Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,745
    edited February 13
    Pretty expensive tix IMO, but I just decided to register for singles and go to the shows with me, myself and I. I am VERY EXCITED!!!!! I've never been to a PJ tour opener before - it'll be fun to see them shake off the rust and work out the kinks, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Clare ParsonsClare Parsons Drogheda, Ireland Posts: 26
    clanca01 said:
    Is it possible to get a presale code for Dublin ??
    As per Ticketmaster [I'm in Ireland too!], you'll receive an email the day before tickets go on sale telling you if you were selected to get access to the sale or waitlisted. If you're selected, you'll get a unique access code to use for the sale. If waitlisted, please keep an eye on your email, you may be contacted later if any tickets remain.
    hello, good evening, welcome and goodbye
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    No priority sure is the lazy way out for doing a lotto. 
    Really? WOW!

Does that make sense to not have a Priority? 

So, how will all of this play out?
    Some people will win all
    Some people will lose all

Most people in the middle?

Priority seemed an easier way to draw.  Go show by show P1 then P2 etc etc until tix are gone.  Then on to next show - very clean - very easy to follow.  Yet it was a debacle last year.  

A true lottery system without at least a 99% chance at your top show (barring the NYC/Seattle areas) makes travel planning much tougher.    It was pretty easy to pre-book flights/hotels on Priority 1/2 shows the last few years and just hang tight on later shows.  Now it's like put in for everything and hope you hit at least a few and then figure it out. 

They should bring back odds for this tour if there is no priority...almost like it's must have info in a true lottery of randomness.
    All good points especially the one that it was a debacle last year. MIGHT be the main reason for No Priority?
    The debacle was that TM or TT or whatever is running the lottery didn't understand how to run it using priority. Priority worked fine for tour after tour until they started using TM to run the lottery. 
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,593
    Why play 1 night at Tottenham stadium of all places??? It's a MASSIVE 60,000+ stadium. Why not 2 shows at Wembley arena or O2??

..and does 10c seniority have any value anymore if the '10c pre sale' is a random lottery??? 

Anyone???
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Clare ParsonsClare Parsons Drogheda, Ireland Posts: 26
    PJ_Soul said:
    Pretty expensive tix IMO, but I just decided to register of singles and go to the shows with me, myself and I. I am VERY EXCITED!!!!! I've never been to a PJ tour opener before - it'll be fun to see them shake off the rust and work out the kinks, lol.
    Me too - decided to go with me, myself and I.  and I am VERY EXCTITED!!!
    hello, good evening, welcome and goodbye
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,196
    Why play 1 night at Tottenham stadium of all places??? It's a MASSIVE 60,000+ stadium. Why not 2 shows at Wembley arena or O2??

..and does 10c seniority have any value anymore if the '10c pre sale' is a random lottery??? 

Anyone???
    Will do for seat locations I'd imagine 
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,365

Anyone???
    Seniority only matters for seating, not lottery. It's always been that way.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    Submitted my entry at 12:45 eastern.  Still no confirmation email. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 453
    Unfortunately they didn't fix the 2 biggest problems of last year's tour:

1) "GA Only" people getting reserved seats they had no intention of using which hurt other people's chances and pushed many people farther back
    2) Still no different price tiers for different seat quality ... the best seats should be doubled in price and the worst 10c seats should be under $100 ... and you can decide for yourself what you are willing to pay
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,392
    Discopij said:

1) "GA Only" people getting reserved seats they had no intention of using which hurt other people's chances and pushed many people farther back
    2) Still no different price tiers for different seat quality ... the best seats should be doubled in price and the worst 10c seats should be under $100 ... and you can decide for yourself what you are willing to pay
    I do not consider either of these to be problems
  • Options
    Discopij said:

3) Be able to sell tickets for below face value on F2F 

• Options
    JojoRice said:
    Submitted my entry at 12:45 eastern.  Still no confirmation email. 

My confirmation email was delayed by at least an hour, so hang tight. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 135
    cutz said:
    Canada link worked.  The US Shows link seems to be broken - just endlessly looping me to login to 10c and now it seems that page crashed. Just won't load for me.

This happened when I Clink the LAST Submit to finish my ticket request and Now, I keep on getting this when I click the Link: 

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Got that too after 2 attempts, switched from a cell to a laptop and then it worked.

