***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The Fixer wrote:
    I'm telling you...watch the Wire. best TV show of all time. by far

Concur.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm done with entourage too. you were smarter than me...I watched most of this season. horrendous.

I liked bored to death a lot. ted danson is the man in that show.

Boardwalk looks awesome...and Eastbound should be good. how many episodes is this season? 6 last year was weak

Yeah, 6 was definitely weak. What was weaker was HBO purposely keeping it off on-demand. That was really weak. I think there's going to be 12 episodes this year. I think. It's going to be awesome.

Don't have Showtime, Jeags. I'm not a millionaire.

yeah i don't understand their marketing strategy for eastbound. everyone i know loves it but knows nothing about the next season or when it will start.

i'm pretty sure its a full season though.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    If I was broxton batters would be pulling fastballs out of their ears right now.
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm done with entourage too. you were smarter than me...I watched most of this season. horrendous.

Boardwalk looks awesome...and Eastbound should be good. how many episodes is this season? 6 last year was weak

Yeah, 6 was definitely weak. What was weaker was HBO purposely keeping it off on-demand. That was really weak. I think there's going to be 12 episodes this year. I think. It's going to be awesome.

yeah i don't understand their marketing strategy for eastbound. everyone i know loves it but knows nothing about the next season or when it will start.

all I know is that kenny powers is in the Mexican League. That's all the info I need. I don't like knowing storylines (or anything really) before I watch TV shows or movies. I don't even like seeing the previews for the next weeks' show
  • The Fixer wrote:

I like the cheap marketing by teaming up with K-Swiss.

I don't know the specifics on how many episodes there are, but I can tell you what I've heard about the season.

He plays in a Mexican/Latin league, shows being taped in Puerto Rico, and Cleg is coming back. But not as Cleg. I'm assuming a Spanish Cleg, which should be awesome. And only Stevie Janowski is coming back as well. The rest may make cameos. That's enough to keep me interested.
    Madson in august...18.1 IP, 2 ER (they were on the weak carlos lee broken bat hit last week). that's pretty damn good

I like the cheap marketing by teaming up with K-Swiss.

I don't know the specifics on how many episodes there are, but I can tell you what I've heard about the season.

He plays in a Mexican/Latin league, shows being taped in Puerto Rico, and Cleg is coming back. But not as Cleg. I'm assuming a Spanish Cleg, which should be awesome. And only Stevie Janowski is coming back as well. The rest may make cameos. That's enough to keep me interested.

yeah i've read up on the season. i'm just saying casual fans have not really been kept in the loop. its not on demand and hbo hasn't given much info about it until recently.
    www.myspace.com
    we've got the inside track to the wildcard. let's do this thing.
    (only a paul hagen article--but the odds and stats are baseball prospectus)

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/201 ... ?viewAll=y
    Baseball contenders jockeying for stretch run

By PAUL HAGEN
    Philadelphia Daily News

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:hagenp@phillynews.com">hagenp@phillynews.com</a><!-- e -->

IF THE SEASON ended today, as the saying goes, the Phillies would make the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

Except, of course, the season doesn't end today. Instead, September begins. It's the unofficial start of the stretch drive and little is guaranteed. Over the past three seasons, four of 12 National League teams that would have been in had the season ended on the last day of August found themselves on the outside looking in when the real playoffs started in October: The Mets disappeared in both 2007 and 2008, the Diamondbacks were knocked out in 2008 and the Padres were eliminated in 2007.
    DAVID MAIALETTI / Staff photographer
    Phillies ace Roy Halladay is part of a strong starting rotation.
    1 of 3
    View images
    Phillies 8, Dodgers 4

Dodgers 3, Phillies 0

Penn Football Media Day
    Marlins @ Phillies
    Mon, Sep 6 at 7:05PM
    $12
    »BUY TICKETS

So there will still be a lot of jockeying for position, plenty of showdown games and loads of intrigue before the winners are crowned and the Division Series begin.

Here's a look at what confronts each of the National League contenders between now and then. Each team's postseason odds are calculated by Baseball Prospectus. Records and odds through Aug. 30.

