This shall be a lovely evening 

You order well :)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

Get_Right said:
    This shall be a lovely evening 

You order well :)
    You know it…

also, the 5 year old daughter tried caviar for the first time. Her face lit up and proceeded to serve herself.
    My motto has always been: You don't like garlic? Then get the fuck out. A couple people were not thrilled with my green beans. ha

Not the best pics as they were taking after the food had been sitting out for an hour or so. 

Leftovers!

I’m am definitely irresponsible with garlic. Parm looks awesome 
    Last one 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Eggs Benedict this morning! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • i bought this at a Christmas fair from a very old lady and froze it. It's a peach and cream sponge with a merengue top. Very good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,973
    Unique. Looks very awesome Rob!

• That looks great!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    Loujoe said:

Looks delicious! That would be great to have tomorrow morning. Atleast what im thinking right now
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Loujoe said:

Nice. I'll raise you this 

www.myspace.com
    Pretty neat pretty neat pretty good pretty good
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    edited January 1
    if any of any of you have read the book or watched the TV show “Lessons in Chemistry” there is a lasagna that she makes that is supposed to be amazing. I found the recipe they used for it on the TV show. I am making it now. The show takes place in the 1950s so it is a really rich recipe using butter, whole milk, etc. I usually don’t eat like that but wanted to follow the recipe exactly. It’s nice to have a treat once in a while. I have never made homemade bolognese or béchamel so this is fun. The bolognese has been simmering for an hour and has 30 more minutes to go. I will make the béchamel shortly. Here are some of the ingredients I used in the bolognese along with whole milk and white wine. I will post another photo when that and the béchamel are done. Wish me luck. 

• Fun!  
    Live going the extra mile, I'm sure you will be rewarded with a heck of a lasagna!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited January 2

The two sauces and the assembled lasagna ready for the oven. That was a lot of work. It better be one hell of a lasagna. I’m such a messy cook. My cat is currently eating all the mozzarella I dropped on the floor.  
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,461
    ^^^ Let us know how the lasagna turns out. I enjoy putting the work in to a nice meal. It always tastes better.

First meal of the new year… Chicken parm with mushroom tortellini and garden salad. I cheated a bit on this one (store bought tortellini and homemade marinara from my sister-in-law) but still turned out tasty. 

^^^ Let us know how the lasagna turns out. I enjoy putting the work in to a nice meal. It always tastes better.

First meal of the new year… Chicken parm with mushroom tortellini and garden salad. I cheated a bit on this one (store bought tortellini and homemade marinara from my sister-in-law) but still turned out tasty. 

That looks great. I love chicken parm. 
    edited January 2

Wow! That was really good. Definitely worth all the time it took to make. I will be putting most of it in the freezer. Lots of leftovers. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    After having seen seductive videos of people lovingly making croissants, I wanted to try too. Not too bad, if I may say so. I put some almond paste in some. I did not use a traditional reciped but one with a short cut. This will go into the recipe book.And I quick-pickled some daikon with cucumber and jalapeno. I love radishes of all kinds, and this also did not disappoint.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    GlowGirl said:

Wow! That was really good. Definitely worth all the time it took to make. I will be putting most of it in the freezer. Lots of leftovers. 
    Sweet fancy moses that looks amazing. 
    www.myspace.com
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Some grilled Red Snapper over the holidays.

• jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,461
    GlowGirl said:

You mentioned this recipe came from “Lessons in Chemistry.” Was it in the book? Been looking for a lasagna recipe to try.
    edited January 2
    GlowGirl said:

You mentioned this recipe came from “Lessons in Chemistry.” Was it in the book? Been looking for a lasagna recipe to try.
    I can’t remember if it is in the book or not. But it was on the TV show. It is really good. Here is a link to the recipe:

https://lessonsinchemistryrecipes.com/recipes/the-perfect-lasagna/

This website has all the different recipes from the show. I loved the book but can’t remember if there were actual recipes in it. 

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    GlowGirl said:

Looks like it would be really delicious! Nice work
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    eddiec said:
    Some grilled Red Snapper over the holidays.

Drool

edited January 3
    Awesome all around. Love whole snapper too. Like the citrus bed. Super cool. Do you carefully flip them over? Or close lid and leave them be.
    Post edited by Loujoe on