***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    I hope the Mets trade for Houston Street.

i am quite certain that is in the works
    www.myspace.com
  • JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    the jeagler just narrowly avoided cardiac arrest.

i LOVE our chances against la. cole loves pitching out there....PLUS---all games are at night time! :mrgreen:

The times on MLB's site still show TBD, but someone at work just told me Friday's game is going to be around 4pm. Hope he's wrong!
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,966
    JD Sal wrote:
    the jeagler just narrowly avoided cardiac arrest.

i LOVE our chances against la. cole loves pitching out there....PLUS---all games are at night time! :mrgreen:

The times on MLB's site still show TBD, but someone at work just told me Friday's game is going to be around 4pm. Hope he's wrong!

FUCK - 4:37!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    pjhawks wrote:
    man the playoffs are exhausting...but winning is so much fun. this team is amazing, great resolve. when they get challenged they step up with huge plays. heart of a champion. going to be a great series against LA. Bring it on boys.

exhausting? I think I was having a stroke. JHC can't they make it easy EVER??

Love this team.

exhausting yes, 4 hour game sunday night, 4 hour sleeps, 11 hours work/commute, 4 hour insanely wild game, winning the series - exhausting but FUN.

4:37 sucks for sure - i'll be listening to the 1st inning - but drinking heavily after that
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Feels Good... Feels Really Good! :D
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    lmfao

it's gonna be weird to root for the phillies if they play the yankees in the world series. i'd rather see the phils win it cause i wont have to deal phillies fans around here like i do with yankee fans.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    metsfan wrote:
    lmfao

it's gonna be weird to root for the phillies if they play the yankees in the world series. i'd rather see the phils win it cause i wont have to deal phillies fans around here like i do with yankee fans.
    you will burn and i will lite u :D Your never aloud to wish good for us in less it helps out your team. ball busting isnt worth your division rival winning anything. I wouldn't ever wish good on the MUTS in less it helped out the phillies. U better root for anyone but us or u have failed as a fan.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    39385185.jpg

Name that Phillie....

:shock: :shock: :o :shock:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    39385185.jpg

Name that Phillie....

It's like Brendan Fraser in Airheads..........."Yeah, man, I used to play D&D too!"
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    39385185.jpg

Name that Phillie....

looks like a young jason werth
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    39385185.jpg

Name that Phillie....

looks like a young jason werth

Ding Ding Ding Ding !

Drafted as a catcher out of HS

Who knew ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    As much as it pains me, I would just like to say that the Phillies have an incredible team filled with true professionals that play the game the right way with passion and unrelenting vigor....unlike my pathetic excuse for a team...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    As much as it pains me, I would just like to say that the Phillies have an incredible team filled with true professionals that play the game the right way with passion and unrelenting vigor....unlike my pathetic excuse for a team...

Wow....touche', sir.....Wait a minute...I have feeling this is one of the reverse Jedi mind tricks.....
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The Champ wrote:

Wow....touche', sir.....Wait a minute...I have feeling this is one of the reverse Jedi mind tricks.....
    These are not the closers you're looking for.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    The Champ wrote:

what a stand up thing to say

and that's Jason. Wow.
    Rygar wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

These are not the closers you're looking for.

These....are not...the droids - I mean closers - we are looking for...
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Kershaw not Wolfie in Game 1... not like it matters much
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    metsfan wrote:
    lmfao

you will burn and i will lite u :D Your never aloud to wish good for us in less it helps out your team. ball busting isnt worth your division rival winning anything. I wouldn't ever wish good on the MUTS in less it helped out the phillies. U better root for anyone but us or u have failed as a fan.

umm....he's from new york and is a dallas fan for football. so, yea, i think he already has that covered. :arrow: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    39385185.jpg

Name that Phillie....

DICKIE THON
    www.myspace.com
    The Champ wrote:

and that's Jason. Wow.

i applaud his stand upedness.....oh, there is no applause emoticon dude in here. never mind
    www.myspace.com
  • I just had Russell Martin's wife in my store...we were talking about the upcoming series, and it was hard for me NOT to tell her that her boy is going down!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    I just had Russell Martin's wife in my store...we were talking about the upcoming series, and it was hard for me NOT to tell her that her boy is going down!!!!!

was she hot?
    www.myspace.com
  • I just had Russell Martin's wife in my store...we were talking about the upcoming series, and it was hard for me NOT to tell her that her boy is going down!!!!!

was she hot?

LOL....yes, she's gorgeous, and really sweet :-) The kind of girl all of us other girls want to hate, but can't, because she's too nice!! (oh, and she speaks French)

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I just had Russell Martin's wife in my store...we were talking about the upcoming series, and it was hard for me NOT to tell her that her boy is going down!!!!!

was she hot?

LOL....yes, she's gorgeous, and really sweet :-) The kind of girl all of us other girls want to hate, but can't, because she's too nice!! (oh, and she speaks French)

oh internet, how I love thee ...

http://www.playerwives.com/tag/marikym-hervieux/

twoplustwo-200x300.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • LOL!!!!!!!! horray for the internet....and GO PHILS!

was she hot?

vous les vous de beurre
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    jimed14 wrote:

That woman is all skin and bones the Hiedi woman looks alot better.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The Champ wrote:

and that's Jason. Wow.

Jason?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

and that's Jason. Wow.

Jason?

maybe he thought you were nypj? isnt that dude's name jason?
    www.myspace.com
    Creed....CREED....CREED.....CREEEEEEEEEED!!!

Yup, "Gonna Fly Now" and "Going The Distance" are playing in my head.

BEAT LA BEAT BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA
This discussion has been closed.