Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    spigeonspigeon Posts: 8
    I put in a request for one show. Have the receipt number, I'm fine with waiting for the confirmation email, but I see people talking about a "ticket request" section in your my tickets spot in the Ten Club and I'm not seeing that. Should I be concerned that my request didn't go through? 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,564
    I can't even sign up for 10C tix:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

I was having this issue when my computer was slow.  I switched to a non-chrome browser and got through.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    For those of you getting an error message or Bad Request, try using a different browser.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    stevenzstevenz Posts: 2
    edited February 13
    The fan club link on the NZ ticketmaster site is currently linked to an EV solo show - anyone know where I go to do the fan club registration for tickets for New Zealand?

Edit: Nevermind, I actually read the instructions further down the page and it told me where to go...

Post edited by stevenz on
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    Vedd Hedd said:

I was having this issue when my computer was slow.  I switched to a non-chrome browser and got through.  
    Thanks everyone! I am using Chrome.  
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,352
    To be clear on our options, we have Ten club presale and we have the fan registration, correct? And as a last resort, we have general onsale?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    spigeon said:
    I put in a request for one show. Have the receipt number, I'm fine with waiting for the confirmation email, but I see people talking about a "ticket request" section in your my tickets spot in the Ten Club and I'm not seeing that. Should I be concerned that my request didn't go through? 
    It won't show up on 10c since things are run through TM now. You can find it on the TM site.
  • Options
    I may have just missed it due to old man eyes - but I don't think I saw any mention that club seniority will be considered in the selection process. Is seniority still a thing?
  • Options
    JM188265JM188265 Posts: 14
    Whew! Confirmation email finally arrived - about 90 minutes later.  If you're still waiting - hang in there.  Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    Two Quick Questions:

1)  If I try to register for tickets using BOTH methods, can I get stuck with two pairs of tickets to the same show?  I would have thought I should ONLY try for Tenclub tickets but I'm seeing people say register for both.  If you get tickets you're auto-charged no matter what methods it seems like.

2) Any strategy if there's two nights in your city but you can only realistically attend one of them?  I can put in for surrounding cities too.  In the past I just put in for as many tickets as I could but at these prices I realistically only want to go to one show.  Tricky. 

Thanks for any feedback!
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 144
    Zod said:
    Hawk123 said:
    Zod said:
    Are they in the stratosphere? It seems the Canadian shows might be the best bargain, but the prices don't seem higher than peers or more veteran acts.  Cheaper than good tickets to the Stones or Springsteen.  About what I paid for 7th row Pumpkins tickets in 2022.

I feel like this argument comes up ever your.  PJ's prices keep going up like all the other arena/stadium acts, but they seem on par with peers, and less than more veteran/popular acts.
    That’s the tricky part, the prices aren’t bad compared to other acts. But most others didn’t push back to keep prices low at one point in their careers so it’s tough to shake that fan friendly expectation. It’s a business though and they’re not looking to leave money on the table, and I bet most of us wouldn’t either. 
    That's a valid point.  Those days have definitely gone by.   PJ tickets seem to be on par with some peers, a little cheaper than some others (usually more veteran acts), but not fundamentally cheaper than peers.

Out of the three bigger shows I'm going to so far this year. U2 was 275USD for tickets, Springsteen was $500 CDN for the pit (which we upgraded from $300 side stage tickets when the tour got bumped), so Pearl Jam is the cheapest Arena sized show I'm going to this year :)

At this point I'll take it.  I'm just happy they're still touring.     I don't look forward to the opposite.  The day I get old enough that all my favourite rock bands have ceased touring and I spend 0 dollars on concerts :(
    I paid $400 for U2 at Sphere and $400 for Springsteen GA. I think $185 plus fees is very reasonable for GA and good lower level seats. I think they are trying to keep some prices down. Premium makes up for some of it. Remember revenue for albums has decreased dramatically. 
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 290
    Kwieneke said:
    To be clear on our options, we have Ten club presale and we have the fan registration, correct? And as a last resort, we have general onsale?
    There is no public general onsale. Verified fan is basically the general onsale. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,755
    edited February 13
    I may have just missed it due to old man eyes - but I don't think I saw any mention that club seniority will be considered in the selection process. Is seniority still a thing?
    Yes, it's still a thing when we are assigned our 10C seats. As always, seniority doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you get tickets.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,217
    know1 said:
    I nearly choked when I saw the price of the Manchester tickets. I have been waiting decades for PJ to return to Glasgow or Edinburgh, but have given up hoping. Still, when you wait 30 years for a chance then you get in line. I was out of the country when they last played in Scotland in 2000. Surprised to learn that years of membership of 10C doesn't confer a significant advantage over the public scrum.  Now I am expecting t-shirts to be 60 quid!
    To be fair 10c membership had been a significant advantage until now, basically guaranteed GA for your first few priorities 
    Um....what???
    Hes talking about UK shows, GA is much larger and was almost guaranteed in the past
  • Options
    lombar_2000lombar_2000 Columbus, OH Posts: 5
    Posted this on the now closed thread so will repost here.

