Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    So I take it tickets are now emailed to you? No need to show ID at show to collect tickets. Sister might be having her wedding on the date of the Melbourne show..If it happens I can just give tickets to mates?

Its her 2nd wedding, shes done it before, do i really need to go again???  =)
    1995 March 18: Melbourne
    1998 March 02: Melbourne
    2003 February 18: Melbourne
    2006 November 10: Brisbane
    2006 November 13: Melbourne
    2006 November 14: Melbourne
    2006 November 16: Melbourne
    2009 November 20: Melbourne
    2014 January 24: Melbourne BDO

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    pjl44 said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    pjl44 said:
    merlin401 said:
    Two Quick Questions:

1)  If I try to register for tickets using BOTH methods, can I get stuck with two pairs of tickets to the same show?  I would have thought I should ONLY try for Tenclub tickets but I'm seeing people say register for both.  If you get tickets you're auto-charged no matter what methods it seems like.

2) Any strategy if there's two nights in your city but you can only realistically attend one of them?  I can put in for surrounding cities too.  In the past I just put in for as many tickets as I could but at these prices I realistically only want to go to one show.  Tricky. 

Thanks for any feedback!
    1) No. Verified fan will just send you a presale code and you will know whether you hit Ten Club tickets or not and whether you need/want to use it.

2) If your 10C number is good, put in for both. Should be easy to unload the extra pair on TM if you hit both. If your 10C number is bad it's more gamble than strategy 
    Except (for #2) it says the tickets are non-transferrable and non-sellable...  that's BS
    You can sell them back on Ticketmaster via F2F. You just can't sell/transfer outside of that system.
    Ah ok so just no Stubhub or 3rd party...  TM wants to keep all those reseller fees  :|
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Hi!

Thinking about Attending the Manchester show. Travelling from the Netherlands. Can anyone tell me how the public transport situation is from the airport to the Co Op stadium? And back of course. And is taking taxi an option? Or is this expensive? Thinking about getting a hotel near the airport. Since I’m going home the next day.

Any info would be helpfull. Cheers!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    I am massively dissapointed… I know prices have gone up for everything and everyone, but sorry, 170+ Euros for a single show is definetely beyond good taste… Count me out…
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    Quick question about ticketmaster Verified sale

If i get a code in lets say email 1 can i use the code on my ticketmaster account that is registered with email 2? 

Hope it makes sense
    I don’t think so (I don‘t know for sure though)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is tied to the email it was issued to, so probably not possible to use another account
  • Options
    FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 25
    If I ask for Tickets for Night 1, I get asked to delete the tickets for Night 2🥺😔
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,580
    So I take it tickets are now emailed to you? No need to show ID at show to collect tickets. Sister might be having her wedding on the date of the Melbourne show..If it happens I can just give tickets to mates?

It’s her 2nd wedding, shes done it before, do i really need to go again???  =)
    They’re on your Ticketmaster account and can’t be transferred unless they’re for shows in NY or Illinois.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    JojoRice said:
    Still no email confirmation.  Submitted at 12:45 eastern. It shows that my request was received though when I log back in.  Nothing in spam folder either. 
    Same exact situation for me.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,031
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    Quick question about ticketmaster Verified sale

If i get a code in lets say email 1 can i use the code on my ticketmaster account that is registered with email 2? 

Hope it makes sense
    I don’t think so (I don‘t know for sure though)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is tied to the email it was issued to, so probably not possible to use another account
    So that email has to have a ticketmaster account associated right? 
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 141
    FlyBono24 said:
    JojoRice said:
    How's the merch lines looking already? 
    the license plates are already sold out and up on eBay for $100 
    I'm buying one t-shirt this tour.  I never keep my merch anyway.  
    On the last tour they had some nice California license plates...  they were dumb enough to sell them OUTSIDE the arena before the show started, so when we got there (~60 minutes before the doors open) they were already sold out.  And when I checked eBay on my phone, there were a ton on there from people that obviously were scalpers and didn't even attend the show.   They just bought up all the good stuff before the crowds, and were already home posting them up for sale.
    Fucking bullshit.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,597

It’s her 2nd wedding, shes done it before, do i really need to go again???  =)
    My father in law was married 6 times to 5 different women.(it’s complicated). He would invite us and I would tell him I would catch the next one. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

I'm hoping that this is mitigated by:

1) Announcing the full tour at once
    2) Ticket prices
    3) The lack of a GA only option

But I will be inconsolable if I miss Fenway 10C tickets while watching people tap dance about hitting on 12 shows including Fenway 
    Am I crazy to think Fenway might be in less demand this year, considering the shows are on a Sunday and Tuesday & there are so many other options on that leg? I'm debating even putting in for N2. 

I'm thinking if I have to score a single close to the show it won't be a problem. 

