Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,499
    D-Day said:
    same time
    Definitely not looking disastrous. 

Nice arena. 
    But was it desasterous? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,759
    D-Day said:
    same time. Floor looks not sold out. No Need for a Security space at the end because the floor’s wide entry/exit zones are there (Illuminated curve on the pic)
    Just because there is space at the back of the floor doesn't mean its not sold out or close to being sold out. Open concert floors capacity is worked out at 2 people per square meter. If all those people stood at that spacing, the floor would be pretty full.  
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,439
    Lol... that's a pretty full floor
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,557
    There's always space at the back when people squish together. Come on now.

you guys never played:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 63
    Kearn5y said:
    D-Day said:
    same time. Floor looks not sold out. No Need for a Security space at the end because the floor’s wide entry/exit zones are there (Illuminated curve on the pic)
    Just because there is space at the back of the floor doesn't mean its not sold out or close to being sold out. Open concert floors capacity is worked out at 2 people per square meter. If all those people stood at that spacing, the floor would be pretty full.  
    Ok When no Exit Zone can change 2P/1qm it looks different because a lot of that floor is definitive packed.
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,235
    London tickets are up for download on ticketmaster now. Just added mine to my wallet 
    And they say early entry on them
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932
    No I didn't do merch just 10c queue 
    So, how close to the stage did you get? 
    Im just curious
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,907
    D-Day said:
    same time

Nice arena. 
    Indeed.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,713
    Im just curious
    I was row 2 . Could have been rail if I chose a different spot but I love being in front of Jeff so my choice . But the Manchester 10c queue was the smallest I've ever seen at 3 pm
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    thats me 3rd person from the left during the support act.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932
    Im just curious
    I was row 2 . Could have been rail if I chose a different spot but I love being in front of Jeff so my choice . But the Manchester 10c queue was the smallest I've ever seen at 3 pm
    FUCKING AWESOME!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Right now I'm sitting at home glass of red watching  YouTube of the show just feeling the most blessed person because of the people who made it possible and continue to do so without asking anything back.
    In all honesty it's always the people who make the memories and make the show. Pearl jam never disappoint. But essentially happiness is only real when shared ( unless you are the dude next to me who hoovered up at least 8 picks like pig looking for truffles without thought of his neighbours)
    I have been lucky to have been to and seen everything I ever wished ,so now anything is everything.
    Thank you to so many dear friends. ,❤️
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 324
    I wonder how low the upper seats in Berlin might drop? If they drop really low I might consider also going to Night 1...hmm...
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,893
    D-Day said:
    same time

Nice arena. 
    But was it desasterous? 
    It was de-sasterous, it was de-lightful, it was de-lovely.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 190
    Desaster averted everybody. There will be no curfew issues in Berlin this time around. 

• Options
    IntoTheSun said:
    Pearl Jam takes the stage in an hour!  Who wants to go?  2 GA tickets for free!  Let me know...
    30 minutes until the show!  Last chance, but you can still make it!  Let me know and I'll send you the tickets...for free!

At least The Last Page of this dark chapter in the band‘s history shines really bright.

• Options
    sdh8252sdh8252 Birmingham, UK Posts: 15
    edited June 27
    Just had my itinerary through for the London Spurs show, it says stadium opens 4.30pm. Murder Capital 5.30pm, Pearl Jam are on 7.50pm.  So Richard Ashcroft will be on around 6.30pm I guess.  Apologies if this has already been posted.
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,011
    First time seeing them with seats instead of standing (damn injury). But will be a nice change of pace being able to turn up just before they are due on rather than queuing and waiting all afternoon and no interest in support acts.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,914
    Im just curious
    Yeah it was nuts. We rocked up just before 7am, good spot in the line. by 2pm there were only 6 more people who had joined. 

the floor was empty until around 8pm when it suddenly filled within minutes. 

The loony few of us are dwindling
  • Options
    edited June 27
    JABK said:
    I wonder how low the upper seats in Berlin might drop? If they drop really low I might consider also going to Night 1...hmm...
    As I remember Manchester was on showdate 5am GBP 42,50 - for the Upper Parts of the upper Level back in the Arena.
    Missed a quick view on the TM Page 1-2 hours before Doors. 
    But I think GBP 42,50 could be the „normal Price“. Well worth the Show in there.
    Seats in my area were about minus  50% - coming from GBP 160. Means: my ticket was 100% overpriced.

It seems with a lot of luck you are in for less Euros than for an Döner in Berlin;)

Post edited by D-Day on
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 324
    D-Day said:
    JABK said:
    As I remember Manchester was on showdate 5am GBP 42,50 - for the Upper Parts of the upper Level back in the Arena.
    Missed a quick view on the TM Page 1-2 hours before Doors. 
    But I think GBP 42,50 could be the „normal Price“. Well worth the Show in there.
    Seats in my area were about minus  50% - coming from GBP 160. Means: it was 100% overpriced.

It seems with a lot of luck you are in for less Euros than for an Döner in Berlin;)

I figured that if they drop to about 50€ we're going. And we'll still have lots of euros for döner kebab and weissbier ✌️🍻
  • Options
    About 50€ sounds good for the Show.
    I don‘t think TM would come up with a JUST BEFORE DOORS SALE way below „normal Price“ 
    9,99 €  :)
  • Options
    TEN€
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Very impressed with the venue, entry/exit super easy, queues for things well managed and moved quickly, sound was fantastic where I was in 102. Would definitely consider a show there again. 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 337
    pdalowsky said:
    Im just curious
    Yeah it was nuts. We rocked up just before 7am, good spot in the line. by 2pm there were only 6 more people who had joined. 

the floor was empty until around 8pm when it suddenly filled within minutes. 

The loony few of us are dwindling
    I got there at 2.30 and scored second row behind Mike.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    JABK said:
    I am headed to Germany for Euro and the shows. Stubhub has very nice seats for $70US in section E1. Much easier to convince my friend to go to both nights at these prices. 
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 873
    kaw753 said:
    JABK said:
    I am headed to Germany for Euro and the shows. Stubhub has very nice seats for $70US in section E1. Much easier to convince my friend to go to both nights at these prices. 
    sounds like 3 great nights of events.  
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 152
    I remember me and my family(5 of us) headed down to the cancelled London show in 2018 which for us was a small fortune and coming on here saying how gutted we were (there was no criticism of the band) to be met with first world problems patter and stop moaning(in fairness 1 person messaged me and apologised).Moneys even tighter for folk now so lets hope the tour continues and the shows are as good as the first 2.
  • Options
    Quick View on London’s far away Area two days away. The whole curve is down to 49,20. (unknown since when)
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 429
    Desaster averted everybody. There will be no curfew issues in Berlin this time around. 

If the band starts somewhat on time. Which they didn’t the last two times at Waldbühne, but hopefully will do this year.