaper sometimes!
  • Options
    Was Wrong - 49.20 is hidden !?!?
    you have to tip on 63-91 GBP
  • Options
    edited June 28
    91.40 GBP has more to offer  ;)

incl. 5GBP donation
    Edit: same donation with both cheaper tickets
    Post edited by D-Day on
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,915
    D-Day said:

PJTM Midnight Action ?!
    Checked: no such a thing at other places there 
    latest was: the whole curve down to 49.20 GBP + everything else not checked / unknown
    £2 .......WTF
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 411
    Does anyone know why ticket sales for the second Berlin evening have been stopped by Eventim?

"Unfortunately there are currently no tickets available for the following events"

• Options
    LiveAtLeedsLiveAtLeeds Posts: 156
    Zen23 said:
    Does anyone know why ticket sales for the second Berlin evening have been stopped by Eventim?

"Unfortunately there are currently no tickets available for the following events"

Maybe just taken them down whilst amending prices?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,002
    Ut oh...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    kilteraghkilteragh Ireland Posts: 15
    London cancelled
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 198
    Maybe they are preparing to cancel Berlin, as well, now. Hope not. But let's see.