Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,444
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

1)  If I try to register for tickets using BOTH methods, can I get stuck with two pairs of tickets to the same show?  I would have thought I should ONLY try for Tenclub tickets but I'm seeing people say register for both.  If you get tickets you're auto-charged no matter what methods it seems like.

2) Any strategy if there's two nights in your city but you can only realistically attend one of them?  I can put in for surrounding cities too.  In the past I just put in for as many tickets as I could but at these prices I realistically only want to go to one show.  Tricky. 

Thanks for any feedback!
    1) No. Verified fan will just send you a presale code and you will know whether you hit Ten Club tickets or not and whether you need/want to use it.

2) If your 10C number is good, put in for both. Should be easy to unload the extra pair on TM if you hit both. If your 10C number is bad it's more gamble than strategy 

pjl44 said:
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

1)  If I try to register for tickets using BOTH methods, can I get stuck with two pairs of tickets to the same show?  I would have thought I should ONLY try for Tenclub tickets but I'm seeing people say register for both.  If you get tickets you're auto-charged no matter what methods it seems like.

2) Any strategy if there's two nights in your city but you can only realistically attend one of them?  I can put in for surrounding cities too.  In the past I just put in for as many tickets as I could but at these prices I realistically only want to go to one show.  Tricky. 

Thanks for any feedback!
    1) No. Verified fan will just send you a presale code and you will know whether you hit Ten Club tickets or not and whether you need/want to use it.

2) If your 10C number is good, put in for both. Should be easy to unload the extra pair on TM if you hit both. If your 10C number is bad it's more gamble than strategy

How do you know your 10c number is good, any threshold of numb er or year you know?
    Others may disagree but by number:

Under 300xxx = Probably sell your tickets fine
    300xxx-500xxx = As long as demand is high you should be ok
    Over 500xxx = Really depends on your seats but risky 

So the higher the membership number, the newer the member?
    Correct
  • Options

Did anyone else get a "Bad Request - Request Too Long" error screen after hitting the final submit button? 

Now I have no idea if my request went through or not. 

It did. I got the same thing and went on incognito mode and submitted a second request and got the email saying my first one was cancelled and I need to do the second...it will not affect your "lottery" position.
  • Options
    Can someome just confirm.. 

I've registered on the 10c pre sale.  Does that mean I could be assigned seats and not GA or will there be a choice if selected??? 
    You could get one or the other. You won't get any further choices beyond your entry.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Hella stoked!! New song sounds great! I put in for both Seattle shows through 10C and general sales link. Fingers crossed for 10C tickets! Also, pre-ordered the Ten Club red vinyl LP! Let's go Pearl Jam!!!
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 221
    Does anyone know what the different seat types mean in Barcelona? It's not very clear. Thanks. 

• Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 221
    Does anyone know what the different seat types mean in Barcelona? It's not very clear. Thanks. 

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,512
    If they have seniority seating, why have p1 and p2 for roughly the same price? For those with higher club numbers, wouldn’t selecting p2 push them out of the arena? 

This would be a significant change to the old rule of thumb “seniority doesn’t impact whether you get the show you want, just where you sit” unless the p1 and p2 are separate draws?

I don't get the P1 and P2 thing. What about the rest of the arena?I do not like the back of the floor. Seems like P2 might be better.  I don't know.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,580
    Get_Right said:
    If they have seniority seating, why have p1 and p2 for roughly the same price? For those with higher club numbers, wouldn’t selecting p2 push them out of the arena? 

This would be a significant change to the old rule of thumb “seniority doesn’t impact whether you get the show you want, just where you sit” unless the p1 and p2 are separate draws?

I don't get the P1 and P2 thing. What about the rest of the arena?I do not like the back of the floor. Seems like P2 might be better.  I don't know.
    I think you have a better chance of getting tickets if you select p2 as one of your options.  There’s a lot of fans who won’t even consider siting in those seats so they won’t select that option.  If you’re happy to be in the building it’s a good option. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    Froggie said:

Uf that's a Bad translation from spanish. You have standing OR seated (pink and blue) and second option is Just seated (Just blue)

Seated could be ANY of the spots in blue (based on priority, so not good)
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    Registered for London 10c, hoping someone can answer a couple of questions.

1. Are the 10c tickets prices the same as general sale or are there more price options on general sale? (£160 is insane)
    2. For London specifically, does the 10c area allow you to come in and out into the main standing area?