Braves

Atlanta seems to have bottled the magic that winning teams so often possess. At least, so far. The Braves have come back to win 40 times this season including 23 in their last at-bat. The most recent rally came Sunday when they won it on a home run by Brian McCann in the ninth that was first ruled a double then certified after video review.

Somehow, that seems appropriate for manager Bobby Cox, who will retire at the end of the season. But Atlanta isn't winning because they're lucky.

The rotation, headed by Tim Hudson, is solid. The bullpen, anchored by lefties Billy Wagner and Jonny Venters, is stellar. McCann and rookie sensation Jason Heyward have been hot.

Chipper Jones is done for the season. Maybe for good. Troy Glaus, who carried the team in May, is back in Triple A. Derek Lowe may have a sore elbow and workhorse reliever Peter Moylan recently received a cortisone shot in his shoulder. And Atlanta has barely skipped a beat.

Like many contenders, the Braves have played much better at home than on the road. So nine games away from Turner Field against the Mets, Phillies and Nationals from Sept. 17-26 could be an interesting test; the Phillies are home during that same portion of the schedule. But if it comes down to the end, the Braves have the Phils at Turner Field to end the season, games that are sure to include emotional tributes to Cox. Since Atlanta has the NL's best home record, they would have a clear edge if that series is meaningful.

Home games remaining/record: 15 / 47-18 (.723)

Road games remaining/record: 15 / 29-37 (.439)

Vs. contenders: 10 – Cardinals (4) and Phillies (6)

Vs. noncontenders: 20 – Mets (5), Marlins (6), Pirates (3), Nationals (6)

Off days: 3

Last weekend: Phillies at Turner Field

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 85.80339 %

To win wild card: 9.09753 %

To make playoffs: 94.90092 %

Phillies

The hallmark of contending teams is excellent starting pitching and the Phils can match up with anybody with Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels and Roy Oswalt.

Still, an inconsistent bullpen and an offense that hasn't performed to expectations all year creates some question whether the defending NL champions can take advantage of what - on paper at least - is the least challenging schedule left.

The Phillies play only seven more games against contenders . . . and only one on the road until the final weekend of the season when it may or may not matter. After a makeup game at Coors Field tomorrow they play their next 16 games against teams that will not be in the postseason this year.

Danger spot to watch: At Mets Sept. 10-12. It's not just that the Phillies are 2-4 at Citi Field this season, it's that they've been shut out in each of the losses.

Beyond that, there aren't any real hidden booby traps. If the Phillies play up to their capabilities, what lies ahead is more than manageable. The issue, of course, is which team will show up on any given night, the one that lost four straight to the Astros at home or the one that turned around and swept the first-place Padres on the road despite minimal offense? As obvious as it sounds, the key is to get players who came off the disabled list with a minimum of rehab time, especially Chase Utley and Ryan Howard, back on their game sooner rather than later.

Home games remaining/record: 16 / 40-25 (.615)

Road games remaining/record: 14 / 33-33 (.500)

Vs. contenders: 7 – Rockies (1), Braves (6)

Vs. noncontenders: 23 – Dodgers (1), Brewers (3), Marlins (7), Mets (6), Nationals (6)

Off days:4

Last weekend: Braves at Turner Field

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 13.93734 %

To win wild card: 35.74895 %

To make playoffs: 49.68629 %

Reds

Surprising Cincinnati beat Milwaukee in extra innings Monday night, a victory that had some symbolic significance. It meant that, no matter what happened the rest of the week, the Reds will still be in first place at the conclusion of this weekend's series against the Cardinals at Busch Stadium.

That win was their 12th in 16 games and allowed them to open up a comfortable lead in the NL Central. The hot streak started after they were swept at home by St. Louis, a series that is best-remembered for a brawl that occurred after Brandon Phillips talked openly about how much he hates the Cardinals.

After playing the Cardinals for the last time this year followed by a four-game series at Colorado, Cincinnati has only three games remaining against a contending team: At San Diego, Sept. 24-26.

The Reds are led statistically by MVP candidate Joey Votto but former Phillies third baseman Scott Rolen has also gotten credit for his clubhouse presence.

Cincinnati is one of the few teams that doesn't have a distinctly better record at home than on the road, somewhat surprising since Great American Ball Park in considered one of the more hitter-friendly environments in the league.

