Options

"Lightning Bolt" Vinyl Customer Service Information

Comments

• Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    I went ahead and put my mailing address and phone number in my email yesterday to help speed up the process.
    But I haven't heard back from them yet.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I received a reply. They asked for my full shipping address and they'd be in touch again. Things seem to be moving :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ51390 wrote:
    I just called. They aren't sure what they are doing yet as they waiting to hear from the label and Pearl Jam. They are buried in emails and said as soon as they are given direction, they will start replying to emails and asked for everyone just to sit tight and sooner or later they will resolve

I just got a response from the email I sent yesterday about the issue I had with my wife's copy. This was my response:

Peter,

...that's it...just my name, I replied:

Yes,

Hey Peter
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Thanks Santos. I'll give it a try. Both copies I have do not play well and have imperfections in the grooves.
    I'll send a screen shot of both my Ten Club orders. I just hope they can get this right.

Thanks for all your help
    ICosta
  • Options
    PJ51390 wrote:
    I just called. They aren't sure what they are doing yet as they waiting to hear from the label and Pearl Jam. They are buried in emails and said as soon as they are given direction, they will start replying to emails and asked for everyone just to sit tight and sooner or later they will resolve

I just got a response from the email I sent yesterday about the issue I had with my wife's copy. This was my response:

Peter,

...that's it...just my name, I replied:

Yes,

Hey Peter
    There is no Peter only Zuul.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    Anyone in Canada get their vinyl yet? I haven't.

Oddly I received the CD in the mailbox today but no vinyl... However when I go and look at the email they sent for shipping confirmation it says ....

1 6371 - 2013 PEARL JAM 10C VERSION LIGHTNING BOLT V shipped
    and
    1 6370 - 2013 PEARL JAM 10C VERSION LIGHTNING BOLT C warehouse

so now Im just confused....
    I think im going to send ten club an email and see whats up... not sure why the cd sent and not the vinyl
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420

Oddly I received the CD in the mailbox today but no vinyl... However when I go and look at the email they sent for shipping confirmation it says ....

1 6371 - 2013 PEARL JAM 10C VERSION LIGHTNING BOLT V shipped
    and
    1 6370 - 2013 PEARL JAM 10C VERSION LIGHTNING BOLT C warehouse

so now Im just confused....
    I think im going to send ten club an email and see whats up... not sure why the cd sent and not the vinyl

Same thing happened to me. CD was showing warehouse, vinyl was showing shipped, and I had the CD two days later. When the vinyl finally shipped, I got another email showing both as shipped status. I got my vinyl Tuesday, yet the tracking # still says Oct 15 Auburn, WA. Hang tight...
  • Options
    Thanks... I will... currently my tracking # only shows Oct 10 Shipment Information recieved... with a no date available for scheduled delivery....
  • Options
    groovengrooven Posts: 32
    Received my Vinyl today, surface imperfections immediately noticeable, and the jacket was crushed on all four corners. The sleeve of course was torn, but I dont think Ive received an album in the mail where that wasn't an issue.

Either way, sent the info to the customer service address as instructed. Thank goodness for the download!
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

Neg....and I pre ordered it from 10c.

I have a feeling that December and March will be good months for us Canadians.

December cause we should receive our pre ordered copy of LB.

March cause that's when we will receive our "Good" copy.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    solihullslimsolihullslim Whitley Bay Posts: 7
    Thinking about it, with the benefit of a beer or 3, I've decided that the apparent freeze after "Shipment information received" might have come after they realised there was a problem.

I can always hope ;)
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Sent my e-mail about 4 hours ago. Here's what I wrote:

Good Afternoon,
    I am sending an e-mail regarding the condition of my Pearl Jam LIGHTNING BOLT vinyl LP as directed by the TEN CLUB, from where I purchased it on July 29, Order ######.

First glance revealed lots of dust and debris all over it. It is also streaked with some type of residue. VERY ROUGH EDGES. Also 4 - 5 small indentations near the edge. Looks almost like some kind of sharp object like a tack or nail hit it.

Please advise how to obtain replacement copy at your earliest convenience.
    Thank You!