As you could tell I'm new to this!
  • Options
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

I'm hoping that this is mitigated by:

1) Announcing the full tour at once
    2) Ticket prices
    3) The lack of a GA only option

But I will be inconsolable if I miss Fenway 10C tickets while watching people tap dance about hitting on 12 shows including Fenway 
    This is the issue with no seniority. If they had priority you would have zero problems getting Fenway because it’s lumped in with NY/Philly. Now someone will take flier on NY or Philly and get it over someone who would’ve listed as their #1
    This is kinda what I'm afraid of but it's in the robots' hands until next week 
  • Options
    Prices astronomical... was going to book Manchester but Dublin alone was €360+ for 2 tickets 😲... anyway Dark Matter here we go June 22nd 
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    Dear all,

probably this question has already Been answered yet, but can I request tickets for BOTH Concerts in Barcelona via the Ten Club? Or it is only possible to request for only one of them?

Thanks in advance
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    pjl44 said:
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

Thanks for any feedback!

Except (for #2) it says the tickets are non-transferrable and non-sellable...  that's BS
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,512
    on2legs said:
    Get_Right said:

I think you have a better chance of getting tickets if you select p2 as one of your options.  There’s a lot of fans who won’t even consider siting in those seats so they won’t select that option.  If you’re happy to be in the building it’s a good option. 

I agree. With my seniority I hopefully would not be up too high near the Chase bridges  :)  
  • Options
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

probably this question has already Been answered yet, but can I request tickets for BOTH Concerts in Barcelona via the Ten Club? Or it is only possible to request for only one of them?

Thanks in advance
    Both. MSG seems to be the only outlier in that regard.
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 340
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

Thanks in advance
    You can do both
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    Still no email confirmation.  Submitted at 12:45 eastern. It shows that my request was received though when I log back in.  Nothing in spam folder either. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    FlyBono24 said:
    pjl44 said:
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

Thanks for any feedback!

Except (for #2) it says the tickets are non-transferrable and non-sellable...  that's BS
    You can sell them back on Ticketmaster via F2F. You just can't sell/transfer outside of that system.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

2) Ticket prices

But I will be inconsolable if I miss Fenway 10C tickets while watching people tap dance about hitting on 12 shows including Fenway 
    This is the issue with no seniority. If they had priority you would have zero problems getting Fenway because it’s lumped in with NY/Philly. Now someone will take flier on NY or Philly and get it over someone who would’ve listed as their #1
    In a way… I think I’m happy they eliminated the priority.  It means I don’t have to overthink my picks.  I realize it makes it tougher to get tickets but there’s less agonizing over my choices this way. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    JojoRice said:
    How's the merch lines looking already? 
    the license plates are already sold out and up on eBay for $100 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

In a way… I think I’m happy they eliminated the priority.  It means I don’t have to overthink my picks.  I realize it makes it tougher to get tickets but there’s less agonizing over my choices this way. 
    I want the power to agonize!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,049
    edited February 13
    JojoRice said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

I guess the system is overwhelmed?
    Use a different browser.  Thats what I had to do and it worked fine. 
    @JojoRice
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 429
    So no more early entry or did they just forget the info about that?
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,952
    FlyBono24 said:
    JojoRice said:
    How's the merch lines looking already? 
    the license plates are already sold out and up on eBay for $100 
    I'm buying one t-shirt this tour.  I never keep my merch anyway.  
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,031
    Quick question about ticketmaster Verified sale

If i get a code in lets say email 1 can i use the code on my ticketmaster account that is registered with email 2? 

Hope it makes sense
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

"Agonizing" is a bit strong, yes? I always had fun with it. It was enjoyable to strategize even if in the end it didn't matter. IMO

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

I want the power to agonize!
    Yeah… when I get shut out next week I’ll be feeling the same way. 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

Am I crazy to think Fenway might be in less demand this year, considering the shows are on a Sunday and Tuesday & there are so many other options on that leg? I'm debating even putting in for N2. 

I'm thinking if I have to score a single close to the show it won't be a problem. 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    just_one said:
    Quick question about ticketmaster Verified sale

If i get a code in lets say email 1 can i use the code on my ticketmaster account that is registered with email 2? 

Hope it makes sense
    I don’t think so (I don‘t know for sure though)