Strange But Probably True

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    The town of Geoff in Alabama is in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the most amount of albinos living in a street.. its also famous for, as its name suggests, everyone being called Kevin.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • tish wrote:
    MCKB and tish resolved their to the death battle over Jeff. On days starting with M, MCKB gets the back, tish the front. On days starting with T, tish gets the bottom, MCKB, the top. On W days, tish bows out, ON F days, MCKB hits it. Whoever is less drunk on Saturdays goes first. And Sunday is family day. We share. :cool:

You're a nutter! ;)
    a lemming contains no acidity whatsoever and there has also only been one recorded case of a lemon purposely rolling itself off a cliff.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • In eighteen nickington eight German Plumber Gerhardt Brugel invented the liquid we now know as Water!

Twenty years later fellow countryman Johan Slaus invented the Tap, fainling to realise the potential of his invention he simply marketed it as a plug tidy come dishcloth holder!

It wasn't until the 1960's that American forces sweetheart glenn goldberg combined the two inventions bringing water into our homes filling cups, mugs, kettles and jugs, pots, pans and my favourate commemorative glass goblet.
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Mel Gibson and the rest of the South Carolina militia will stand guard at Heath Ledger's memorial service and ax any baptist protesters in attendance.
    I love to turn you on
    eating at hooters restaurants 4 days a week will cure cataracts.
    I love to turn you on
    where the hell is everyone?

botox was the reason for the billy joel/christie brinkley divorce. an amicable agreement about who got how much was settled out of court.
    I love to turn you on
    Judas Iscariot didnt receive a bag of gold. it was in fact the dreams and hopes of a small puppet maker plus the thorax's of 117 metal bees
    on every street corner in Budapest there is a badger called Colin who will throw exhaust pipes at your face.
    MCKB is the only successful patient of a strapadichtomy... this is why she hasnt left the house in 8 years and is scared of dust
    if you eat exactly 17,256 red lentils then the next day your poo will be an pure replica of William Shatner melting a yacht
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Icarus never flew too close to the sun. He actually had a rare obsessive compulsive disorder which had him pluck his own feathers uncontrollably while flying. Daedalus just made up the story about the sun to avoid the embarrassment and harassment he was sure to face over his wacky son.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    The ratio of females to males at an Indigo Girls concert is 20:1. The penis ratio is 10:1.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

William Shakespeare used to smoke the tendons of otters to relax... he also wrote all his plays using a nun's colllapsed hymen for ink
    Genghis Khan failed the second grade, twice.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

dunkman wrote:
    MCKB is the only successful patient of a strapadichtomy... this is why she hasnt left the house in 8 years and is scared of dust

HA!!!!!!!! :D You're goin to hell for that one!
    I love to turn you on
    HA!!!!!!!! :D You're goin to hell for that one!

thats the only post on this thread that is actually true :D:D
    Hugh Hefner has a radio in the shape of breasts that has nipples for knobs. (In actuality it is just a playmate who sings when he gropes her, but no one wants to disappoint the old bastard).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Al Capone gave over $3.9 billion to charitable causes... he also stole $3.91 billion from charitable causes
    If you chew doublemint gum while having a three way with identical twins your head will explode. No pun intended.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

13% of men in Texas still use leaves to wipe.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mookie9999 wrote:
    13% of men in Texas still use leaves to wipe.
    87% of men in Texas still think the pages of the Sears' catalogue work.
    If you mix calamine lotion with fresh berries and a touch of yogurt you will have the most refreshing parfait in existence. You will also have the runs for a month.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

It is a little known fact that flaxseed oil is dried camel dung.
    I love to turn you on
    73% of Reindeer have just glued sticks to their heads in a woeful attempt to fit in with the others
    In 1965, the Milton Bradley company had to recall the first 25,000 copies of the Operation board game due to the controversial testicular tumor that you had to try and remove.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• dunkman wrote:

Yeah. You made a joke like that before but I ignored it so best try it again, huh?

:)
    Yeah. You made a joke like that before but I ignored it so best try it again, huh?

:)

ooooooooo touchy :(

MCKB is so scary that Pol Pot used to hide in a goat at the mere mention of her acronym.
  • 28% of the population of Australia do not have a natural "accent", they are forced to listen to Yahoo Serious in order to fake it for the tourism board.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.