Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    The Europe shows are all large outdoor areas. 185 EUR for Dublin, and it's not a festival appearance...great for show length but that price, ouch
  • Options
    RobinSligman1989RobinSligman1989 Enschede Posts: 1
    Just entered for 2 tix for the Berlin show 2 July. the pricetag made me seriously reconsider though  :open_mouth:
    [X]  Berlin (July 05, 2018)
    [X]  Amsterdam 2 (July 25, 2022)
    [X]  Berlin (July 02, 2024)
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,523
    The email for tickets should come from Ticketmaster Request Support
  • Options
    Also good luck sleeping out in Tottenham to get rail. I would not go there in the day time.!
    Spoken like someone that doesn't go to Tottenham full stop. I'm there every 2 weeks and it's absolutely fine! It's an inner city area which has some major deprivation so of course there are issues, but there are issues in every borough across the city. No point scaring people on here. You stay in your lane in Tottenham, mind your own business and you'll be fine. There really is nothing to worry about. And the transport links are excellent. About 6 stations to choose from which all run late and they run extra services when events are happening at White Hart Lane.

Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,006
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,857
    FInally ill go to see pj in australia..a dream comes true
    4 europe shows,4 australia..and lets hope for extras if will added
    thanks Sea

Mate, you will NOT regret that!  Did four shows in Oz in 2009 and it was the greatest time ever.  Enjoy!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    You can buy single tix now...
    I bought a single ticket the last two tours. I wonder when they officially started it. 
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557

Did anyone else get a "Bad Request - Request Too Long" error screen after hitting the final submit button? 

Now I have no idea if my request went through or not. 

Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,190
    edited February 13
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
    I get that the PJ 2022-shows were pre-covid and inflation 2020-priced. So there would be a hike in price.

But I paid alooooot less for Rolling Stones in 2022, Taylor Swift this year and Bruce Springsteen last year. And those acts do not have the fan-friendly guise of Pearl Jam. I paid less to sit at the front row of a Bob Dylan show, and his crowd are well-off SAAB-driving intellectuals looking for a nice night out.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 235
    "Due to high demand for New York tickets, members may request both show dates, but are limited to being confirmed for one show date. Request both show dates to increase your chances of being confirmed for New York ticket"

I think I might have to adjust my strategy. I was wanting to get at least one NY show and both Philly shows. Now I'm not sure how to put in my priorities. I mean I guess I should still make NY #1 since I can get tickets for Philly on F2F if necessary.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 444

Did anyone else get a "Bad Request - Request Too Long" error screen after hitting the final submit button? 

Yes I've been getting this.  So kept going back and trying again, and then I realized a £1 hold on my credit card has gone through 4 times!! So I think they did get through.  I then went back on the ticketmaster link and in the top right you can select 'my requests' and it shows all 4 requests I made.

It also says that it will only consider the most recent request and all others will be cancelled, so I presume three will be cancelled at some point.  I've had no confirmation email for any of the requests as of yet.
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,149
    Also good luck sleeping out in Tottenham to get rail. I would not go there in the day time.!
    Spoken like someone that doesn't go to Tottenham full stop. I'm there every 2 weeks and it's absolutely fine! It's an inner city area which has some major deprivation so of course there are issues, but there are issues in every borough across the city. No point scaring people on here. You stay in your lane in Tottenham, mind your own business and you'll be fine. There really is nothing to worry about. And the transport links are excellent. About 6 stations to choose from which all run late and they run extra services when events are happening at White Hart Lane.

I go to arsenal which is the other end of seven sisters so yeah I know it mate
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,006
    Hawk123 said:
    I get that the PJ 2022-shows were pre-covid and inflation 2020-priced. So there would be a hike in price.

But I paid alooooot less for Rolling Stones in 2022, Taylor Swift this year and Bruce Springsteen last year. And those acts do not have the fan-friendly guise of Pearl Jam. I paid less to sit at the front row of a Bob Dylan show, and his crowd are well-off SAAB-driving intellectuals looking for a nice night out.
    I agree completely, it’s just crept up to a point where I have to seriously think about it. Before it was a no brainer. 

At least Neil has tickets for $75 
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,915
    aey said:
    Registered for six shows, but may "only" end up doing four.  

