Options

'Sopranos' final season to begin April 8

Comments

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Yes AJ is a waste of time. hehe

Can't wait for tonights episode. :D

Tonight was my least favorite of the new episodes. As usual I'll have to go back and watch it a few more times. I always seem to catch other things that I missed the first time. Dam only 5 more left. :(

Overall it was a good episode. :D
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    It was a good episode but it kind of hit a little to close to home for me though. As a recovering compulsive Tony's bad streak was all too real and brought back some bad memories. I found myself sweating a bit while he was watching the ponies.

It looks like Christopher may be joining Adreana within the next two episodes after seeing the preview for the next few episodes.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    edie falco and james gandolfini are amazing actors.............those scenes were superb.
  • Options
    Loved the Howlin' Wolf music.....

Oh yeah...and good episode and such.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    Best episode of this season.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Garden DoggGarden Dogg Posts: 226
    cutback wrote:
    edie falco and james gandolfini are amazing actors.............those scenes were superb.

agreed...their best work on the show since the "whitecaps" episode.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Loved the Howlin' Wolf music.....

Oh yeah...and good episode and such.

the music was amazing

and little Vito is one fucked up kid, looks like he's been hanging out at hot topic
  • Options
    How the heck are they gonna wrap this all up in just 5 more episodes? The part where Tony says all my top guys are all murders. I couldn't stop laughing. Alot of great lines last nite.
  • Options
    Dollpartz wrote:
    the music was amazing

and little Vito is one fucked up kid, looks like he's been hanging out at hot topic

Didn't Chrissy say something like yea I'm sure he's up in his room planning another Columbine. Just the way he said it was so dam funny. :D

What was with Tony smiling at the end after leaving the rest of the 200K? I don't think he had anything to do in her death, but something was up. So much going on in this show. Ohhh it's so good. I actually turn my cell and take the home phone off the hook when I watch the show. :D
  • Options
    Didn't Chrissy say something like yea I'm sure he's up in his room planning another Columbine. Just the way he said it was so dam funny. :D

What was with Tony smiling at the end after leaving the rest of the 200K? I don't think he had anything to do in her death, but something was up. So much going on in this show. Ohhh it's so good. I actually turn my cell and take the home phone off the hook when I watch the show. :D

You don't think Tony had anything to do with her death? I thougth he did, at first, but then why would he pay Hesh if he did?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    You don't think Tony had anything to do with her death? I thougth he did, at first, but then why would he pay Hesh if he did?

To remind Hesh who the Alpha male is.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:

So you think Tony had the girlfriend killed?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

I'm not certain but if he did it was to get the point across to Hesh that he is still the boss.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:

Yea that sounds about right.
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    That was so gross what that kid did...yuck...but yeah Hesh's lady dying seemed a bit suspicious.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I'm not certain but if he did it was to get the point across to Hesh that he is still the boss.

No kidding, I get that.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    No kidding, I get that.

You could tell that Tony didn't like Hesh pestering him for the money. Killing his woman is a great way to tell Hesh next time remember your place and I'll pay you when I want.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    rrivers wrote:

do u think!!!!!!!!!!lolol

of course he did

here's ur money enjoy it with nobody

sort of like soon forget
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    You could tell that Tony didn't like Hesh pestering him for the money. Killing his woman is a great way to tell Hesh next time remember your place and I'll pay you when I want.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

of course he did

sort of like soon forget

I hope we find out who and what killed her. The smile on Tony's face said it all.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Thanks, Captain Obvious.

No problem Come Mierda.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I hope we find out who and what killed her. The smile on Tony's face said it all.

yea he patted him on the shoulder said she was a good girl

and here's the rest of ur money...lol classic
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

of course he did

sort of like soon forget

According to the episode guide from hbo.com, she died of a stroke. How, exactly, would Tony cause her to have a stroke?
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 535
    rrivers wrote:
    According to the episode guide from hbo.com, she died of a stroke. How, exactly, would Tony cause her to have a stroke?

i thought it was odd that her eyes were still open when hesh took that mask off her face. who puts one of those on and keeps their eyes open?

before this last episode, i thought the show would end with tony either running business as usual or on the lam. now, i'm changing my mind. every episode so far, they've showed people having beef with tony. first episode, it was bobby. next episode, christopher. following episode, paulie and phil. this episode, hesh. to me, it seems like they're setting it up to have tony killed but leaving you guessing who did it. chances are i'm completely wrong, but you never know.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    i thought it was odd that her eyes were still open when hesh took that mask off her face. who puts one of those on and keeps their eyes open?

before this last episode, i thought the show would end with tony either running business as usual or on the lam. now, i'm changing my mind. every episode so far, they've showed people having beef with tony. first episode, it was bobby. next episode, christopher. following episode, paulie and phil. this episode, hesh. to me, it seems like they're setting it up to have tony killed but leaving you guessing who did it. chances are i'm completely wrong, but you never know.

That's a good theory. :D
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Except for Hesh and maybe Bobby all those guys already have had some kind of a beef with Tony for years. I mean Christopher went to the Bada Bing with a gun after he thought Tony fucked Adriana and Paulie already tried to fuck over Tony behind his back by trying to gain favor with Carmine before he died. I don't think anyone actually likes Tony.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Except for Hesh and maybe Bobby all those guys already have had some kind of a beef with Tony for years. I mean Christopher went to the Bada Bing with a gun after he thought Tony fucked Adriana and Paulie already tried to fuck over Tony behind his back by trying to gain favor with Carmine before he died. I don't think anyone actually likes Tony.

yeah, but they're highlighting all of it week after week so far this season. seems like the only one that doesn't have a problem with tony is silvio, but have you ever noticed when tony talks to sil, he's always doing something else and never takes his attention away from the task? the way tony is, it wouldn't surprise me if that pissed him off.

i've dug every episode so far this season, but we better start getting a running body count. 2 guys from the new york crew getting gunned down isn't going to cut it. we need some key players from jersey taking dirt naps.
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    i've dug every episode so far this season, but we better start getting a running body count. 2 guys from the new york crew getting gunned down isn't going to cut it. we need some key players from jersey taking dirt naps.

I think Christopher is gotting to get whacked if not this next episode then definetly the following one.
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    yeah, but they're highlighting all of it week after week so far this season. seems like the only one that doesn't have a problem with tony is silvio, but have you ever noticed when tony talks to sil, he's always doing something else and never takes his attention away from the task? the way tony is, it wouldn't surprise me if that pissed him off.

Looked like he was gluing a lamp when Tony was talking. I thought that was so funny how silvio didn't look up once and kept fixing whatever that was. hehe
  • Options
    Looked like he was gluing a lamp when Tony was talking. I thought that was so funny how silvio didn't look up once and kept fixing whatever that was. hehe

lol, he was either gluing it or painting the black diamonds onto it. did tony break that lamp in the scene when he was alone, after he lost the bet on the football game?
    ~Michael Bolton