***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    gosh darn it
    www.myspace.com
  • And finally Kyle Kendrick comes full circle. Worst part is he's giving the business to Steph LaGrossa. And I don't get it. There's plenty of better mediocre baseball players out there she could be getting noodled by...
    And finally Kyle Kendrick comes full circle. Worst part is he's giving the business to Steph LaGrossa. And I don't get it. There's plenty of better mediocre baseball players out there she could be getting noodled by...

she's a whore anyway.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

what's gay is wearing black socks to the gym.
    :lol::lol::lol:

nothing is as gay as seeing a grown man wear wristbands. seriously, why wristbands?!?

for the record, they're black ankle socks. i'm not one of those wanna be's with the straight brimmed hat off to the side with the black socks jacked up. just wanted to clarify that.
    And finally Kyle Kendrick comes full circle. Worst part is he's giving the business to Steph LaGrossa. And I don't get it. There's plenty of better mediocre baseball players out there she could be getting noodled by...

she's a whore anyway.

I can't believe how fat she got. ole hank needs to install a treadmill ASAP
    The Fixer wrote:

nothing is as gay as seeing a grown man wear wristbands. seriously, why wristbands?!?

for the record, they're black ankle socks. i'm not one of those wanna be's with the straight brimmed hat off to the side with the black socks jacked up. just wanted to clarify that.

black socks are black socks.

if you don't rock a wrist band, you ain't shit.
    www.myspace.com
  • And finally Kyle Kendrick comes full circle. Worst part is he's giving the business to Steph LaGrossa. And I don't get it. There's plenty of better mediocre baseball players out there she could be getting noodled by...

she's a whore anyway.

FROM THE FINEST WHORE HOUSE ON THE HILL.
    The Fixer wrote:

to each his own. next time you see someone wearing white athletic socks tell me you don't think of beavis and butthead.

phils need to get some more runs...
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

to each his own. next time you see someone wearing white athletic socks tell me you don't think of beavis and butthead.

phils need to get some more runs...

beavis and butthead....or most everyone else in the gym.

by the way--can't wait for the new beavis and buthead this fall
    www.myspace.com
  • Again, the Phils should go after Scotty Pods in the offseason. His wife is smoking Lisa Durgan too.
    Again, the Phils should go after Scotty Pods in the offseason. His wife is smoking Lisa Durgan too.

they have no money to spend

beavis and butthead....or most everyone else in the gym.

by the way--can't wait for the new beavis and buthead this fall

If you want to look like other people at LA fitness...well, that's your issue
    broxton is warming up
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Again, the Phils should go after Scotty Pods in the offseason. His wife is smoking Lisa Durgan too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the level of the payroll go up to 155-165 next year. Price raises everywhere as well. Tickets, concessions...

We have it good in Philly when it comes to Northeast pro baseball prices.
    The Fixer wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised to see the level of the payroll go up to 155-165 next year. Price raises everywhere as well. Tickets, concessions...

beer is inevitable. my tix went up 2 bucks a piece from last year. I have no problem with that at all if they're gonna increase payroll. I'm all for it actually
  • The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

beer is inevitable. my tix went up 2 bucks a piece from last year. I have no problem with that at all if they're gonna increase payroll. I'm all for it actually

As am I.

I'm thinking of adding another ticket plan as well. Thinking about the HOF seats.
    why isn't broxton wearing his phillies hat?
  • I truly love this thread R6 is a whits sox wearing beast. :shock:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

EAT IT, BITCHTON!
    chooch a looch.....rollin' rollin' rollin'
    www.myspace.com
    the r6...set to appear in entourage's season finale.

fixer's head...set to explode.

:lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • the r6...set to appear in entourage's season finale.

Another reason why that show sucks.

Saw that as well wonder how much he got paid for that ;)
    Go Birds!!!!

He and Utley are in an episode of always sunny this season too. all this offseason BS might explain why they are both having down years

http://zozone.mlblogs.com/archives/2010 ... urage.html
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com

Yeah, I saw it on my FB feed. Haven't watched an episode in over a year and a half now. And won't be starting now.

I'll be waiting for Boardwalk Empire, Bored To Death, and of course the greatest of all - East Bound and Down.

Yeah, I saw it on my FB feed. Haven't watched an episode in over a year and a half now. And won't be starting now.

I'll be waiting for Boardwalk Empire, Bored To Death, and of course the greatest of all - East Bound and Down.

I'm done with entourage too. you were smarter than me...I watched most of this season. horrendous.

I liked bored to death a lot. ted danson is the man in that show.

Boardwalk looks awesome...and Eastbound should be good. how many episodes is this season? 6 last year was weak
    [

east bound and down looks hillarious. hopefully boardwalk empire lives up to the hype.

i haven't looked forward to a season premier like i am to next month's dexter since the sopranos. that show is insanely good tv.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

I'm done with entourage too. you were smarter than me...I watched most of this season. horrendous.

I liked bored to death a lot. ted danson is the man in that show.

Boardwalk looks awesome...and Eastbound should be good. how many episodes is this season? 6 last year was weak

Yeah, 6 was definitely weak. What was weaker was HBO purposely keeping it off on-demand. That was really weak. I think there's going to be 12 episodes this year. I think. It's going to be awesome.

Don't have Showtime, Jeags. I'm not a millionaire.

Boardwalk Empire, Bored To Death, and of course the greatest of all - East Bound and Down.

east bound and down looks hillarious. hopefully boardwalk empire lives up to the hype.

i haven't looked forward to a season premier like i am to next month's dexter since the sopranos. that show is insanely good tv.[/quote]

I'm in the middle of dexter season 4 right now on netflix. that show is good. I still think season 1 was the best. and I wish his sister would die already. she's like will ferrell in the first austin powers

I'm telling you...watch the Wire. best TV show of all time. by far
This discussion has been closed.