Strange But Probably True

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    It is legal in Kansas to kill a stand up comedian if he tells three puns in a row.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Matt Cameron is the man responsible for the message regarding the "50 sec" posting rule.

He likes 50 seconds. it makes him feel like a "marathon man"

:D

if you have leprosy and shag a 47 year old prostitute she will refund your tip.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    death by sponge cake is regarded so highly in Cambodia that they kill the remaining members of your family as a tribute.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Ear wax on its own? Disgusting. Ear wax pan seared with garlic and a touch of cayenne? A Norwegian delicacy.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Mick Jagger is, in fact the "only one with mixed emotions" that is why he can sing "mixed emotions" with such fervor, and convictions. No one else mixes their emotions. We layer emotions.

however, if you "start him up" he will stop, eventually. it just takes him 2.5 times longer than the average adult male aardvark.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • The third Wednesday of each month is officially "falafel day" in Zimbabwe.

you cannot purchase a falafel in the free marketplace on that day.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • "Trinidad" was the 12 most popular name for Hermaphroditic Dutch women born between 1950 - 1996.
    in Japan it is still legal to inject a fellow newspaper reader with the tears of an evil clown
  • When using rollerblades, one has to be mindful of small turnips in the road, the impact of a turnip on the front left wheel of a rollerblade can result in instance combustion. nuthin' much happens if you hit a turnip with the front right wheel.
  • Wearing underwear on your head can prevent a zombie attack.
    When American males are asked "How Are You" the replies are:

35% Say "Fine"
    25% Say "Fine and Dandy"
    20% Say "Not Too Shabby"
    19% Say "Not Bad"
    1% Say "Horny and Hungry. Which of these would you like to satisfy?"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the children's game 'connect four' was used in disarmament talks back in the 80's
    Michael Jackson once directed traffic in full medieval regalia, consequently he was responsible for the Great Wall Street Crash of 1939 in which a tortoise called Mildred was badly winded
    The knee cap of a recently deceased Italian woman is the finest rocks glass coaster you could ever find.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• If you are ever propositioned for sexual favors by a one eyed midget with a lisp, tell her that your "lumbago" is acting up. She will run screaming from you leaving behind tiny spangles from her ball gown.
    97% of all people on this thread were bottle-fed the sperm of Timothy Leary and can often be found in the local library sniggering at medical dictionaries

bye for now folks :):)
  • a blowdryer should never be used on a sunday, if you happen to live in the town of Cerritos, Ca.

just, trust me.
  • If you listen to Chicago's song "Baby, what a big surprise" it can result in terrible Broccoli caliber gas. (thanks MoOkLeS)
    If you listen to Chicago's song "Baby, what a big surprise" it can result in terrible Broccoli caliber gas. (thanks MoOkLeS)

Anytime I can take credit for the flatulence humor of a young lass on the board all I can do is blush, attempt to put my foot behind my head, and play yankee doodle with a strand of armpit hair that I have moussed up. Which is also the same reaction I have to the supermarket being sold out of Rotisserie Chickens.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Drinking green tea will stunt your growth, give you extra molars, and increase your lifespan, while decreasing your sex drive.
    If you file your taxes online and get audited you have the choice of an in person visit by the IRS or to have an online chat session with the oldest most perverted employee the IRS has ever known, Harry Ballstein. You will feel violated either way but at least with Harry you have a chance at a marriage proposal.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

four out of five dentists aren't actually dentists
    One night in 1973 an ambidextrious bowler was one strike away from the only perfect game in history to be bowled using both hands when all of a sudden he dropped dead on the alley of an apparent heart attack. No one has dared to try this feat since.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• four out of five dentists, usually don't.
  • cutback wrote:
    four out of five dentists aren't actually dentists
    WOAH! that is freaking WEIRD!!!

I was like, blocked from posting - and and and YOU did a Dentist post!!!

it's like we are twins!!

only we look nothing alike and we are pretty much different people!

seriously, tho - it's like looking in a mirror!
    Linda Lavin of Alice fame has been arrested three times for urinating in public. The most recent was at her grandchild's baptism. Apparently she wanted the role of "Flo" more than "Alice".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

WOAH! that is freaking WEIRD!!!

I was like, blocked from posting - and and and YOU did a Dentist post!!!

it's like we are twins!!

only we look nothing alike and we are pretty much different people!

seriously, tho - it's like looking in a mirror!

wow really?? i thought you were just riffing from mine......i blame stone...;) :D
  • cutback wrote:
    wow really?? i thought you were just riffing from mine......i blame stone...;) :D

no no no! it was at the same time!

mind fusion!

because of Stone and his gumming up the pit-works with his potty talk! made it hard (tee he) for me to get into the pit :o
  • A woman in Milwaukee held her urine for 35 consecutive days before her bladder burst into flames.
    You can break out of any maximum security prison with a fifth of gin, a creepy crawler out of a fruit loops box, and a bedazzler.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"