While many may have expected the Reds to falter, the fact that they have not only survived but prospered this long has bred a high level of confidence. "We're resilient," Jay Bruce, who drove in the winning run Monday, told reporters. "We've been doing this all year. It doesn't surprise us. We expect to win."

Home games remaining/record: 14 / 39-27 (.591)

Road games remaining/record: 16 / 37-28 (.569)

Vs. contenders: 10 – Cardinals (3), Rockies (4), Padres (3)

Vs. noncontenders: 20 – Brewers (1), Pirates (3), Diamondbacks (4), Astros (6), Brewers (6)

Off days: 3

Last weekend: Brewers at Great American Ball Park

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 91.69503 %

To win wild card: 3.82134 %

To make playoffs: 95.51637 %

Cardinals

St. Louis had everything breaking right after sweeping the Reds on the road the second week in August. They recaptured first place and played 15 of their next 18 against teams with losing records.

Instead, a team with three of the best starters (Adam Wainwright, Chris Carpenter. Jaime Garcia) and two of the best hitters (Albert Pujols, Matt Holliday) in baseball has fallen flat on its face.

On a trip outfielder Skip Schumaker called "humongous" the Cards lost five of the first six games against the last-place Pirates and Nationals then was beaten again by the Astros on Monday night. As chances of catching the Reds diminish, they may have to refocus on the wild card. And even that won't be easy. The Cardinals, who haven't been able to beat losing teams lately, have 15 games against contenders remaining. Only the Padres, among teams with a realistic chance of making the postseason, have more.

"The only thing we have in our favor is there are games left," manager Tony La Russa told reporters after Monday night's loss. "When our heart is beating, we're going to keep playing. We're capable of putting something together. Let's see if we can do it."

It will be a trial. After coming home to play Cincinnati, the Cardinals go right back on the road for seven games against the Brewers and Braves that could sink there chances if they don't turn themselves around in a hurry.

Home games remaining/record: 17 / 41-23 (.641)

Road games remaining/record: 14 / 28-37 (.431)

Vs. contenders: 15 – Reds (3), Braves (4), Padres (4), Rockies (4)

Vs. noncontenders: 16 – Astros (1), Brewers (3), Cubs (6), Pirates (6)

Off days: 2

Last weekend: Rockies at Busch Stadium

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 8.30253 %

To win wild card: 18.35701 %

To make playoffs: 26.65854 %

Padres

After confounding the experts all season, San Diego has hit its first real turbulence. A team that hadn't had a losing streak longer than three games dropped its fifth in a row Monday night at last-place Arizona. It was also their seventh loss in 10 games.

And while the Padres have dutifully done what good teams do, mop up against lesser opponents, the scary reality is that after they leave Chase Field this evening they play only four more games against a team that presently has a losing record, the Cubs, Sept. 27-30.

By contrast, they play 20 games against contenders, far more than any other team still in the hunt.

Counterpoint: Statistically, their pitching is the best in baseball with a 3.31 staff earned run average going into last night.

That, and the fact that they still hold a comfortable lead over the Giants in the NL West, gives them a margin for error and the confidence that comes along with it.

"There is zero panic, at least at my end," said first baseman Adrian Gonzalez after the Padres were swept by the Phillies last weekend. "We're right where we want to be."

Added closer Heath Bell: "Am I concerned? About what? I mean, seriously, I have no idea why I should be concerned. None whatsoever."

Bell might be just a little worried if he took a look at the rest of San Diego's schedule.

Home games remaining/record: 17 / 38-26 (.594)

Road games remaining/record: 14 / 38-28 (.576)

Vs. contenders: 20 – Rockies (6), Giants (7), Cardinals (4), Reds (3)

Vs. noncontenders: 11 – Diamondbacks (1), Dodgers (6), Cubs (4)

Last weekend: Giants at AT & T Park

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 84.44195 %

To win wild card: 5.46753 %

To make playoffs: 89.90948 %

Giants

It probably shouldn't matter that San Francisco is a combined 45-61 over the last four Septembers. This is a new year, the players are different, etc.

Except that after winning on Aug. 3 to go a season-high 17 games over .500, the Giants promptly lost 15 of their next 25 games. That doesn't help shed a reputation for fading when the games matter most.

