why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

191011121315»

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    oh look, I've already said there's nothing I can do and they can think whatever they want... but read the TITLE!!!!!!

This thread has taken and interesting (and quite comical) turn...:p

Seriously though, I agree. There is a difference between being checked out and leered at/stared at. I am flattered when a guy checks me out or does the head turn...but if a group of guys (cute or not) leer at me, it would make me uncomfortable and make me want to be invisible...and feel like a deer surrounded by wolves lol. :p Slight exageration but you get the idea...I don't like being stared at/leered at.
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    I can refrain from going around sticking my arse into the lads faces and urging them to sniff me quote]

not what i heard.......!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    :D yep, I love that natural beam of intelligence :confused: don't see it very often but it's very sexy :D

Hmm... do ya say that when watchin baywatch? :p

no cuz that's just be stoopid!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • nutmeg81 wrote:

not what i heard.......!!
    Look there was that one time... and it doesn't count :o:D

You been talkin to my housemate again? :eek: don't listen to him, he hasn't a clue :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    have some fuckin dignity man! :p That's all I'm askin!

I've seen how my sisters female dog behaves when she's in heat :eek: I can refrain from going around sticking my arse into the lads faces and urging them to sniff me :eek: . Why can't you lot just pretend you're not looking? :cool:

dignity is for those too insecure and constrained by fear and social norms to be themselves and too ashamed of their natural desires to accept and allow them. why should we pretend? we all know we're doing it. i thought women DIDN'T want to be lied to by men? at least by being obvious you know who's interested and can evaluate whether or not any of them are worth exploring.
  • dignity is for those too insecure and constrained by fear and social norms to be themselves and too ashamed of their natural desires to accept and allow them. why should we pretend? we all know we're doing it. i thought women DIDN'T want to be lied to by men? at least by being obvious you know who's interested and can evaluate whether or not any of them are worth exploring.
    :D Like the non alcohol discos we had to go to as kids where the girls would line up at one side and the boys on the other... and the boys would get to go all the way along the line asking the girls to dance til someone finally says yes? :D Honesty's great but it leads to rejection and a load of whiny arsed men asking why nice guys always come last :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D Like the non alcohol discos we had to go to as kids where the girls would line up at one side and the boys on the other... and the boys would get to go all the way along the line asking the girls to dance til someone finally says yes? :D Honesty's great but it leads to rejection and a load of whiny arsed men asking why nice guys always come last :cool:

so? those pussies will be weeded out by natural selection.
  • This thread has taken and interesting (and quite comical) turn...:p

Seriously though, I agree. There is a difference between being checked out and leered at/stared at. I am flattered when a guy checks me out or does the head turn...but if a group of guys (cute or not) leer at me, it would make me uncomfortable and make me want to be invisible...and feel like a deer surrounded by wolves lol. :p Slight exageration but you get the idea...I don't like being stared at/leered at.
    I keep trying to tell them jen :eek:

'Hi brick wall' :) AGAIN!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • so? those pussies will be weeded out by natural selection.
    to where? The AET?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    to where? The AET?

hehe, it does seem that way lately, doesn't it?
  • hehe, it does seem that way lately, doesn't it?
    :confused: Lately????

Nah, I'm just joking at all the bloody hypocrisy. I mean men claim they can't understand women cos we're not there to be understood... but to listen to some of you go on you'd swear you've BEEN a woman in the past cos you reckon you know exactly what makes us tick.

And yeh, there's hypocrisy amongst women too. No we don't like being mentally undressed by old ugly men... but if young gorgeous men do it that's a whole different story!

That's just how it is and how it always will be... so if you're old and ugly please don't make me feel naked :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153

Nah, I'm just joking at all the bloody hypocrisy. I mean men claim they can't understand women cos we're not there to be understood... but to listen to some of you go on you'd swear you've BEEN a woman in the past cos you reckon you know exactly what makes us tick.

And yeh, there's hypocrisy amongst women too. No we don't like being mentally undressed by old ugly men... but if young gorgeous men do it that's a whole different story!

That's just how it is and how it always will be... so if you're old and ugly please don't make me feel naked :)

lol!!!!

"and to listen to some of you go on you'd swear you've BEEN a woman in the past cos you reckon you know exactly what makes us tick."

very good helen ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    lol!!!!

"and to listen to some of you go on you'd swear you've BEEN a woman in the past cos you reckon you know exactly what makes us tick."

very good helen ;)
    well if they know so feckin much about women, how come they can't understand us? Phwah!!!!! (not quite sure what kinda sound I'm trying to make there) I'm going home :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

i don't know what the hell women are thinking or what they want and i'm reasonably sure (based on what women have told me) they don't know what they're thinking or what they want either. what i do claim to know is a few things about how to manipulate them and how not to let them fuck with you. that's pretty easy. thus why i tell the guys not to worry about understanding women becos they cannot be understood and focus instead on figuring out how to get them to want to fuck you.

i can attest to the opposite as well, but women don't like speaking to me becos they don't want to believe men are as shitty and simple as they really are.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Snoop was so right-on, it's craaaay-zay talk.

Shii-heee.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out over five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended.

The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands.

First floor
    The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."
    The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor
    The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."
    "Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor
    This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."
    "Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went."

Fourth floor
    This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."
    "Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on!"