Was hoping to get a little feedback/thoughts on something amidst this chaos. I'm planning on going to the Portland show and taking my 8 year old son to his first show. We've talked about this for a few months, ever since the dates leaked and I gauged his interest on GA vs Seated. He was thinking he'd probably not want to deal with GA since it would mean getting there super early, waiting in lines, on top of being in a sea of adults he might not be able to see over. So I've been thinking we'd just put in for seats to avoid that. But now I'm second guessing myself after having looked at the Portland options. 2 seated tiers plus 1 GA pit. I'd hate for us to get shut out completely. I'm now wondering if I should risk getting GA and having to navigate that with him. Anyone have any thoughts on that or have had experience seeing PJ with your younger kids? It would be such a cool, full circle moment, as I remember my dad took me out of school and drove me up to Seattle in 96 so we could see them for the first time. I have a 412XXX number, if that helps.
    You and your son will be fine in GA. I was there twice last tour and there were plenty of kids. Also you can get a good spot in GA just by getting there when gates open. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,885
    edited February 13
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
    I get that the PJ 2022-shows were pre-covid and inflation 2020-priced. So there would be a hike in price.

But I paid alooooot less for Rolling Stones in 2022, Taylor Swift this year and Bruce Springsteen last year. And those acts do not have the fan-friendly guise of Pearl Jam. I paid less to sit at the front row of a Bob Dylan show, and his crowd are well-off SAAB-driving intellectuals looking for a nice night out.
    Taylor Swift and Bruce Springsteen are pretty damned fan-friendly. Springsteen got roasted when he had Premium tickets because everyone expects his tickets to be affordable. And the only major artist more fan-friendly than Swift is probably Garth Brooks.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    spigeonspigeon Posts: 8
    njhaley1 said:
    spigeon said:
    It won't show up on 10c since things are run through TM now. You can find it on the TM site.
    Thanks! Not seeing it there either, only tickets for shows that i've actually purchased. Hmmmm....
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 338
    Are we sure that there is still early entry for 10c-members? Might have overlooked it. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,381
    BF25394 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
    I get that the PJ 2022-shows were pre-covid and inflation 2020-priced. So there would be a hike in price.

But I paid alooooot less for Rolling Stones in 2022, Taylor Swift this year and Bruce Springsteen last year. And those acts do not have the fan-friendly guise of Pearl Jam. I paid less to sit at the front row of a Bob Dylan show, and his crowd are well-off SAAB-driving intellectuals looking for a nice night out.
    And the only major artist more fan-friendly than Swift is probably Garth Brooks.
    Robert Smith has entered the chat.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    BF25394 said:
    Hawk123 said:

And the only major artist more fan-friendly than Swift is probably Garth Brooks.
    Robert Smith has entered the chat.
    The Cure MSG night 3 last year is in my top 5 shows ever 
    severed hand thirteen
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,885
    tylerj said:
    Hawk123 said:

Calling BS on getting Swift tickets for less than $170 unless you robbed someone 
    If you succeeded in the regular onsale, they were less than that. I have a friend (and fellow Ten Club member) who got face-value tickets to two of the L.A. Eras shows. The first was in the regular onsale; the second was in a ticket drop the week before the shows. The tickets were under $150.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,422
    Yes - it's mentioned toward the end of the instructions 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

1)  If I try to register for tickets using BOTH methods, can I get stuck with two pairs of tickets to the same show?  I would have thought I should ONLY try for Tenclub tickets but I'm seeing people say register for both.  If you get tickets you're auto-charged no matter what methods it seems like.

2) Any strategy if there's two nights in your city but you can only realistically attend one of them?  I can put in for surrounding cities too.  In the past I just put in for as many tickets as I could but at these prices I realistically only want to go to one show.  Tricky. 

Thanks for any feedback!
    No you won't get two sets of tickets if you put in for both methods. You'll get one or the other...or possibly neither. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,398
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

• Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    LizJ said:
    Are we sure that there is still early entry for 10c-members? Might have overlooked it. 
    I really do not see this anywhere, and I wonder really about this.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,422
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

Thanks for any feedback!
    1) No. Verified fan will just send you a presale code and you will know whether you hit Ten Club tickets or not and whether you need/want to use it.

2) If your 10C number is good, put in for both. Should be easy to unload the extra pair on TM if you hit both. If your 10C number is bad it's more gamble than strategy 
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 290
    BF25394 said:
    Hawk123 said:

Taylor Swift and Bruce Springsteen are pretty damned fan-friendly. Springsteen got roasted when he had Premium tickets because everyone expects his tickets to be affordable. And the only major artist more fan-friendly than Swift is probably Garth Brooks.
    Swift fan friendly? Maybe on face value tickets, but if she wanted to avoid young fans opening credit cards to afford tickets, she could implement nontransferable tickets and fan-to-fan. Wouldn't fix the crazy demand, but would avoid $3,000+ third market tickets. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    BR223133BR223133 Posts: 86
    broe01 said:
    You guys actually think these prices are high?  They're really not.
    In America 2024, these tickets are still on the low end of pricing
    1992: 7/25 Denver, CO (Lollapalooza)
    1993: 11/30 Las Vegas, NV (Vault #5) - 12/1 Las Vegas, NV
    1998: 7/11 Las Vegas, NV
    2000: 10/22 Las Vegas, NV (10th anniversary)
    2003: 4/1 Denver, CO
    2006: 7/3 Denver, CO
    2014: 10/22 Denver, CO
    2020: 4/11 Phoenix, AZ
    2022: 5/9 Phoenix, AZ - 5/20 Las Vegas, NV

Eddie Vedder/Earthlings
    2022: 10/7 Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    Request submitted. Going to get cramp in my fingers from keeping them crossed for the next few days 
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

It worked through Safari

Thanks everyone! 
    severed hand thirteen