Not a lot has gone right lately. Manager Bruce Bochy has suggested two-time Cy Young Award winner Tim Lincecum and third baseman Pablo Sandoval might not be having such disappointing seasons if they kept themselves in better shape.

The front office put in a waiver claim on the Marlins' Cody Ross, reportedly to block him from going to the Padres. Oops. Florida didn't pull him back and a team that already was overstocked with outfielders had to figure out what to do with another one. And, as fate would have it, it was Ross who misplayed Carlos Gonzalez' broken-bat line drive into a triple Monday night, leading to a series of miscues that ended up costing them a win against the Rockies.

Still, the Giants do have a couple things going for them. They have seven more games against the first-place Padres, meaning their destiny remains in their own hands to some extent. They also have four open dates before the end of the regular season, more than any other contender and twice as many as the Padres and Rockies. That gives Bochy a little extra flexibility in setting up his pitching and resting his regulars.

Home games remaining/record: 13 / 40-27 (.597)

Road games remaining/record: 16 / 32-33 (.492)

Vs. contenders: 11 – Rockies (4), Padres (7)

Vs. noncontenders: 18 – Dodgers (6), Diamondbacks (6), Brewers (3), Cubs (3)

Off days: 4

Last weekend: Padres at AT & T Park

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 8.66393 %

To win wild card: 13.06007 %

To make playoffs: 21.72400 %

Rockies

It might seem a bit of a stretch to include Colorado among the teams to be reckoned with down the stretch. Except that this team has a history of coming out of nowhere at the end of the season.

In 2007 the Rockies won 13 of their last 14 to force a playoff against the Padres, won that and then swept the Phillies and Diamondbacks in the playoffs before losing to the Red Sox in the World Series. Last season they went 18-9 in September to secure the wild card. And this year they're up to their old tricks. Just two games over .500 and an afterthought as recently as Aug. 21, they won seven of their next eight to elbow their way back into the picture.

And if destiny plays a role, consider this: They won an important game at San Francisco on Monday night with two runs in the top of the ninth when Carlos Gonzalez shattered his bat on a pitch with a runner on first but still managed to drive the ball toward the gap. There it was misjudged by Giants outfielder Cody Ross, convincing Gonzalez to try for third. He probably would have been out except for a bad relay throw that rolled into a camera well by the dugout. By rule, he was awarded an extra base and scored what ended up as the winning run.

If Colorado makes the postseason this year, though, it will have earned it. No team has more games remaining against contenders except for the Padres and no team has a bigger gap between its home and road record than the Rockies.

Home games remaining/record: 17 / 43-21 (.672)

Road games remaining/record: 14 / 26-40 (.394)

Vs. contenders: 19 – Giants (4), Phillies (1), Padres (6), Reds (4), Cardinals (4)

Vs. noncontenders: 12 – Diamondbacks (6), Dodgers (6)

Last weekend: Cardinals at Busch Stadium

POSTSEASON ODDS

To win division: 5.57805 %

To win wild card: 10.37013 %

To make playoffs: 15.94818 %

Note: Baseball Prospectus calculates the chance of each team by running a Monte Carlo simulation of each team's remaining schedule a million times.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/201 ... z0yHFilwOq
    Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else
    www.myspace.com
  • Jeagler is right - Howard's coming out of his slump. You could see it coming for a couple days - happens the same way every time.

It's Sept 1 boys - time to buckle up. Gonna be a wild ride on the R6!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,418
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

dude, you're all over the place as usual. you make ridiculous statements then twist them around after the fact (utley should swing at the first pitch, lidge throws a sinker, the devils played a LW lock, etc)

funny that you always find something to watch but you just started watching always sunny.

dude give it a rest. i mis-typed one time about Lidge (and changed within 5 minutes) and you bring it out like every 3rd page. and please tell me what ridiculous statements i've made. this coming from a guy who is so retarted to say and actually believe that he'd rather have Ross fn Gload or Travis (one of the 5 worst players for the Phillies in my lifetime) Lee over Ryan Howard. How can anyone take anything you say seriously about baseball when you honestly believe that type of bs? yet i am the one who makes ridiculous statements - jeez just moronic Fixer. there is a difference between making errors (me) vs. flat out making ridiculous moronic statements that no sane person can ever take seriously (you, i.e. travis lee over ryan howard)

you're also the guy that said you don't care about player contracts past 2010, which as a fan is completely asinine.