So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor
    The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are f**king impossible to please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."
  • i don't know what the hell women are thinking or what they want and i'm reasonably sure (based on what women have told me) they don't know what they're thinking or what they want either. what i do claim to know is a few things about how to manipulate them and how not to let them fuck with you. that's pretty easy. thus why i tell the guys not to worry about understanding women becos they cannot be understood and focus instead on figuring out how to get them to want to fuck you.

i can attest to the opposite as well, but women don't like speaking to me becos they don't want to believe men are as shitty and simple as they really are.
    Hmm... women have told you that they don't know what they're thinking or what they want? :confused: women? Or teenage girls? Cos I don't know ANY woman who doesn't know what she's thinking... and I certainly don't know ANY woman who doesn't know what she wants :)

I'm calling bullshit on this one :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Hmm... women have told you that they don't know what they're thinking or what they want? :confused: women? Or teenage girls? Cos I don't know ANY woman who doesn't know what she's thinking... and I certainly don't know ANY woman who doesn't know what she wants :)

I'm calling bullshit on this one :cool:

you wouldnt believe me if i said yes, so why bother? it's amazing how many professional women i know who still have histrionic emotional reactions to anything that ever goes wrong in their lives and then come to me bawling in tears saying they don't *sniffle* know *sniffle* why it *sniffle* upsets *sniffle* them so much *sniffle* but it does!!!

in any case, who gives a fuck? like i said, i don't care what they want or need or think. their happiness is of no concern to me. being attractive and good in bed are the only female qualities that matter, and this is the advice i give guys. you're a fool to invest your emotions in a woman. they will eat you up becos they're more experienced in emotional manipulation... they did it to their friends all through childhood. the only way for a man to maintain the upper hand in a relationship is to demonstrate her mind/heart games won't work on him. then she will be clueless and rudderless and willing to try all that kinky shit you're itching to try on her.
  • you wouldnt believe me if i said yes, so why bother? it's amazing how many professional women i know who still have histrionic emotional reactions to anything that ever goes wrong in their lives and then come to me bawling in tears saying they don't *sniffle* know *sniffle* why it *sniffle* upsets *sniffle* them so much *sniffle* but it does!!!
    :o poor bitches!

Some people are just like that I guess... women have their emotions... some men just go and kill themselves without giving anyone any clue that anything was wrong. Why can't people just fuckin sort themselves out? :confused: . Like I've said I was an emotional bollox like that once, I came off the pill and almost immediately went back to just being me. If you don't know why it upsets you so much, you need to get it checked out (I'm not talking about people with genuine problems but people who find themselves being emotional for no reason, men and women)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :o poor bitches!

Some people are just like that I guess... women have their emotions... some men just go and kill themselves without giving anyone any clue that anything was wrong. Why can't people just fuckin sort themselves out? :confused: . Like I've said I was an emotional bollox like that once, I came off the pill and almost immediately went back to just being me. If you don't know why it upsets you so much, you need to get it checked out (I'm not talking about people with genuine problems but people who find themselves being emotional for no reason, men and women)

i've never seen a dude do that. and i appreciate a man willing to check himself out rather than pulling some bullshit dramatics with me for months on end.
  • i've never seen a dude do that. and i appreciate a man willing to check himself out rather than pulling some bullshit dramatics with me for months on end.
    :confused: You haven't? Well men tend to get more angry than upset but it's pretty much the same thing, different reaction.

And you'd rather that? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :confused: You haven't? Well men tend to get more angry than upset but it's pretty much the same thing, different reaction.

And you'd rather that? :o

yes, i would.

and yeah, i can deal with a dude getting angry and trying to kick some ass. usually is pretty cathartic and solves some of the problems of bottling. i hate when people cry or get upset to me. i can't handle it. i can never figure out what they're so bothered by.

where's ahnimus? i should apologize to him... i might be a robot after all...
  • yes, i would.

and yeah, i can deal with a dude getting angry and trying to kick some ass. usually is pretty cathartic and solves some of the problems of bottling. i hate when people cry or get upset to me. i can't handle it. i can never figure out what they're so bothered by.

where's ahnimus? i should apologize to him... i might be a robot after all...
    it's funny... I can't deal with people crying either :o I never know what to say or do and I usually just sit there looking at them til they start to feel sorry for me and snap out of it :o so maybe it works. I can't deal with people fighting either... it pisses me off and I'm usually in the middle begging them to just shake hands.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    it's funny... I can't deal with people crying either :o I never know what to say or do and I usually just sit there looking at them til they start to feel sorry for me and snap out of it :o so maybe it works. I can't deal with people fighting either... it pisses me off and I'm usually in the middle begging them to just shake hands.

ah, i'll cheer on a fight. or jump in if it's my buddy. that i know how to handle... you just win. i don't cope with crying. they want you to comfort them, but if they're in tears it's either: 1) so serious that any comfort you can try to offer is going to seem hollow or 2) so ridiculous that i'd rather pimp slap da hoe and tell her to quit that shit cos it's bad fo bizness.
  • ah, i'll cheer on a fight. or jump in if it's my buddy. that i know how to handle... you just win. i don't cope with crying. they want you to comfort them, but if they're in tears it's either: 1) so serious that any comfort you can try to offer is going to seem hollow or 2) so ridiculous that i'd rather pimp slap da hoe and tell her to quit that shit cos it's bad fo bizness.
    If it's serious I usually just sit there with them, there's nothing ya can say... and offer hugs when necessary. If it's not serious I'm quick enough to tell them to grow up :D . I'm actually quite good at getting people to laugh and realise how stupid they're being when they're upset about something :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Bytchez ain't shyt but ho's n tryckz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mcej-inwM
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    fanch75 wrote:
    Bytchez ain't shyt but ho's n tryckz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mcej-inwM

you're going a bit overboard with your y's and z's

:mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hmmm..may have to review this thread later.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg