Options

'Sopranos' final season to begin April 8

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932
    The body yes the face ahhhh jury is still out on that one. haha
    im thinking.....

if she were to ever get NAKED in front of you......

you wouldnt give a RATS ASS about her face anymore..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    AJ yes knock him off, but Meadow I hope is the only left standing at the end of all of this.

Andriana huh well I guess you won't like what happens to her.

Saying "Andriana huh, well I guess you won't like what happens to her" in a Sopranos thread?.....gee, I wonder what happens to her!!

:)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Saying "Andriana huh, well I guess you won't like what happens to her" in a Sporanos thread?.....gee, I wonder what happens to her!!

She gets a job on a shitty sitcom. :):)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    She gets a job on a shitty sitcom. :):)

I am surprised Christopher never saw her on tv!...reckon he was moussing his hair at 8pm Thursday nights!....she got lucky there!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Saying "Andriana huh, well I guess you won't like what happens to her" in a Sopranos thread?.....gee, I wonder what happens to her!!

She went on vacation right? heh :D

im thinking.....

if she were to ever get NAKED in front of you......

you wouldnt give a RATS ASS about her face anymore..........

Ohhh what the heck right? :D hehehe
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am surprised Christopher never saw her on tv!...reckon he was moussing his hair at 8pm Thursday nights!....she got lucky there!

How could Chrissy miss a half hour of "How you doin'?" once a week? Didn't everyone watch like NBC hoped they would? ;)
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    I don't know what the people who were disappointed in last nights show were expecting. The next weeks preview is usually always misleading in some way. I thought last nights episode was great. Tony talking about the first time he whacked someone, and how the hit was ordered by his own father were details that have never really been brought up before. The same for Paulie and his relationship with Tony's father. Tony feels the heat coming down on him and will do whatever he has to do to save his own ass. Plus seeing Paulie laugh like an idiot while watching Threes Company was pretty funny.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    I don't know what the people who were disappointed in last nights show were expecting. The next weeks preview is usually always misleading in some way. I thought last nights episode was great. Tony talking about the first time he whacked someone, and how the hit was ordered by his own father were details that have never really been brought up before. The same for Paulie and his relationship with Tony's father. Tony feels the heat coming down on him and will do whatever he has to do to save his own ass. Plus seeing Paulie laugh like an idiot while watching Threes Company was pretty funny.

Worth the whole episode. :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

I love seeing Paulie when he walks....he really looks like he means business!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I love seeing Paulie when he walks....he really looks like he means business!

hahaha :D

I love the white shoes he packed. And then he goes and grabs the third pair. hehe
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,630
    hahaha :D

I love the white shoes he packed. And then he goes and grabs the third pair. hehe

cuz a guy can never have enough white shoes, classy.

i though last night episode moved kinda slow. i guess i was expecting
    more action in these final episodes.

and the Junior storyline just made me kinda sad.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options

I just watched last nites again. It's slow but it had it's moments. Yea I thnk thats the last of Junior we will see. Great acting all around. :D
  • Options

I usta work with a fella who wore white shiny shoes......I always gave him warnings about wearing them after labor day......he eventually quit, and I felt responsible. Lord have mercy of the people I select to agitate at work!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I usta work with a fella who wore white shiny shoes......I always gave him warnings about wearing them after labor day......he eventually quit, and I felt responsible. Lord have mercy of the people I select to agitate at work!

he deserved it.....:)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    he deserved it.....:)

believe me, he was a bit freaky.....he was 45, yet had a 60 yr old gf, and his office was fully of Unicorns!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    believe me, he was a bit freaky.....he was 45, yet had a 60 yr old gf, and his office was fully of Unicorns!

:eek:

ohh!!
  • Options
    just rewatching last weeks episode again and fucking tony just about cries in melphis office.

thats out of character
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535
    just rewatching last weeks episode again and fucking tony just about cries in melphis office.

thats out of character

no, not really. he's broken down a few times in front of her.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    pjfanatic4pjfanatic4 Posts: 127
    cutback wrote:

The "have you ever been checked for Tourrette's" line was the prize winner for me...
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    no, not really. he's broken down a few times in front of her.

I just watched the whole entire show and honestly do not remeber him getting that whinny, he really broke down there.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I like how the episode played at the end. You get the whacking of a boss in NY and you get Junior who was a symbolic boss still living out the life in his own way inside the hospital and he basically gets whacked by the Asian kid.

And yeah, as everybody said, the scene with Paulie laughing his ass off while watching Three's Company was priceless. Last night's episode could be pivotal. Did Tony make a mistake by not taking care of Paulie? Will it spell his downfall?
    Brian
  • Options
    NCBRI wrote:
    I like how the episode played at the end. You get the whacking of a boss in NY and you get Junior who was a symbolic boss still living out the life in his own way inside the hospital and he basically gets whacked by the Asian kid.

And yeah, as everybody said, the scene with Paulie laughing his ass off while watching Three's Company was priceless. Last night's episode could be pivotal. Did Tony make a mistake by not taking care of Paulie? Will it spell his downfall?

It was a perfect setup episode for whats to come.

Only 6 more left, so sad to see this show end.
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    It was a perfect setup episode for whats to come.

Only 6 more left, so sad to see this show end.

The first 3 episodes have set us up with characters that could be involved in Tony's ending. It's been a new guy each week. First Bobby. Then Christopher. Now Paulie.
    Brian
  • Options
    Bump :D
  • Options
    I was watching an A & E repeat last night, and had an idea. I would love to see a spinoff with Tony's dad and a young Uncle Junior, set around the time of this episode, which had Tony having a flashback about his dad cutting off Mr. Satriales finger due to unpaid gambling debts. The guy who played Johnny Soprano was great, as was the younger Junior. You could have a young paulie, maybe we see a teenage Big Pussy....
  • Options
    I was watching an A & E repeat last night, and had an idea. I would love to see a spinoff with Tony's dad and a young Uncle Junior, set around the time of this episode, which had Tony having a flashback about his dad cutting off Mr. Satriales finger due to unpaid gambling debts. The guy who played Johnny Soprano was great, as was the younger Junior. You could have a young paulie, maybe we see a teenage Big Pussy....

you want to see a big teenage..........oh, forget it....way too easy of a wisecrack!
  • Options
    Only a couple of hours until showtime. I'm pumped.

Tonights description:Tony deals with a streak of bad luck and fields a plea for family help from Vito's widow ( I'm thinking it has something to do with Phil ) ; AJ makes an important decision. ( Who cares. AJ is a waste of time)
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Only a couple of hours until showtime. I'm pumped.

Tonights description:Tony deals with a streak of bad luck and fields a plea for family help from Vito's widow ( I'm thinking it has something to do with Phil ) ; AJ makes an important decision. ( Who cares. AJ is a waste of time)

Yes AJ is a waste of time. hehe

Can't wait for tonights episode. :D
  • Options
    Phil regarding Vito Jr: "The turd doesn't fall far from the faggots ass".." You look like a Puerto Rican whore"...no wonder the kid has issues.

I'm guessing the gambling thing is being used to foreshadow more upcoming "bad luck".

I felt bad for AJ when he got dumped like that.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    FINally a good episode