Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Registration for all three methods for me complete and emails confirming all have been received. Fingers crossed.
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    For the US arena shows, they actually made it so you don't get stuck with crap upper deck tickets. I would like them to bring back GA only, but at least it is now "only give me seats that don't suck and I know I can sell."

The Missoula fan club tickets are all quite good.  I suspect tickets will be very available for that show.
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    The thing with removing priority is you could get shut out to the one show you wanted. Usually you could get your 1st priority. This was a very bad decision but it’s based on the disaster of last years tour.
  • Has anyone ever had luck getting tickets through the lottery and general that are seated together?

I need 3 for one night and 4 for the second night. I'm wondering if I should just ditch the lottery and focus on the pre-sale/open market, especially since I need ADA seats for one of them. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,763
    Sorry if this has been discussed, but is P1 for MSG only the blue sections? Only back of floor or back of the arena for 10C tix? And the orange sections are P2? I would almost rather be in the 200s over the back of the floor. Thanks.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,143
    I can't even sign up for 10C tix:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • My favourite band at my favourite teams stadium (Tottenham) and I'm at pissing Glastonbury
    I have a feeling they will be headlining glastonbury one night.  the rumored dates had two for london and only one was announced.
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    So excited about new album and tour! 
    But had hoped they'd give Baltimore fans who had tickets for the canceled show priority opportunity to buy rescheduled show.
    "We are disappointed to share that we have had to cancel the previously postponed Baltimore, MD show. The building is closing for upcoming renovations and is unable to reschedule a new date. We cannot announce any new ticketing options at this time but hope to be able to take care of fans impacted by this cancellation in the future."  
    only hope is they do this behind the scenes.  lame otherwise.
  • Question, does it matter when you try and buy through 10C? Like is it first come first served or is it basically a lottery? Might not purchase until tonight. 
    Nope - as long as you enter before they close - it'll be a lottery from there :) 
    Thank you!
  • I nearly choked when I saw the price of the Manchester tickets. I have been waiting decades for PJ to return to Glasgow or Edinburgh, but have given up hoping. Still, when you wait 30 years for a chance then you get in line. I was out of the country when they last played in Scotland in 2000. Surprised to learn that years of membership of 10C doesn't confer a significant advantage over the public scrum.  Now I am expecting t-shirts to be 60 quid!
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951

Clear Your Cache and Cookies
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
    I'd complain about $175 after fees, but know that my seats will be great again from 10C if I can get through - 2016 and 2018 were awesome.

I also did a comparison for Blink-182 at Fenway, and GRANDSTAND seats are a whopping $199 after fees. Everything is expensive these days, and especially concerts at baseball stadiums. The ticket prices are amazingly still competitive for PJ despite the initial sticker shock.
    All concert tickets seemed to have gone through the roof recently.  Was looking into going to Green Day this year since they are doing Dookie and American Idiot.  GA tickets were like 500.  So PJ likely prob fighting to keep costs down it’s just that the whole industry has gone a bit insane.
  • djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 228
    Posted this on the now closed thread so will repost here.

Was hoping to get a little feedback/thoughts on something amidst this chaos. I'm planning on going to the Portland show and taking my 8 year old son to his first show. We've talked about this for a few months, ever since the dates leaked and I gauged his interest on GA vs Seated. He was thinking he'd probably not want to deal with GA since it would mean getting there super early, waiting in lines, on top of being in a sea of adults he might not be able to see over. So I've been thinking we'd just put in for seats to avoid that. But now I'm second guessing myself after having looked at the Portland options. 2 seated tiers plus 1 GA pit. I'd hate for us to get shut out completely. I'm now wondering if I should risk getting GA and having to navigate that with him. Anyone have any thoughts on that or have had experience seeing PJ with your younger kids? It would be such a cool, full circle moment, as I remember my dad took me out of school and drove me up to Seattle in 96 so we could see them for the first time. I have a 412XXX number, if that helps.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,650
    appro said:
    andypin said:
    What's Reserved mean in "Front Standing/Reserved"? Is that either front Standing or Reserved seating?
    Yes you can either get the standing area or the seated area with that option.
    Sorry for being thick - do you get a choice (or will I be automatically given one or the other)?
    You automatically get one or the other
    This weekend we rock Portland
    kaw753 said:
    For the US arena shows, they actually made it so you don't get stuck with crap upper deck tickets. I would like them to bring back GA only, but at least it is now "only give me seats that don't suck and I know I can sell."

