why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    ok MCKB, i admit i wouldnt stare at a girl.. i wouldnt do it if i was in a group of guys either... but i will admit to glancing at areas of a nice lady if she so happens to be showing off that region.. mini skirts were designed to 'show off' the legs.. so i'm gonna look.

but group staring isnt cool i grant thee... unless its on a stag do and the stripper is firing ping pong balls from her foo-foo... then its actually accepted to stare
    I have witnessed the ping pong ball thing....Bangkok has some 'interesting' forms of entertainment.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have witnessed the ping pong ball thing....Bangkok has some 'interesting' forms of entertainment.
    hehehe

you said

bang

kok

:)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    Don't get jealous when they start staring at a different woman.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
    bostonlou wrote:
    hehehe

you said

bang

kok

Man who walk through turnstile sideways destined to bangkok.
    :p
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Man who walk through turnstile sideways destined to bangkok.

wow... someone has been sampling cheap beer again ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:
    wow... someone has been sampling cheap beer again ;)
    I am funny and you know it.

Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in W Virginia?

Yeah, everyone else called it the teethbrush.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am funny and you know it.

Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in W Virginia?

Yeah, everyone else called it the teethbrush.

Why not call it an "Instrument of oral hygeine designed to abrasively remove plaque with friction from nylon bristles attached to a handle for grasping."?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • I don't stare. Or at least, I try not to.

Maybe people think you will feel complimented. Maybe you should feel complicated.
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Why not call it an "Instrument of oral hygeine designed to abrasively remove plaque with friction from nylon bristles attached to a handle for grasping."?
    Because that is not the joke.
    :mad:
    Can't anyone just ever say, "Nice joke Trixie" "ha-ha Trixie"
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Because that is not the joke.
    :mad:
    Can't anyone just ever say, "Nice joke Trixie" "ha-ha Trixie"

Nice Joke.

What's the difference between red and purple?

The Grip!
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Nice Joke.

What's the difference between red and purple?

The Grip!
    ***crickets**

;)

Now back to the topic on hand!
    Why are you men all obstinate cows??? lol
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    ***crickets**

;)

Nice joke Trix.

Sorry the tumbleweeds in my head have only just blown away but now I get it. Hahaha
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    to offset women, who are insanely cryptic and confusing.

:D

there is nothing more true than this explanation
    TrixieCat wrote:
    ***crickets**

;)

Obstinate? Really?

I would think women are obstinate more than men.

It must be an observer bias.
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Obstinate? Really?

I would think women are obstinate more than men.

It must be an observer bias.
    I know no one has the time or the desire to read back through the trainwreck that this thread is, so I will let you know that I do not feel that way.
    However, I am a feminist, lover of animals, people and words.
    So, you are free to draw you own conclusion. Most here already have I am afraid.
    I was just teasing. Though I have pm'd someone about an obstinate cow and he found it quite amusing. You have to save that for the proper time.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I know no one has the time or the desire to read back through the trainwreck that this thread is, so I will let you know that I do not feel that way.
    So, you are free to draw you own conclusion. Most here already have I am afraid.
    I was just teasing. Though I have pm'd someone about an obstinate cow and he found it quite amusing. You have to save that for the proper time.

Feminism /puke

Doesn't the term just sound one-sided to you?

Do you think that equal political representation would consist of at least 50% of politicians being women?
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Feminism /puke

Do you think that equal political representation would consist of at least 50% of politicians being women?
    Nope.
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    Feminism /puke

I don't understand what you're saying. :o

Feminism is a good thing - or it was.

Egalitarianism is a good thing. It's an unbias cause. However, feminism, under the guise of egalitarianism, only seeks the advancement of female social influence.

Still is.
    And I will wait for everyone to come here and tell me about how that stinks too.
    I always have been.
    I have just refined my stance over the years. lol
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Egalitarianism is a good thing. It's an unbias cause. However, feminism, under the guise of egalitarianism, only seeks the advancement of female social influence.
    It is a bit lopsided, dontcha think???
    Why the hell would we try to advance men???? That is the point of feminism.
    I think of egalitarianism as to equal all people. Meaning poor, rich, educated, illiterate, etc.
    Feminism is an entirely different species, as it should be.
    Are you going to find fault with the NAACP next?
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    I think of egalitarianism as to equal all people. Meaning poor, rich, educated, illiterate, etc.

Oh. I think I understand now. Thanks Trixie. No offense Ahnimus.

Some women take things too far - the post feminists/ladettes but women had to be tough to make a difference and thank God they were.
    Oh. I think I understand now. Thanks Trixie. No offense Ahnimus.

Some women take things too far - the post feminists/ladettes but women had to be tough to make a difference and thank God they were.
    Some of any group can take something too far. Greenpeace is pretty much peaceful whereas PETA can be pretty radical. And there are organizations that make PETA look like the Girl Scouts.
    I do not need to help advance the WMA.
  • This thread needs to get sexy back.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Some of any group can take something too far. Greenpeace is pretty much peaceful whereas PETA can be pretty radical. And there are organizations that make PETA look like the Girl Scouts.
    I do not need to help advance the WMA.

I'm thinking of silly girls that act like men acting their worst. Like you sort of said this thread has been taken out of context right from the start so I'm going to leave now before I really kill it! :D;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    TrixieCat wrote:

yes, so many things need to be saved for the proper time and place.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    TrixieCat wrote:

I'll find fault in anything. Thankfully I can see the good parts to it. Though, when it comes to feminism it's fading fast and being replaced by equalism or egalitarianism.

Feminists generally accept that an over-representation of women is acceptable, but an over-representation of men is not.
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I'll find fault in anything. Thankfully I can see the good parts to it. Though, when it comes to feminism it's fading fast and being replaced by equalism or egalitarianism.

Feminists generally accept that an over-representation of women is acceptable, but an over-representation of men is not.

Yes! Why didn't you say that in the first place? :D

Women have too much to live up to these days.

Some guy's get shouted down as soon as they voice their opinion. It's not fair.
    Ahnimus wrote:

I just have to say that I REALLY don't like the word generally.
    Feminists have as many sub-groups as Democrats for crying out loud.