Strange But Probably True

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Little man's urine is so strong his diaper exploded 4 nights in a row.
    I love to turn you on
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Chewbacca is not a wookie, just a lady with a bad case of hirsutism and a nasty disposition.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • President Taft would paint his butt cheeks with honey and play "catch the bear" on the white house lawn. It was never reported because the newsmen of the day felt that it was perfectly acceptable behavior.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Chewbacca is not a wookie, just a lady with a bad case of hirsutism and a nasty disposition.
    Gramma? :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Gramma? :D

Did she ever let you play Tarzan and swing on her "vines"?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

some european conjoined twins linked at the head actually think the 'leaning tower of pisa' is actually 100% straight.
    I love to turn you on
  • if you shave a miniature poodle, and rub it with barbecue sauce, you either have too much time on your hands, or you are a member of the Tanzoqui tribe originally from West Philadelphia.
    if you shave a miniature poodle, and rub it with barbecue sauce, you either have too much time on your hands, or you are a member of the Tanzoqui tribe originally from West Philadelphia.

There's my first quote of a member on this board. thanks. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Larry Flynt is an ordained minister who will marry you either for a fee of $250 or free if you stab him in the legs with a pair of scissors.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    There's my first quote of a member on this board. thanks. :D
    :o awww, that made me get all goofy smiley!

ahem,

Olympia Dukakis is considered second only to Betty White as far as sexual desirability of the Wingoc Chaw Peoples of upper Iran.
    A lifesize cardboard cutout of Monica Lewinsky smoking a cigar still stands erect in the Oval Office bathroom.
    I love to turn you on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lance Corporal Simon Titus Mobile was once asked to become the new Pope.. he declined stating 'bestiality' as his reason... although he did give his name to a new model of car.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the dali lama once roller skated through the vatican wearing a rainbow wig, halter top and purple dolphin shorts while holding a john 3:14 sign
  • Tomorrow never comes is a fallacy. Tomorrow will in fact come. it will be arriving a little late, say about 10:30 am, and you will recognize it because it will have a red rose in it's lapel.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mcdonald's secret sauce can cure herpes but before he died ray croc gave the recipe to steve garvey and steve won't reveal it as it's the only thing keeping him alive
    Saying "Mamma Say Mamma Sa Ma Ma Cu Sa" will get you caned in Singapore, pregnant in Greenland, and rich in Budapest.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    If you baptize two joints before you smoke them, and pass circles on both sides, you are destined to write a b-side if there are an odd number of partakers, or a hit single if you have smoked gold seal hashish.
    if you glue a slightly deformed lung to the side of your face your chances of winning the 100m gold at the Olympics increases by 28%... however your chances of winning at poker drop by 11%
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • If you eat a US copper penny every morning for 6 years, you will have helped to win the war on terror.

you will also have almost 22 dollars of US currency in your belly.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Saying "Mamma Say Mamma Sa Ma Ma Cu Sa" will get you caned in Singapore, pregnant in Greenland, and rich in Budapest.
    aaaaaand now i have "too high to go over, too low to get under, you're stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder!" repeating in a falsetto in my head...so, thanks mookles. :D
    88% of the women on this forum would collapse in a heap of sexual pleasure if I was to whisper the word "mollusc" to them
    aaaaaand now i have "too high to go over, too low to get under, you're stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder!" repeating in a falsetto in my head...so, thanks mookles. :D

Don't Blame Me, Blame Budapest. Which happens to also be the motto of Romania.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• 59% of the time 20% of the population of adult gray whales would rather eat oreos and milk over apples and peanut butter.
    dunkman wrote:
    88% of the women on this forum would collapse in a heap of sexual pleasure if I was to whisper the word "mollusc" to them

unbeknownst to our friend dunk, the remaining 12% are transsexual.
    I love to turn you on
    unbeknownst to our friend dunk, the remaining 12% are transsexual.

Steve Dunne can do 178 press ups using only his tongue.. he has also trained it to seek fresh hot breadrolls within a 16 mile radius
    The slumber party pillow fight between FP, tish, and MCKB generated more flying feathers than all the chickens shown in Napoleon Dynamite.
    I love to turn you on
  • The lead singer from Winger was not actually Kip Winger.

his name was Albert Jenkins and he suffered from heightened light sensitivity.

the stage lights would have killed him, so they got a "Kip Winger" shaped suit and an elaborate cooling system. Albert would step inside and become in all manner of speaking "Kip Winger"
    The slumber party pillow fight between FP, tish, and MCKB generated more flying feathers than all the chickens shown in Napoleon Dynamite.

The pics of said pillow fight are currently on ebay for $150. I've seen a sample and can say they are worth at least twice that!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• The slumber party pillow fight between FP, tish, and MCKB generated more flying feathers than all the chickens shown in Napoleon Dynamite.
    My Stone Gossard shaped sleep pillow is stuffed with fibre fill.

but Tish and MCKB will be fighting to the death for the full privilege of using the goose down filled body pillow shaped like Jeff Ament. ;)
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    In the space-time Dimension of Fantasy Round # 4, Dexter carries the sign, Round #5, while sporting only a blue ball gag.

Tish eats all the bloody chicken heads from Napoleon Dynamite in one bite, and still remains sexy with blood drizzling down her chin, because her white under wear distracts the eye.

The fibre fill of Fips pillow knocks MCKB on her fat ass, while Tish plays with her Jeff Ament pillow, which is only 10% partially hard with fibre fill.

These photographs are PRICELESS.

Edits for content.