why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

Comments

• TrixieCat wrote:
    Hi finsburyparkcarrots.
    :)
    Generalizations are commonplace here.
    I can tell the difference between someone admiring me and wanting to do things to me that may put them in jail. It's life. Some are skeezy, some are just admiring. Like a painting or a poem.
    I have also almost broken my neck falling off the treadmill at the gym while watching a man do pullups...

And THAT'S why people find you so charasmatic! ;):)
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    before I sign off I want it made clear that ogling does not make you a rapist :rolleyes: cos I know how some of you love to make assumptions... and it doesn't give you a rapists mentality. But from a woman's point of view, if I wasn't on site, if I was walking down a dark street on my own and that happened I'd be fucking scared... and not of the ogling... but cos of the potential.

And maybe you should rethink that 'potential' comment while you're at it..I don't think this shit is anything to fuck with..'Mentality' bullshit, as mentioned by greentea also..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Perhaps my earlier comment that men in groups all ogle was a bit off. All men in groups "size up" pretty women. Some admire and turn away, some ogle. I would like to think I don't ogle (very often) but it can be very hard to turn away sometimes. I've read that men are more into physical beauty than women. :D
  • The Champ wrote:
    And maybe you should rethink that 'potential' comment while you're at it..I don't think this shit is anything to fuck with..'Mentality' bullshit, as mentioned by greentea..
    :confused: why would I want to rethink it? It was fins who asked the quesiton and used the potential word... I answered him honestly, I coulda lied and pretended to be cool :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    And THAT'S why people find you so charasmatic! ;):)
    :p
    Just you sometimes and finsburyparkcarrots and another person or 2.
    All the others have pegged me as the narrow minded racist pig that I am.
    I did, however win Miss PC last month. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    :confused: why would I want to rethink it? It was fins who asked the quesiton and used the potential word... I answered him honestly, I coulda lied and pretended to be cool :confused:

So if I look at your cleavage, in your mind I could be a potential rapist? I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, but I think it's quite the stretch..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Just you sometimes and finsburyparkcarrots and another person or 2.
    All the others have pegged me as the narrow minded racist pig that I am.
    I did, however win Miss PC last month. :)

Am I part of that other person or 2? ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    The Champ wrote:
    Am I part of that other person or 2? ;)..
    That is up to you friend.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    anyway I genuinely didn't want to start a philosophical debate on why exactly men are perverted freaks... I just want them to fuckin stop it... :cool: got it? :)

you'll have better luck stopping the sun from rising. :)
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    im sorry- if your an attractive woman I will enjoy the view

but I dont understand the cat calls and the stare downs

I ofter wonder, if any women actually slept with a guy after he whistled at her

something tells me thats not the best way to home plate
    before I sign off I want it made clear that ogling does not make you a rapist :rolleyes: cos I know how some of you love to make assumptions... and it doesn't give you a rapists mentality. But from a woman's point of view, if I wasn't on site, if I was walking down a dark street on my own and that happened I'd be fucking scared... and not of the ogling... but cos of the potential.

and just to prove that i'm not a total woman-hating misogynist, i'll say that this makes perfect sense to me. i don't blame you. i'd hate being a woman and having to deal with that. and i'd be scared shitless of rowdy, aggressive men in groups while i was alone.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you'll have better luck stopping the sun from rising. :)

the sun doesnt actually rise... it stays stationary and we revolve around it.

hee hee :D:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    dunkman wrote:
    the sun doesnt actually rise... it stays stationary and we revolve around it.

hee hee :D:p

i'm sure he knows it, it was just a matter of speech

wise ass :p:D
    genie wrote:
    i'm sure he knows it, it was just a matter of speech

wise ass :p:D

you mean 'figure of speech' :o

:D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    if i was a "hot chick" and many guys were dominating me with their eyes........i would cough up a huge luggie and spit it over my shoulder and then look at them and run my tongue over my lips.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    dunkman wrote:
    you mean 'figure of speech' :o

:D:D

hehe, what would i do without you?? you are the only person who has made me look twice at my post to check for any mistakes before submitting it.

ever wanted to be a teacher?? i bet it'll get rid of your frustrations ;)
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:

you probably had toilet paper hanging out of your skirt
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Alert to all women: All men want to do is eat food and bang ass. Period. Sure, you'll find an intellectual type who wants to have a stimulating conversation with you and maybe even treat you with respect, but when he drops you off, his cell phoned has already dialed a woman who goes by the nickname "Lay down and take all of this dong."

On the flip side of that, I would never treat a woman like that;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
    Linda wrote:

that's one video that's definitely in the "funny cos it's true" camp. it's like chris rock said, if clarence thomas had looked like denzel washington, there never would have been a lawsuit. but if you're ugly, you're getting sued.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Linda wrote:

Excellent!

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that! So true!
    bostonlou wrote:
    you probably had toilet paper hanging out of your skirt

amazingly i said this as well

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4926491&postcount=38

great minds think... a lot
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    did I ever tell you about the time (20 years ago, lol) when my coworker and I went in the back where the maintenance men sold coffee....(to buy some coffee) and this maniac (who used to watch me through a hole in the wall) grunted at us in a hick voice, "there ain't nothing wrong with you, you're both Tens." I silently gagged while my friend smiled and wiggled her skinny ass even more than usual.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    did I ever tell you about the time (20 years ago, lol) when my coworker and I went in the back where the maintenance men sold coffee....(to buy some coffee) and this maniac (who used to watch me through a hole in the wall) grunted at us in a hick voice, "there ain't nothing wrong with you, you're both Tens." I silently gagged while my friend smiled and wiggled her skinny ass even more than usual.

oh, come on. You know you liked it! :D
    oh, come on. You know you liked it! :D

No I did not like it. Besides, I was only a 4.5...and she thought she was a 12.

imagine living in the sticks like I do and seeing him drive by while I was sun bathing, about 10 years later...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    No I did not like it. Besides, I was only a 4.5...and she thought she was a 12.

imagine living in the sticks like I do and seeing him drive by while I was sun bathing, about 10 years later...

lol :) Nah, I'm sure you were higher than a 4.5! And you've still got it. :D
    lol :) Nah, I'm sure you were higher than a 4.5! And you've still got it. :D

lol, aren't you sweet! ok I was a 5.2...and had the ultimate mullet back then.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    lol, aren't you sweet! ok I was a 5.2...and had the ultimate mullet back then.

pics, please! :D
    pics, please! :D

no, well maybe next week
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    dunkman wrote:
    amazingly i said this as well

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4926491&postcount=38

great minds think... a lot

sick minds do think alike

but there was no fucking way i was reading through 5 pages of bullshit to see if anyone mentioned it

and i probably would of missed it anyway... never heard of a bog roll

that's what i called what i did with that irish chick when i visited back in 92
    Don't Believe Everything You Think