• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    lets go WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

i like happ starting tonight
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,966
    Let's Go Fightin's!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Let's Go Fightin's!

good luck tonight, as a yanks fan living in philly i would love to see a yanks/phils series (aside from the fact i will be tailgating that whole week)

not sure if i will make it through the game tonight though.
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Dumbest start time EVER. Im friggin tired and I wanna go to bed!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    gonna be a lot of sleepy folks in Philly tomorrow ... question is, will they be happy sleepy, or grumpy sleepy?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • petrocs wrote:
    Dumbest start time EVER. Im friggin tired and I wanna go to bed!

I guess they didn't want to conflict with the Broncos game. But seriously why would start this at 8:00 MST in this weather after being snowed out the night before.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    the champs were on the ropes tonight.......but boy did they respond. helluva an effort tonight boys. helluva an effort :mrgreen:

lets close it out with cy young on the mound tomorrow

GO WORLD CHAMPS!!
    www.myspace.com
    FFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH.

I was considering just banging my head against the wall for the 9th incessantly - figured I'd get the same result.
  • FFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH.

I was considering just banging my head against the wall for the 9th incessantly - figured I'd get the same result.

Owen Schmitt style? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjxI9OD3h3A :lol:

Too bad no one is listening to your sig. That place is deader than Michael Jackson lately.
    NERDS!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    FFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH.

I figured in the 9th Lidge was giving up one run and we were going to play right into coming into work with no sleep. ridiculous to play a game until 2:00 (with no rain delays) - finish it tonight and bring on the Dodgers please.
    FFFFFFFFFUCK YEAH.

Too bad no one is listening to your sig. That place is deader than Michael Jackson lately.

as of 11:41an EST this morning...there were 3 registered users in that forum's aet....and there are a total of............3 in here as well. :roll:

jus saying :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    The new mr october is C H O O C H the man is a beast in october. Last year and this year all he does is hit in the clutch. choochhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Phew !

That was a tough game to watch

Let's close this out

That kid behind home plate was driving me nuts !

I'm all for someone being into the game but he was ridiculous
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Phew !

Let's close this out

oh i am glad somebody noticed him too! what an absolute douche. every single pitch the rockies didn't get, he was up on his feet with his arms in the air....didnt matter if it was a ball in the dirt or something. that kid sucks!

GO PHILS!

GO CHOOCH!
    www.myspace.com
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Phew !

Let's close this out

oh i am glad somebody noticed him too! what an absolute douche. every single pitch the rockies didn't get, he was up on his feet with his arms in the air....didnt matter if it was a ball in the dirt or something. that kid sucks!

GO PHILS!

GO CHOOCH!

I know ! Even a foul ball you would think it was Strike 3 in the 9th ! I was hoping he would be passed out at some point and not return to his seat

BTW...The Rox crying "Foul"

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=mlb
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    What a game!

CHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOCCHHH
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The new mr october is C H O O C H the man is a beast in october. Last year and this year all he does is hit in the clutch. choochhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he has been great in playoffs but he did choke in arguably the biggest AB of the game last night.

not trying to be an ass, just pointing out the facts

last night left me emotionally spent. great win. had to be deflating to the Rocks.
    Phew !

Let's close this out

GO PHILS!

GO CHOOCH!

I know ! Even a foul ball you would think it was Strike 3 in the 9th ! I was hoping he would be passed out at some point and not return to his seat

BTW...The Rox crying "Foul"

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=mlb

the one they totally missed was Madson balking with 1st and 3rd - they tied it up anyway on the sac fly but Madson clearly started his move. The umpiring throughout the playoffs in all series has been brutal overall. it can't be this difficult.

and yes that guy behind the plate was ahole - he was up on every pitch no matter how bad it was off the plate. can't believe the people around him didn't tell him to sit the f down.

oh and was it me or did those Rockies fans look crazy doing at the dancing at the bottom of the 7th? - it was like it was crazy night at the Mormon church - it was the most excited they were all night. I swear it looked to me like they were hypnotized or something - it was bizarre at least to me.
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    haha.... I missed the mormon dance. Like the Tulo chant though

you know what drove me nuts? that... k-zone/pitch tracker bullshit! That thing is so inaccurate, and a total distraction. I bet the umps hate it even worse.

Close this out, Phightins'!!!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    pjhawks wrote:
    oh and was it me or did those Rockies fans look crazy doing at the dancing at the bottom of the 7th? - it was like it was crazy night at the Mormon church - it was the most excited they were all night. I swear it looked to me like they were hypnotized or something - it was bizarre at least to me.

ABSOLUTELY. The only thing that was worse were the Brokeback dudes in the cowboy hats right behind the plate, and that little douche in the Elmer Fudd hat behind Brokeback who acted like every pitch was a strike. God, please let us win and get rid of these fucking frauds.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    hhhhhheeeeeelllllllllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Go Birds!!!!
    THAT JOHN DENVER'S FULL OF SHIT!!!!!
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Watch out LA!
    BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA
    the jeagler just narrowly avoided cardiac arrest.

i LOVE our chances against la. cole loves pitching out there....PLUS---all games are at night time! :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I LOVE HUSTON STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gets the Chad Billingsley Trophy that goes to the Phillies best player on an opposing team. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MR STREET!! YOU WON 2 GAMES FOR THE PHILS!!

I fucking love baseball...the only thing better is playoff baseball
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    We are going to beat LA AGAIN! Lets go Phils!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • I hope the Mets trade for Houston Street.
    man the playoffs are exhausting...but winning is so much fun. this team is amazing, great resolve. when they get challenged they step up with huge plays. heart of a champion. going to be a great series against LA. Bring it on boys.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    pjhawks wrote:
    man the playoffs are exhausting...but winning is so much fun. this team is amazing, great resolve. when they get challenged they step up with huge plays. heart of a champion. going to be a great series against LA. Bring it on boys.

exhausting? I think I was having a stroke. JHC can't they make it easy EVER??

Love this team.
This discussion has been closed.