most of the crap I say about howard I say in jest (stuff not related to his contract anyway). now reattach your balls and stop crying.

gotta love the internets - being called asinine by a guy who'd rather have Travis Lee or Ross Gload over Ryan Howard. You are too funny.
  • R6 is Mr september and don't forget choochh is Senor Oct/Nov. I don't truly think the fixer means that R6 crap,although i do find it funny he hates people talkn about ffb but plays :crazy: :crazy:
    Go Birds!!!!
    R6 is Mr september and don't forget choochh is Senor Oct/Nov. I don't truly think the fixer means that R6 crap,although i do find it funny he hates people talkn about ffb but plays :crazy: :crazy:

sadly I do believe that he truly believes it which pretty much has rendered his credibility to about a level of ZERO at this point. but he talks a good game.
  • Its not as bad as my buddy last night,we always argue about manual. He thinks he the greatest ever,i say he's ok and they win because of talent. We were talking about Reid and i said i'd give Reid another shot since we got rid of 5. I said we need to run the ball more to be sussesful and i don't see Reid doing it now. I said he threw 70% with complete trash at Wr at that u can't teach an old dog new tricks. His response...........................we'll Ind threw that much or more and won. Im like dude if your comparing 5 to maybe one of the top3 greatest qbs ever who had weapons his whole career at Wr im done with this convo. It actually made me think of this thread and just laugh. To compare 5 to Manning is as bad as saying ud rather have gload or lee at 1st.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pjhawks wrote:
    R6 is Mr september and don't forget choochh is Senor Oct/Nov. I don't truly think the fixer means that R6 crap,although i do find it funny he hates people talkn about ffb but plays :crazy: :crazy:

sadly I do believe that he truly believes it which pretty much has rendered his credibility to about a level of ZERO at this point. but he talks a good game.

you say polanco is a terrible defensive 3rd baseman and I'm the one that has zero credibility. ok

as I said earlier, the howard stuff is said in jest...except contract-related stuff, which average fans like you don't care about.

now leave me alone

playing it and talking about it are two entirely different things. I don't talk about FF unless it's with my buddies that are in my leagues. I know no one else gives a fuck

now go study what pro bowler to put in your 8 team league's lineup. I didn't know people still played in 8 team leagues...that is weak as hell
    Jeagler is right - Howard's coming out of his slump. You could see it coming for a couple days - happens the same way every time.

I love it. 1 home run and he's coming out of his slump. ah, philadelphia fans

we'll see what he looks like vs kershaw today (who's a lefty).
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

you say polanco is a terrible defensive 3rd baseman and I'm the one that has zero credibility. ok

as I said earlier, the howard stuff is said in jest...except contract-related stuff, which average fans like you don't care about.

now leave me alone

"I'd rather have travis lee or ross gload over Ryan Howard" - The Fixer July-August 2010

In honor of Mr. Hand - I'm gonna leave that up there for all my students to see, giving you full credit of course.
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

now leave me alone

"I'd rather have travis lee or ross gload over Ryan Howard" - The Fixer July-August 2010

In honor of Mr. Hand - I'm gonna leave that up there for all my students to see, giving you full credit of course.

yeah, howard has been great over the last 2 months

you also said that halladay hasn't been that great this year

and that howard was better than joey votto
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

now leave me alone

yeah, howard has been great over the last 2 months

you also said that halladay hasn't been that great this year

and that howard was better than joey votto

AGAIN TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. Made a comment about Hallday in june during the Red Sox series that I didn't think he had been that good to that point but you bring it up now.

Ryan Howard has had a much better career to date than Joey Votto. Again it's september, votto's team is in the race lets see how he performs.

You must be stalking me or somethning because you seem to really remember everything I've ever said on here. As I said on the previous pages you mis-represent and mis-quote on a daily basis. please stop.

at least i have the guts to own up to what I've said and not try and back down and say it was in jest - but i'm not a gutless punk so....