MSG and Philly are going to be a shitshow .  Good luck everyone!
    Just wondering why you think Philly will be a shitshow. I just registered for that concert. Haven't seen them since the 90's so super excited!
    The demand is extremely high.  Most people are going to be very disappointed.  
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    DAVEPJDAVEPJ Posts: 15
    Thanks for posting that the email takes a while to come in - I was freaking out slightly!  No confirmation right away made me think there was a glitch in the system
    he'e nalu
  • Options
    BB24919BB24919 Posts: 41
    does seniority even matter anymore for seat selection? 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    edited February 13
    Are these prices for real??
    Do people go to other arena/stadium acts that aren't PJ?    The Vancouver tickets are what I paid to see the pumpkins in 2022 here.  Cheaper than what I just paid for U2 in vegas, and way cheaper than what I paid for Springsteen tickets.  Concert tickets have absolutely spiked in post covid times :(

To make it worse, so have hotel costs.   Made it an easier decision to just go to Vancouver and skip Seattle :(  First time I've skipped big Seattle shows in over 25 years :(
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    I am based in the USA, but I have good friends in Berlin and would be interested in those shows. However, there is always a possibility that I have to dump my seats, and while I know that Face Value Exchange is a thing in the USA, I'm wondering if it is in the EU.

Any insight is appreciated. Cheers :)
  • Options
    tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 289
    edited February 13
    Hawk123 said:

Calling BS on getting Swift tickets for less than $170 unless you robbed someone 
    Post edited by tylerj on
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• Options
    lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 128
    BB24919 said:
    Just asked that question on the 2024 Tour Rumor thread.  Appears that the answer is no. 
  • Options
    BB24919 said:
    Technically, but GA is randomly assigned, and PJ premium is mixed in with 10c tickets.  Technically if you end up in seats, how close you are to the stage should still be determined by seniority, but PJ premium probably makes you end up further back than normal.
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    No email confirmation yet for my request to Chicago and Boston since I had to re-do it for all shows...
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557

Yes I've been getting this.  So kept going back and trying again, and then I realized a £1 hold on my credit card has gone through 4 times!! So I think they did get through.  I then went back on the ticketmaster link and in the top right you can select 'my requests' and it shows all 4 requests I made.

It also says that it will only consider the most recent request and all others will be cancelled, so I presume three will be cancelled at some point.  I've had no confirmation email for any of the requests as of yet.
    Thank you so much! I see my request was received on the "my requests" function, so I feel much better now.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    I am based in the USA, but I have good friends in Berlin and would be interested in those shows. However, there is always a possibility that I have to dump my seats, and while I know that Face Value Exchange is a thing in the USA, I'm wondering if it is in the EU.

Any insight is appreciated. Cheers :)
    I just read the following:

"You must have a valid bank account or debit card within the country of the event(s) in order to sell through the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange."

The answer is no I guess. Oh well.
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 33
    cjc9 said:
    This new method using Ticket Master sucks. Why do I even need to be a member of the Ten Club?
    I can just use my Ticket Master account and save the annual membership fee. I see as per usual,
    we get less for more money! This is sooooo disappointing!
    There are two processes - the Ten Club "presale" and the Ticketmaster registration.  Make sure you do both.
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 33
    "Due to high demand for New York tickets, members may request both show dates, but are limited to being confirmed for one show date. Request both show dates to increase your chances of being confirmed for New York ticket"

I think I might have to adjust my strategy. I was wanting to get at least one NY show and both Philly shows. Now I'm not sure how to put in my priorities. I mean I guess I should still make NY #1 since I can get tickets for Philly on F2F if necessary.
    Per the FAQ's there is no "prioritization" this year in the Ten Club presale
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,141
    jhulud said:
    No email confirmation yet for my request to Chicago and Boston since I had to re-do it for all shows...
    Just Chicago, but same for me. 
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 444

Thank you so much! I see my request was received on the "my requests" function, so I feel much better now.
    No worries :-)  I'm now just not sure whether to cancel my 3 of my requests or just let it work through the system.  I guess there is a few days to keep an eye on it and see what happens.
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    For North American shows, are people putting in for GA + Reserved, or GA+Reserved and also P1 Reserved?  It says to do both if you want to increase your odds at tickets, but it also seems odd the first option includes both options already, so I'm guessing that one should do it?  Wouldn't want them to accidently pull from the 2nd option which is reserved only, when I was hoping at a shot at GA.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,545
    JSBE said:
    Anyone else getting this error message when going through the US 10c link (https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com)? 

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Went all the way through the process and when I submitted this popped up and now I cannot get back in.

I presume it is just everyone trying to get through now. Fun times.

I kept getting that and finally tried with a different computer and finally got a request received notice on the page. The weird thing is when I checked my email, it showed 3 cancelled requests from when I got the Bad Request message and tried to do it again, not knowing that even it showed bad request it had submitted the request. Even stranger is that I don't have an email for the successful try. I wrote down the receipt number on the request received page, so if I don't get an email about it after a while I will email them.