The Missoula fan club tickets are all quite good.  I suspect tickets will be very available for that show.
    glad they did this.  however- for those with high numbers.  If your number will only get you uppers, I assume you get nothing.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    I nearly choked when I saw the price of the Manchester tickets. I have been waiting decades for PJ to return to Glasgow or Edinburgh, but have given up hoping. Still, when you wait 30 years for a chance then you get in line. I was out of the country when they last played in Scotland in 2000. Surprised to learn that years of membership of 10C doesn't confer a significant advantage over the public scrum.  Now I am expecting t-shirts to be 60 quid!
    To be fair 10c membership had been a significant advantage until now, basically guaranteed GA for your first few priorities 
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    doujo said:
    doujo said:
    F2F exchange, does the price include fees and taxes?  Say a ticket is $200 after all fees and taxes, will I be able to sell it for the $200?  Or will I get screwed out of the fees and taxes I spent?  Thanks!
    Nevermind, found my answer...

Who determines how much I can sell my tickets for on the Face Value Exchange?

When you list your tickets for sale on the Face Value Exchange, the listing price is automatically set at the total price you paid. This includes the face value price set by the artist, plus any applicable fees and taxes.

I think that the issue here is to understand whether is sellable through countries. They specify that you need to have a bank account from the country where the gig is. So if I am italian and get tickets for Berlin, if I want to resell it, i need a german account. That is what I understand.
  • My 2024 just got exponentially better. Thank you pearl jam.  Looking forward to touring the world with y'all.
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,862
    Someone said Colorado could be added. True??
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    I am shocked that they did nothing to follow through on their promise to "take care of fans impacted by this [Baltimore] cancellation in the future". Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    They should really make a shirt that says LESS CHOICES. 
    No Christmas single
    No deep magazine
    No GA only option
    No show priority 

• SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    Vancouver ticket question. Just before I submit mine. If I just want to be in the building should I select both options? 
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I nearly choked when I saw the price of the Manchester tickets. I have been waiting decades for PJ to return to Glasgow or Edinburgh, but have given up hoping. Still, when you wait 30 years for a chance then you get in line. I was out of the country when they last played in Scotland in 2000. Surprised to learn that years of membership of 10C doesn't confer a significant advantage over the public scrum.  Now I am expecting t-shirts to be 60 quid!
    To be fair 10c membership had been a significant advantage until now, basically guaranteed GA for your first few priorities 
    Um....what???
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147

Sorry to hear that.  I've had so much trouble, see above, that I've come across this.  You will need to close your browser and start again

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2024/06/25 Co-op Live, Manchester, UK
  • Someone said Colorado could be added. True??
    Zero rumors to that effect, AFAIK. Would love it if it were but don't hold your breath (there's little enough of it up there as it is!).
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123

Was hoping to get a little feedback/thoughts on something amidst this chaos. I'm planning on going to the Portland show and taking my 8 year old son to his first show. We've talked about this for a few months, ever since the dates leaked and I gauged his interest on GA vs Seated. He was thinking he'd probably not want to deal with GA since it would mean getting there super early, waiting in lines, on top of being in a sea of adults he might not be able to see over. So I've been thinking we'd just put in for seats to avoid that. But now I'm second guessing myself after having looked at the Portland options. 2 seated tiers plus 1 GA pit. I'd hate for us to get shut out completely. I'm now wondering if I should risk getting GA and having to navigate that with him. Anyone have any thoughts on that or have had experience seeing PJ with your younger kids? It would be such a cool, full circle moment, as I remember my dad took me out of school and drove me up to Seattle in 96 so we could see them for the first time. I have a 412XXX number, if that helps.

GA doesn't need to mean getting there early and waiting in line. You can just line up when doors open and walk in. But with an 8 year old? I would go for seats.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828

You would have zero issue trading your GA for good seats.
    mpedone said:
    I am shocked that they did nothing to follow through on their promise to "take care of fans impacted by this [Baltimore] cancellation in the future". Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.
    me too.  keep the bar low :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,887
    SM187650 said:
    Vancouver ticket question. Just before I submit mine. If I just want to be in the building should I select both options? 

Yes, select both to increase your chances of being in the building (also remember there will be tickets available later on TM though... your other option is to hold out and pay more for actual premium seats. If you want to go to the show you can go to the show, period).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,136
    PJ_Soul said:
    Discopij said:
    Unfortunately they didn't fix the 2 biggest problems of last year's tour:

1) "GA Only" people getting reserved seats they had no intention of using which hurt other people's chances and pushed many people farther back
    2) Still no different price tiers for different seat quality ... the best seats should be doubled in price and the worst 10c seats should be under $100 ... and you can decide for yourself what you are willing to pay

I also don't get how selecting GA + reserved and reserved only is something that makes a difference. I'm actually worried that selecting both could decrease one's chances of getting GA, although I have no idea how, lol... How could it increase your chances of getting reserved to select both? Would they be doing two separate draws for each selection? Why would they split the reserved into two groups? Surely they wouldn't???
    Yeah I don't fully understand this either. There isn't a scenario that's completely satisfying so I just go with their recommendation of checking more boxes = better chance of being drawn.