Strange But Probably True

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
New thread to get creative with. List some things that are most likely true, but even if they're not, how is anyone going to disprove them? So here goes:

At yesterday's Green Bay Packers game at least four adults wet their pants. Three couldn't make it to the bathroom, while one just wanted to warm up a bit.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    during filming the movie Driving Miss Daisy ... Morgan Freeman used to carve holes into Jessica Tandy winnebago, not to spy on her, but to lower rotting fruit into her perm.

sorry mooks... my brain just isnt in the game tonight
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • agreed
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Thank you for not telling us how damn depressed you are.
    :eek:
    OJ was innocent.....rotflmao
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Thank you for not telling us how damn depressed you are.
    :eek:
    OJ was innocent.....rotflmao

SHIT! That was next!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    SHIT! That was next!
    Your depression or OJ?

You can survive going over the Niagra Falls in a barrel.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i am eddie vedder.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    When polled, the people of Albania voted Metallica's Nothing Else Matters, as the best song af all time.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    When in downtown Dallas, if the light hits it just right, you can see the image of Abe Lincoln getting frisky with an aardvark on the second tallest building in the area.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

cutback wrote:
    i am eddie vedder.
    Good one!

I was born the son of a small black man.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Your depression or OJ?

You can survive going over the Niagra Falls in a barrel.

My depression. EVERYBODY knows that OJ was innocent! :rolleyes:
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

The president of Romania is in talks with Chanel to create a fragrance with extracted armpit juice of a domestic short haired cat to be called CHAT.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    mookie9999 wrote:
    When in downtown Dallas, if the light hits it just right, you can see the image of Abe Lincoln getting frisky with an aardvark on the second tallest building in the area.

This is the true origin of the phrase 'ants in your pants'.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    Dunkman collects porcelain bunny rabbits.
    the entire Roman Army was defeated in Scotland by 13 drunk men with dogshit on a stick as their only weapon
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    If you can locate a senior citizen who can do a one armed push-up, who doesn't enjoy coffee, and who sleeps in until at least 8a.m. then you my friend can have three wishes granted by them.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

There is a pot of gold waiting for you at the end of a rainbow.
    Michael J Fox and Muhammad Ali have designed a pair of oscillating shoes so that it appears as if they are standing perfectly still.
    mikey from the life cereal commercials died from eating pop rocks and coke....
    Kramer Vs Kramer was based on my neighbor's parents.
    dunkman wrote:
    Michael J Fox and Muhammad Ali have designed a pair of oscillating shoes so that it appears as if they are standing perfectly still.

:D lol!

In a pinch cat litter and bacon bits combined and watered down can be used as an adhesive for dentures.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

If you play Johnny Cash's "A boy named Sue" on the imported 45 from China backwards he sings of a "Girl named Frank".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Larry Bird has three testicles. If you ask nicely enough he will donate one to science. No one has asked nicely enough, yet.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

on his nights off Bob Geldof likes to lie on a big pile of money smoking saffron cigars as he watches re-runs of the footage of Ethiopia.
    i make mackerel holy
    Jack The Ripper was my great great grandfather... the gruesome slaughter of prostitutes and getting away with it is a skill he has passed on from generation to generation.
    Prof. Stephen Hawking actually has nothing wrong with him and is just a lazy fucker... he also invented cartwheels.
    27% of carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by men fantasizing about their elementary school librarians.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    All the hot chicks are either in a relationship, gay, or single.
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    On the average it takes 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, but I have a cousin with a roommate who can do it in a 1/6.

True Story...
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    I'm happy
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.