"I'd rather have Travis Lee or Ross Gload over Ryan Howard" - The Fixer July-August 2010.
    you have more excuses for the dumb shit you say. just go away dude
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Jeagler is right - Howard's coming out of his slump. You could see it coming for a couple days - happens the same way every time.

I love it. 1 home run and he's coming out of his slump. ah, philadelphia fans

we'll see what he looks like vs kershaw today (who's a lefty).

Yeah, Kershaw's tough - 1 for 4 with an RBI double and a K. Hopefully a little better defense than the 1st inning on Monday.

This thread is so contentious. Phillies must be in last place. :?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:

i haven't made any excuses. show me an excuse i've made ? You can't take something said about 5-7 starts and apply it to the full season like you are trying to do. i have nothing to hide with anything i've said. if i am proven wrong i will admit it but that hasn't happened yet. Irregardless of anything I've said nothing comes close to the ridiculousness of your quote below.

"I'd rather have Travis Lee or Ross Gload over Ryan Howard" the Fixer July-August 2010
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    edited September 2010
    The Fixer wrote:

playing it and talking about it are two entirely different things. I don't talk about FF unless it's with my buddies that are in my leagues. I know no one else gives a fuck

now go study what pro bowler to put in your 8 team league's lineup. I didn't know people still played in 8 team leagues...that is weak as hell
    Your a comedian just not a funny one, I'm In 3 money leagues a 12,10 and 8 man league. And I have friends who aren't I my certain league and we talk ffb with no problems. Ill out draft u in a 8 or 16 team league anyday of the week. Now go back to making comments so pjhawks can tell u how wrong u are.
    Post edited by jamminpearls on
    Go Birds!!!!
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

i haven't made any excuses. show me an excuse i've made ? You can't take something said about 5-7 starts and apply it to the full season like you are trying to do. i have nothing to hide with anything i've said. if i am proven wrong i will admit it but that hasn't happened yet. Irregardless of anything I've said nothing comes close to the ridiculousness of your quote below.

"I'd rather have Travis Lee or Ross Gload over Ryan Howard" the Fixer July-August 2010

Lidge throws a sinker...you said that was a typo you made. there's one excuse

I'm done arguing with you about pety shit. I come on here to discuss baseball, not argue about dumb shit. go annoy someone else
    The Fixer wrote:

Your a comedian just not a funny one, I'm In 3 money leagues a 12,10 and 8 man league. And I have friends who aren't I my certain league and we talk ffb with no problems. Ill out draft u in a 8 or 16 team league anyday of the week. Now go back to making comments so pjhawks can tell u who wrong u are.

hopefully you got LT in some of your leagues.
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Lidge throws a sinker...you said that was a typo you made. there's one excuse

I'm done arguing with you about pety shit. I come on here to discuss baseball, not argue about dumb shit. go annoy someone else

"petty" defines about 90% of your posts in here dude.
    www.myspace.com
    this thead is funny. I say ryan howard is overrated/overpaid and everyone's panties end up in a bunch (even though I'm right)

the howard crap is old. everyone knows where I stand. you guys disagree. we've been through this before. just watch the games...the dude just isn't that good
    edited September 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    this thead is funny. I say ryan howard is overrated/overpaid and everyone's panties end up in a bunch (even though I'm right)

the howard crap is old. everyone knows where I stand. you guys disagree. we've been through this before. just watch the games...the dude just isn't that good

everyone knows where you stand cuz your bring it up every single day.

"the howard crap is old" :lol::lol: then stop bringing it up and just enjoy him carrying us to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row

edit--4th year in a row :mrgreen:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Your in that thread 2 of my 3 teams are listed with the scoring and what u have to start. Go back and tell me if 2:09:23 PM is there. I don't waste my time arguing howard with u anymore its a waste. But calln people out for things they've said wrong I'm pretty sure you'd be atop that list.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

everyone knows where you stand cuz your bring it up every single day.

"the howard crap is old" :lol::lol: then stop bringing it up and just enjoy him carrying us to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row

he's doing a great job of that this year. it's like his WS performance stretched out over 2 months

just remember...5 years, $125 million

ok, I'm done. need a win today
This discussion has been closed.