why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• to offset women, who are insanely cryptic and confusing.

:D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

if you were wearing a low cut top then its ok to stare... i mean why else do women wear such clothing... to get ogled.

this goes back to my Summer Cleavage thread... women wear tops and short skirts to show off parts of their body... so i look... quite simple really

p.s. are blind people really allowed to work in construction these days??? ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

I don't know why guys do it. What are they thinking? Are they TRYING to make you feel uncomfortable???

P.S. Guys don't stare at me anymore, in case I sound big headed.
  • It's abit like when I go out in my chair.

I can't help it if I'm sexy! Stop staring!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014

They might have been from a local home on a day out :p
  • It's abit like when I go out in my chair.

I can't help it if I'm sexy! Stop staring!

That must be what it is! Why would someone stare at you? Do you have an elephant trunk growing out of either side of your head? :)
  • to offset women, who are insanely cryptic and confusing.

:D
    there has to be something in between being a completely sleazy pervert and playing hard to get... surely?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • there has to be something in between being a completely sleazy pervert and playing hard to get... surely?

Nice people are in between. But they always get ignored or shat on. :D

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    they were talking about you, "there's that girl who does not want to hear complaints when you walk by her desk"
    ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • That must be what it is! Why would someone stare at you? Do you have an elephant trunk growing out of either side of your head? :)
    hahaha no... I did go to the toilet then to see if there was something on me head... but there's not.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    What are they thinking? Are they TRYING to make you feel uncomfortable???

What are they thinking? probably that you're hot and that they'd like to do you ;)

are they trying to make you feel uncomfortable? nah, they are still to busy thinking about my answer above ^ :D
  • iluvcats wrote:
    they were talking about you, "there's that girl who does not want to hear complaints when you walk by her desk"
    ;)
    lol possibly... nah, I've never seen them before but maybe word gets around :D

well I've told myself it's cos I look good today (whether it is or not) so I've given myself a spring in my step... fuck em :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    so you never stare at a man's bum? chest? crotchal regions?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    lol possibly... nah, I've never seen them before but maybe word gets around :D

well I've told myself it's cos I look good today (whether it is or not) so I've given myself a spring in my step... fuck em :D

next time they look at you make your head up high, as if you're some important person, and then if you decide to look at them look down on them ;) .....i'm sure that'll do the trick
    dunkman wrote:

i look ( and fantasize ;) ) but i don't stare
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066

Come on Helen, I think you are mistaking undressing you with our eyes as staring. There is a difference. ;)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • dunkman wrote:

I never stare. I'm too shy. Seriously. I just try and take a quick look when I think no ones watching.
  • genie wrote:
    next time they look at you make your head up high, as if you're some important person, and then if you decide to look at them look down on them ;) .....i'm sure that'll do the trick
    haha I did... but it's so much easier when there's just one or two... not a whole gang of them :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dunkman wrote:

i admit it. i check out guys' arses on a regular basis. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • even flow? wrote:
    Come on Helen, I think you are mistaking undressing you with our eyes as staring. There is a difference. ;)
    awww thanks... well that makes it all better :rolleyes: :D.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i admit it. i check out guys' arses on a regular basis. :D

and at least 3 of you ladies have admitted that... so now its lunchtime and i'm going to ogle 20 year old girls whilst licking my baguette in a provocative yet slightly jailworthy manner
    yesterday I was driving my red sportscar and these two clowns were trying to get my attention. they would act so immature whenever we would pass each other....all because of my car. If I would have been driving my blue car, they would not have noticed me. Or if they knew I'm 47 ;) I was wearing maroon shades too, I'm sure that was exciting.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    dunkman wrote:
    and at least 3 of you ladies have admitted that... so now its lunchtime and i'm going to ogle 20 year old girls whilst licking my baguette in a provocative yet slightly jailworthy manner

WOW!! you can lick your baguette, you must be very... umm... flexible, dunk. ;):D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    helen is quite popular and has exceeded her pm's.

:)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dunkman wrote:

HAHA! You're so funny... and yet so gross. ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    well that's from behind so they cant see ya... if they can't see ya they don't know you're doing it :) but if they glared at me I'd stop pretty quickly
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • iluvcats wrote:
    helen is quite popular and has exceeded her pm's.

:)
    :D it's clear now... I'd people standing around my desk so couldn't delete.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well that's from behind so they cant see ya... if they can't see ya they don't know you're doing it :) but if they glared at me I'd stop pretty quickly

take it as a challenge helen. they stare at you, you stare back at them. whoever blinks first loses. tis like chicken without the cars and possible needless death. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • If I look it's always for a couple seconds. It's like looking at the sun, you can't look too long.
    HAHA! You're so funny... and yet so gross. ;)

gross is french for big... so guilty as charged on both counts ;)