I didn't give them any other personal information yet. I want to see what their response time and instructions will be first. Maybe a little paranoid, but I just want to see how this plays out one step at a time...

Received the following response today:

Please provide your complete shipping address. I will respond with more information later.

Francene

I'll do that and continue to post updates...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I got the same reply, but from a Lori :)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630
    Lori and Francene are probably really hating their jobs this week.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Lb vinyl should arrive in Canada by the end of next week. It shipped 1 week after the cd
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lori and Francene are probably really hating their jobs this week.
    i think both names are hot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    I received a reply. They asked for my full shipping address and they'd be in touch again. Things seem to be moving :D
    nice!! :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    One thing I have noticed.

People that seemed to have gotten the record with the Infallible Postcard all seem to be the least screwed up ones :think: :think: :think:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    so mine came today, after making laps around the west coast. and i got lucky, packaging is perfect, record is perfect, and after a spin, no skips.

my question is regarding the volume level being so low. i feel like that has more to do with this being a single record and not double, they jammed too much music on each side, which is in my opinion, why the volume level is poor.

do you think this is worth a claim? i feel like this will be an issue with the re-press as well, since there is likely nothing they can do about that due to space limitations.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    yeah I can't get halfway through getaway without bad skipping. wtf?
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Sent my e-mail about 4 hours ago. Here's what I wrote:

Good Afternoon,
    I am sending an e-mail regarding the condition of my Pearl Jam LIGHTNING BOLT vinyl LP as directed by the TEN CLUB, from where I purchased it on July 29, Order ######.

First glance revealed lots of dust and debris all over it. It is also streaked with some type of residue. VERY ROUGH EDGES. Also 4 - 5 small indentations near the edge. Looks almost like some kind of sharp object like a tack or nail hit it.

Please advise how to obtain replacement copy at your earliest convenience.
    Thank You!

I didn't give them any other personal information yet. I want to see what their response time and instructions will be first. Maybe a little paranoid, but I just want to see how this plays out one step at a time...

Received the following response today:

Please provide your complete shipping address. I will respond with more information later.

Francene

I'll do that and continue to post updates...

I got the same response today.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    Lb vinyl should arrive in Canada by the end of next week. It shipped 1 week after the cd
    Good to know. Thanks. Maybe I'll skip checking my mail tomorrow..... who am I kidding :lol:
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • Options

People that seemed to have gotten the record with the Infallible Postcard all seem to be the least screwed up ones :think: :think: :think:
    Wait...what postcard?
  • Options

Wait...what postcard?
    I got an infallible postcard and my lp is jacked up.
  • Options

Wait...what postcard?
    I got an infallible postcard and my lp is jacked up.
    I got no postcard, and my LP is screwed up. What da hell?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    my iPhone stopped working today. I took it to the Apple store and the guy at the Genius Bar told me it broke because Apple is so awesome. i guess thats how it goes now
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Do we know how many red vinyl's were put out?
  • Options
    The reason why im upset is because I havent recieved my vinyl yet. So if i get it and it has issues thats gonna blow because im gonna have to wait all over again for one and Ive already been waiting all this time for this album to come out. Now i have to wait for a album that might not even work when I get it fantastic. 10C should of tested them i agree this is bullshit. They could at least get faster shipping if your Vinyl has issues. If mine has issues, waiting another 2 weeks to get a new one is gonna piss me of.
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    But what if you both copies at the volcom popup store on the night It was released. I have my receipts. Should I take a pic of receipt and send that??

I bought a copy from the Volcom store too - on my receipt, the vinyl is listed as "headwear" because there was no "vinyl" option on the register. :?
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    Sent an email to customer service describing my issue - but no response!!! Anyone heard anything back after emailing?
    Pepsi Center - Apr 1 '03, Jul 2-3 '06 | Grant Park - Aug 05 '07 | E Center - Sep 28 '09 | Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27 '09 | Sprint Center May 3 '10 | Scottrade Center May 4 '10 | Alpine Valley - Sep 3-4, '11 | Wrigley Field - July 19, '13 | Pepsi Center Oct 22, '14