***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Your in that thread 2 of my 3 teams are listed with the scoring and what u have to start. Go back and tell me if 2:09:23 PM is there. I don't waste my time arguing howard with u anymore its a waste. But calln people out for things they've said wrong I'm pretty sure you'd be atop that list.

translation please...preferrably in english
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    this thead is funny. I say ryan howard is overrated/overpaid and everyone's panties end up in a bunch (even though I'm right)

the howard crap is old. everyone knows where I stand. you guys disagree. we've been through this before. just watch the games...the dude just isn't that good

everyone knows where you stand cuz your bring it up every single day.

"the howard crap is old" :lol::lol: then stop bringing it up and just enjoy him carrying us to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row

he's doing a great job of that this year. it's like his WS performance stretched out over 2 months

just remember...5 years, $125 million

ok, I'm done. need a win today

again, petty defines 90% of every single thing you post in here. if anything's getting old, it's that.
    www.myspace.com

again, petty defines 90% of every single thing you post in here. if anything's getting old, it's that.

I just call it like I see it. don't hate me for being right.
    The Fixer wrote:

I just call it like I see it. don't hate me for being right.

you got it.
    and when you ever are, i'll be sure to let you know.

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Your in that thread 2 of my 3 teams are listed with the scoring and what u have to start. Go back and tell me if 2:09:23 PM is there. I don't waste my time arguing howard with u anymore its a waste. But calln people out for things they've said wrong I'm pretty sure you'd be atop that list.

translation please...preferrably in english
    All was english except the 209 I typed in lt and that's what pops up.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • wow i came here to see the latest on the phils and all this thread is... is a bitchfest

cmon girls
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    edited September 2010
    wow i came here to see the latest on the phils and all this thread is... is a bitchfest

cmon girls

leave it to this dude to call us out.

he's got a point though. i don't remember it being like this last year at all.... :think:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • wow i came here to see the latest on the phils and all this thread is... is a bitchfest

cmon girls
    All the bitching in here stems back to the same person for the most part. Man the eagles thread is gonna be even better I can see it now.
    Go Birds!!!!

cmon girls

he's got a point though. i don't remember it being like this last year
    I know me,u,pam and hawks and petrcos were there not sure about a few others.
    Go Birds!!!!
    wow i came here to see the latest on the phils and all this thread is... is a bitchfest

cmon girls

he's got a point though. i don't remember it being like this last year
    I know me,u,pam and hawks and petrcos were there not sure about a few others.

there was a lot less bitching....wonder why petrocs doesn't post in here anymore
    almost time to fire up the ol' gamecast....GO PHILS.
    www.myspace.com
  • see im bring you cats together :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    There was a lot less to bitch about last year. The phils have been wildly inconsistent for 132 games
    see im bring you cats together :mrgreen:

dude, you ready for tomorrow night? It's like xmas for me
  • In 162 sept games R6 is batting 316 with 52hrs and 141rbis,as jeags says all aboard.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    There was a lot less to bitch about last year. The phils have been wildly inconsistent for 132 games

still have about the same record at this point as they did last year.

did you post a lot in here in '09?
    www.myspace.com
    philliesnation.com is a cool phils blog. they provide gameday beers. today's is a gem with this heat:

Your Gameday Beer – UFO Hefeweizen
    As the dogs days of summer continue to hover upon us, we’re going with smooth wheat beer for today’s afternoon game. It comes from Harpoon Brewery out of Boston and this is their Un-Filtered Offering. The sweet wheat malts help give the beer a light body and a similarly light citrus and yeast taste. It’s by far not the best Hefeweizen in the world, but it’s great for a steamy afternoon. With summer beer comes summer food, so have some chicken kabobs with it.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

I remember him around the end of the eagles season last year. Don't think I ever saw his name before that I could be wrong though. Phantom,pjserf posted as well.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The Fixer wrote:

hurricane? if so hell yeah
    The Fixer wrote:

i'm going down the shore this weekend. taking the ol' cayak out...most likely on the back bays though.

love hurricane's down the shore though.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah, the problem is that the NL is much better than it has been in the last few years (though I think the phils are better too...they just haven't played like it. which is the most frustrating thing about the 2010 season).

no, never been a big message board guy. some of the absurd comments (like howard is comparable to ted williams or babe ruth) sucked me in. I actually just landed a new job that doesn't start until after my vacation in october...so I have way too much time on my hands. I'm in sales, so once I get back on the road I won't have time to sit around and post much (I'm sure you guys will be heartbroken).

I don't even remember what my original user name was...my shit got jacked up when they went to the new board, which is why I'm stuck with this terrible tag name now
    The Fixer wrote:

no, college football starts son. I am foaming at the mouth waiting to put some bets in. Betting on college football is free money

i'm going down the shore this weekend. taking the ol' cayak out...most likely on the back bays though.

My in-laws have a shorehouse. I don't want any part of the shore on holiday weekends.

I'll be at the phils games friday night, monday afternoon, and monday night. In between I will be drinking heavily and betting on football.
    that's how you start it off rollins. NICE
  • philliesnation.com is a cool phils blog. they provide gameday beers. today's is a gem with this heat:

Your Gameday Beer – UFO Hefeweizen
    As the dogs days of summer continue to hover upon us, we’re going with smooth wheat beer for today’s afternoon game. It comes from Harpoon Brewery out of Boston and this is their Un-Filtered Offering. The sweet wheat malts help give the beer a light body and a similarly light citrus and yeast taste. It’s by far not the best Hefeweizen in the world, but it’s great for a steamy afternoon. With summer beer comes summer food, so have some chicken kabobs with it.

I love those beer paragraphs. "Today's beer is Natty LIght - tastes like piss, but it's cheap."
    Next day: "Today's beer is Rochefort 10 - 4th best beer in the world - enjoy."
    Cracks me up.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:

My in-laws have a shorehouse. I don't want any part of the shore on holiday weekends.

I'll be at the phils games friday night, monday afternoon, and monday night. In between I will be drinking heavily and betting on football.

i thought i remember you going down on 4th of july or memorial day or something?

i'm usually like that--but we're just going down for the day. cayaking down the shore is awesome.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

no, college football starts son. I am foaming at the mouth waiting to put some bets in. Betting on college football is free money

ohhhhh :lol: im always ready for that

i just bet iran + 35 against the usa.... lost by 37 :lol:
    The Fixer wrote:

i thought i remember you going down on 4th of july or memorial day or something?

i'm usually like that--but we're just going down for the day. cayaking down the shore is awesome.

I was down there on 4th of july. we took days off and were down there for a week though. trust me, wasn't my idea.
  • The Fixer wrote:

yea as much as i wish it was nice on my extra day off friday..i do love going on the beach with real big waves and storms ...sooo freaking powerful

stay on the bay with the kayak
  • Like pjhawks has said u twist words like no other. When u were bashing howard I said for such a bad player he has the most hrs in basesall in a players first 4 seasons. I used such historic names to prove how little your respect goes for howard. Never did anyone say he was a better player just that he has put up numbers at a clip like no other player to start a career. So if your gonna make bs claims which u do more then anyone on here your gonna get called on it.
    Go Birds!!!!

yea as much as i wish it was nice on my extra day off friday..i do love going on the beach with real big waves and storms ...sooo freaking powerful

stay on the bay with the kayak

i usually stay on the bay. the inlet is pretty cool with a kayak too though.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.