Then about 10 min later I received two ten club emails saying my previous 2 requests were cancelled.

So it seems all is going through even with the bad requests pages.

Might want to take an hour to 24 hour break for the traffic to die down and see what happens.

Same here I've been trying several times and all I get is "Bad Request"... piece of shit Ticketmaster...  they r*pe us for MILLIONS in fees and they can't even get their website to work properly.
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    It would be nice to have some transparency in terms of % of standing tickets going to 10c. at least people could make some informed decisions.. or take back the odds %.. I guess the new way is better to hide TM nasty bussiness
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,853
    edited February 13
    I'd complain about $175 after fees, but know that my seats will be great again from 10C if I can get through - 2016 and 2018 were awesome.

I also did a comparison for Blink-182 at Fenway, and GRANDSTAND seats are a whopping $199 after fees. Everything is expensive these days, and especially concerts at baseball stadiums. The ticket prices are amazingly still competitive for PJ despite the initial sticker shock.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    Ticketmaster confirmation for the 10c pre sale:

Receipt #xxxxxx

What Happens Next?
    Your card has not been charged. We’ll send you an email by the evening of Wednesday, 21 February to let you know if any of your requests were confirmed and provide next steps.

If any of your requests are confirmed, your card will automatically be charged.

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    edited February 13
    Discopij said:

I agree that upper level should definitely not cost the same as lower level. That's a rip off.
    I also don't get how selecting GA + reserved and reserved only is something that makes a difference. I'm actually worried that selecting both could decrease one's chances of getting GA, although I have no idea how, lol... How could it increase your chances of getting reserved to select both? Would they be doing two separate draws for each selection? Why would they split the reserved into two groups? Surely they wouldn't???
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Yeah, $260NZ for presale tickets doesn’t make me excited. 
    Mt Smart in late Winter/early Spring, seats off to the side of the stage and with the ability to only buy two tickets? 

Nope. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,440
    I’ll make my choices tonight in the middle of the night less traffic! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:
    No priority sure is the lazy way out for doing a lotto. 
    Really? WOW!

Does that make sense to not have a Priority? 

So, how will all of this play out?
    Not well
  • Options
    Question, does it matter when you try and buy through 10C? Like is it first come first served or is it basically a lottery? Might not purchase until tonight. 
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,853
    Question, does it matter when you try and buy through 10C? Like is it first come first served or is it basically a lottery? Might not purchase until tonight. 
    Nope - as long as you enter before they close - it'll be a lottery from there :) 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    fafane45fafane45 Posts: 90
    Hi

Has anyone been able to book Berlin Tickets through the ten club pre sale? I can't specify the number of tickets? 
  • Options

No, it makes no difference when. It's a lottery.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    Ok... So with multiple 10C accounts, should I just throw them all in the same basket with the lowest member #? I originally split them up hoping to win multiple shows, but this new way of doing things through Ticketmaster has me really confused.
    You have multiple accounts?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    SwellsonSwellson Posts: 24
    JojoRice said:
    Discopij said:

3) Be able to sell tickets for below face value on F2F 
    Completely agree with all three of these, particularly #1 (and #2).  I had full price nose-bleeds in Chicago last fall that I won through the lottery, which I would not have signed up for if there was an option to only press my luck with GA.
  • Options
    Put in for Seattle and Wrigley shows but really hope I get Seattle.  Wish we could prioritize but oh well. 

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    doujo said:
    doujo said:
    F2F exchange, does the price include fees and taxes?  Say a ticket is $200 after all fees and taxes, will I be able to sell it for the $200?  Or will I get screwed out of the fees and taxes I spent?  Thanks!
    Nevermind, found my answer...

Who determines how much I can sell my tickets for on the Face Value Exchange?

When you list your tickets for sale on the Face Value Exchange, the listing price is automatically set at the total price you paid. This includes the face value price set by the artist, plus any applicable fees and taxes.

If your total price for 2 tickets was $412.93, then you will be able to sell at that exact price.  Thats it.  There is no changing that price. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    When do the tickets go on general sale??

• Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171
    edited February 13
    I submitted shortly after 12, still no email confirmation.  The request is there when I go to check it and my card has the temp charge as they described.  I wouldn't worry about getting that email confirmation as long as those other things show up.

The only email confirmation I did get was for signing up for the verified fan.
    Post edited by MusicDude415 on
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