Strange But Probably True

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Captain Caveman was originally supposed to be Admiral Caveman but he failed his Naval Entrance exam due to lice infestation
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    tish wrote:
    Men with only one testicle have the extra body part added to the size of their penis. Conversely, the same proportions occurs with 3 testicles, diminshing the penis size.
    touché
    :D
  • China 1784 there was a great water shortage, the king ordered his men to collect one tear from every first born child, greatly underestimating the impact such a vast amount of liquid would have on the environment they had to store the excess moisture, thereby creating the pacific ocean, the rest is history
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    When Jay Leno dies and they crack him open for his autopsy, all that will be found is the residue of 3000 bags of doritos (the bags itself, he has no time to open a wrapper), a missing funny bone, and the ignition switch of a 1961 AC Cobra.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Time travel is possible, but the secret died with Christopher Lloyd. You think he is still alive?? NOPE! he just keep traveling back in time to appear as himself in the space-time continuum.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    If you offer to scratch the belly of a telemarketer, they cannot refuse. Offer it next time you get a call.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

if you tie the aura of Whoopi Goldberg to a passing yacht then somewhere in Kansas a hairdresser gets sciatica.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    If you mispronounce Sade's name to her face she will pull three hairs out of your head. If you are bald, she will find hair somewhere on your body.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• "Gentleman" Jim Reed was NO gentleman.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Sammy Davis Jr saw everything in sepia tone as a result of a brutal bronze smelting accident
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    lorena bobbit didn't use a knife to remove her husbands penis.....she had just finished 5 hours of kegel exercises and while testing her strength on john, sneezed.....
    Currently, certain members post counts are dropping faster than Don Knotts pants at a family reunion.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Everytime you masturbate, the Pit takes away one of your posts on your tally.

:eek: I am trying to find their hidden cameras!!
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Currently, certain members post counts are dropping faster than Don Knotts pants at a family reunion.
    Unfortunately, the Family reunion WASN'T THE KNOTT FAMILY!

but the blow-up bouncer for the Quinn's Family Annual Roundup was a hell of a lot more fun that year!
    mookie9999 wrote:

people arent aware that mooks is a spy trained in wearing highly suggestive lingerie and a penchant for dismantling old mens false teeth.

p.s. (just noticed that as well?? freaky)
  • Fellatio Della Lingual is NOT a stage name, and to be honest with you - that poor Italian Butcher is really beside himself when people call him at all hours of the night...OF COURSE HE HAS COW TONGUE! he IS a butcher!!!
    wait, WHAT???? :eek:
  • The Human Sneeze generates as much power as 13 Power plants
    if you can divide 12315432132454543.121545454 by 5158847666645454 then you are either Raymond Babbit or you have a 26 digit calculator
    if you gently wave the Confiderate flag at Casey Kasem he will die of windshock
  • The Hot Flashes of Estelle Getty forced Betty White to go into Geothermal Shock.

this was the real reason for the Northridge Quake.
  • The Harpsichord is the musical instrument favored by the Amish, and Eminem - who is Amish by marriage.
  • Bob Dylan and Bob Denver are the same person.
    different wigs.
    Ringo Starr's favourite planet was Neptune and yet weirdly enough he wasnt even Greek?!?
    Gallagher still tours. No joke here. Just a "WTF is wrong with Americans" question to ponder.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Everytime someone reaches 3,000 posts on the Message Pit - STONE GOSSARD gets a wee little shiver up his spine...sometimes he goes 'ooooh" in slight surprise, but mostly he just rides it out with a little grin on his face.

i am so bored of this forum that i am considering retiring as announcing your retirement from a music forum is what all the cool people do
  • dunkman wrote:
    i am so bored of this forum that i am considering retiring as announcing your retirement from a music forum is what all the cool people do
    Red Foxx's night emissions from 1965 are a good boredom curative.

and it doesn't make a bad salad dressing either. ;)
    Red Foxx's night emissions from 1965 are a good boredom curative.

and it doesn't make a bad salad dressing either. ;)

people who have 3000 or more posts on a PJ forum are now considered clinically brain dead.. i am the exception to the rule as i hate clinics.
  • Rubbing one's nose in IT is one sure way to prevent hemorrhoids
    the total length of chains and whips in castle Fuckula, when tied together, is exactly the right length required for me to lasso 17 Californian wenches and demand they uncork my wine for me using just their furry bits.