Strange But Probably True

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    the total length of chains and whips in castle Fuckula, when tied together, is exactly the right length required for me to lasso 17 Californian wenches and demand they uncork my wine for me using just their furry bits.
    ooooooh.
    *shivers*

;)

that better be California table wine!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ooooooh.
    *shivers*

;)

that better be California table wine!

i dont care as i wouldnt have time to drink it ;)

*breathes into paper bag*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:

that bottle is the exact same one that Ellen De Generes always buys.. she hates the wine but the bottle shape is of far more importance to her
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the running of the bulls first started when paplonian leaders wanted to boost tourism. the bullfights weren't cutting it. one day paplonian juan diaz, who was in charge of caring bulls for the bullfights, was bet he couldn't eat a pound of pinto beans and cabbage in one hour. never backing down from a challenge, juan took and won the bet. the resulting flatulence caused the entire town to run from juan. juan passed out from his gastroric meltdown leaving the bulls loose and they too ran as far from juan as they could in the process trampling the citizens who were simply trying escape the green cloud that juan had created.

a year later ned and fern abbott of bend, oregon, who were on vacation at the time of juan mishap, were once again in paplona and asked if they was going to be another "running of the bulls". they had such a fun time the previous year and they thought it was an annual event. local leaders discovered that if you stage dangerous and stupid events, tourists will flock to your town, hence the annual "running with the bulls".

as for juan, he died in 1978. causes unknown.

i am the ultimate thread cooler...hehehehe
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Marijuana abuse, alcoholism, depression, are all causes of ice fishing.
    I love to turn you on
    In Louisville Kentucky, if you say the phrase "That's how the cookie crumbles" it is perfectly legal for anyone in earshot to come over and dropkick you.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    there are 3pgs of mookie names on the members list ....:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    there are 3pgs of mookie names on the members list ....:D

True. But only one that matters: Mookie2Step.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• One out of every 12 Lithuanians believes in the Easter Ferret.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • due to a spelling error on his Med Slip, Colin Fairsmith of Virginia City, IN thought that a "Colonoscopy" was going to be a small video following him around.
    God I love this thread! :)

And speaking of gods...did you know that of all the gods, Medusa actually had the best body...she got all the guys hard!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • God I love this thread! :)

And speaking of gods...did you know that of all the gods, Medusa actually had the best body...she got all the guys hard!!!

hmmn, don't let Hecate hear you...she works her magic on the dead! ;)

1 out of 6 Germans voted to have a honey/feather strip tease featuring Pooh Bear to be televised.
    Super Bowl III's halftime show consisted of a baked beans eating contest and a round of naked twister.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

C & C music factory refused to say what exactly the "C's" stood for until a 1997 lawsuit revealed that the groups full name was Cockring & Crackwhore Music Factory.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• A pinkie promise is legally binding in 43 states.
    staring at a picture of an ex-girlfriend for one hour will NOT make her uglier. just older. staring at your wife for one hour will not make her older. it will only cause you pain when she asks 'why the hell are you staring at me' and then kicks you square in the jimmy.
    I love to turn you on
    I'm sure you've heard that a live lobster will scream when being place in boiling water. But did you know that it was a scream of passion?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• A cat will steal your soul if you feed it fancy feast on a full moon.
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Super Bowl III's halftime show consisted of a baked beans eating contest and a round of naked twister.

that would make it worthwhile watching for me :)

if you turn a rotund otter inside-out its has the fucking cunt ugly face of some retard who just says 'meh' to you? :)
    radiohead are so named after guitarist Johnny switched jobs with an android transvestite for the day... he also learned oil isnt that good a lubricant.
    dunkman wrote:
    that would make it worthwhile watching for me :)

if you turn a rotund otter inside-out its has the fucking cunt ugly face of some retard who just says 'meh' to you? :)

:D Fucking Priceless!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• The reason for the season is actually Merle Haggard. not Jesus.

He is the reason for tax redemption form 2150 W (A)
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    There are really 369 degrees in a circle although most people prefer to believe the man.
  • "Iron fist in a Velvet Glove" is also the name of the hot tranny nightclub where Mr. Hooper from Sesame Street could be caught performing his torchsong "one for the road" every thursday night, until his death.
  • Rabbits crave the blood of the unborn. Don't be fooled by their innocent faces.

they want your womb-rights. and they will stop at NOTHING. :eek:
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    Womb rights don't actually exist for the transgender commuinity, since that gender is not included in the charter of rights. Nor do they exist for women, since we live in a male dominated society. But for a few million, you can buy mine, only to even up the score a bit.
    Many people including myself have been having sex for more than half of their life. it's an exclusive club whose members continually disprove the theory that 'practice makes perfect'. And if you disagree, imagine being 'on the job' at age 75!
    I love to turn you on
    The NYC toursim board has noticed a strange decline in attendance at the Statue of Liberty on Tuesdays. Ironically enough, Tuesday is also garbage day in Jersey City.
    I love to turn you on
  • Many people including myself have been having sex for more than half of their life. it's an exclusive club whose members continually disprove the theory that 'practice makes perfect'. And if you disagree, imagine being 'on the job' at age 75!
    mmmm CHEWY.

When Richard Nixon was buried, He was buried in full Knights of Columbus regalia. Complete with feathered codpiece and matching eyepatch.