I think it will be in demand because it has been six years and it's Pearl Jam in Boston, But, if there really is going to be F2F for Fenway, good to very good tickets might be gotten with a little effort.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
    when you click on the "submit" button is anything supposed to happen - confirmation etc.?  I got nothing
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 630
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

2) Ticket prices

But I will be inconsolable if I miss Fenway 10C tickets while watching people tap dance about hitting on 12 shows including Fenway 
    This is the issue with no seniority. If they had priority you would have zero problems getting Fenway because it’s lumped in with NY/Philly. Now someone will take flier on NY or Philly and get it over someone who would’ve listed as their #1
    This is kinda what I'm afraid of but it's in the robots' hands until next week 
    In a way… I think I’m happy they eliminated the priority.  It means I don’t have to overthink my picks.  I realize it makes it tougher to get tickets but there’s less agonizing over my choices this way. 
    The only people who will like no priority are the ones who plan on going to a bunch of shows regardless of the time/cost. People only wanting to go to one or two local shows are getting the shaft as far as the lottery goes. 
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows

I quit snowboarding and drastically pulled back on playing golf.
    Go to a lot less concerts than I used to, but may need to just stop that all together, too, after seeing these prices (and PJ is on the low end these days)
    Anyone got an ideas for hobbies for non-rich people?
  • Options
    Hi everyone again,

I hope this is my last post for this matter. According to this screenshot, have I correctly asked for Both Barcelona Shows? 🤞

can you, please, confirm?
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • Options

• Options
    LCLC North Andover, MA Posts: 261
    For those selecting multiple shows, I went into today thinking we'd be ranking the shows we'd want to attend. (1st , 2nd 3rd priority etc.)  It seems like that wasn't the case this time around, right?  I didn't see a way to edit the priority of one show over another....
    8-29-00 Mansfield, 6-29-03 Montreal, 7-2-03 Mansfield, 7-3-03 Mansfield, 7-11-03, Mansfield, 9-28-04 Boston, 9-29-04 Boston, 10-8-04 Kissimmee, 9-15-05 Montreal, 9-16-05 Ottawa, 5-12-06 Albany, 5-13-06 Hartford, 5-24-06 Boston, 5-25-06 Boston, 6-28-08, Mansfield, 6-30-08 Mansfield, 5-15-10 Hartford, 5-17-10 Boston, 7-19-13 Chicago, 10-15-13 Worcester, 5-2-16 New York City, 8-5-16 Boston, 8-7-16 Boston
    EV- 2008, 2011 Boston
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    Fílex said:

Yeap that looks good
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,894
    LC said:
    For those selecting multiple shows, I went into today thinking we'd be ranking the shows we'd want to attend. (1st , 2nd 3rd priority etc.)  It seems like that wasn't the case this time around, right?  I didn't see a way to edit the priority of one show over another....
    Yup, that's gone.  It's buried in the FAQ.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,031
    LC said:
    No priorities this time
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    JimmyV said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

Am I crazy to think Fenway might be in less demand this year, considering the shows are on a Sunday and Tuesday & there are so many other options on that leg? I'm debating even putting in for N2. 

I'm thinking if I have to score a single close to the show it won't be a problem. 

I think it will be in demand because it has been six years and it's Pearl Jam in Boston, But, if there really is going to be F2F for Fenway, good to very good tickets might be gotten with a little effort.
    Local demand, no doubt... part of me thinks the traveling fanbase might opt for better venues / dates, but IDK. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,444
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

I hope you're right! I do agree less demand but even that can still mean high demand.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,580
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

This is the issue with no seniority. If they had priority you would have zero problems getting Fenway because it’s lumped in with NY/Philly. Now someone will take flier on NY or Philly and get it over someone who would’ve listed as their #1
    In a way… I think I’m happy they eliminated the priority.  It means I don’t have to overthink my picks.  I realize it makes it tougher to get tickets but there’s less agonizing over my choices this way. 
    The only people who will like no priority are the ones who plan on going to a bunch of shows regardless of the time/cost. People only wanting to go to one or two local shows are getting the shaft as far as the lottery goes. 
    You’re correct. But  I was only speaking about not having to agonize over the priority choices. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,894
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows

Go to a lot less concerts than I used to, but may need to just stop that all together, too, after seeing these prices (and PJ is on the low end these days)
    Find smaller bands you love and go see them. They need your support and attending those shows is MUCH less stressful.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    JojoRice said:
    Still no email confirmation.  Submitted at 12:45 eastern. It shows that my request was received though when I log back in.  Nothing in spam folder either. 
    Same exact situation for me.
    I ended up using a different browser (Firefox instead of Chrome) and resubmitting my request. This time I got the confirmation email within a minute of submission. I have no idea why the browser would matter, but I'm just glad I don't have to stress out about registration anymore.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,444
    Hawk123 said:

See bands that aren't big enough yet to play arenas and stadiums
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    Anyone else notice for most of the arena shows there is a center stage piece that jets out ( never seen that for PJ) and two shows in the US have full floors that look to be GA, with "pit" and Floor" 
  • Options
    pearljamvilmapearljamvilma Finland Posts: 1
    axeljohan said:
    So no more early entry or did they just forget the info about that?
    I've seen this question on many different platforms but seems at this point nobody has the answer. I do wonder. If the 10c tickets don't have the early entry for GA anymore and if they are more expensive than non-10c tickets then why should one buy the 10c tickets? This is a genuine question as someone who never went with the 10c tickets. But apparently this time is quite a different lottery and ticketing system even for 10c veterans
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    jdopj said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:

2) Ticket prices

I want the power to agonize!
    Yeah… when I get shut out next week I’ll be feeling the same way. 
    No priority makes me getting shut out of my 1 show more likely.  Ah well, I always like sweating my bets.  🤞 for Vegas