Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,587
    dunewall said:
    Any word on those who had tix to Indy last summer??
    My Ticketmaster account now shows those tickets with the new date.
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    JSBE said:
    Anyone else getting this error message when going through the US 10c link (https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com)? 

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Went all the way through the process and when I submitted this popped up and now I cannot get back in.

I presume it is just everyone trying to get through now. Fun times.

I kept getting that and finally tried with a different computer and finally got a request received notice on the page. The weird thing is when I checked my email, it showed 3 cancelled requests from when I got the Bad Request message and tried to do it again, not knowing that even it showed bad request it had submitted the request. Even stranger is that I don't have an email for the successful try. I wrote down the receipt number on the request received page, so if I don't get an email about it after a while I will email them.
    I have yet to get an email for either my original submission that I never got to a confirmation page nor my good submission, but that was only like 20 minutes ago, so giving it time...but I did screen shot the submission so I have the receipt number.
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    BB24919 said:
    does seniority even matter anymore for seat selection? 

It looks like yes...? Unless I am reading the below wrong (the bold is me).

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/dark-matter-world-tour-2024-ten-club-presale

TEN CLUB TICKET OPTIONS

Ticket options vary across the tour. You will find the ticket option information on the Ten Club Ticket Request pages for these shows. 

In most venues, Ten Club reserved seated tickets will be available in two price levels. You can request both tiers to increase your chance of getting tickets. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club within the purchased price level and will start closest to the stage extending back and include seats down on the arena floor. Ten Club ticketed areas will be highlighted on the seating chart during the ticket request process. Due to high demand at many of these shows, Ten Club seats can be located in some of the upper sections. Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time.

• Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    walkunafraid said:

Thank you so much! I see my request was received on the "my requests" function, so I feel much better now.
    Where did you find that "My Requests" function? 
  • Options
    DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 30
    $290 plus in Oz.
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • Options
    andypinandypin Posts: 25
    What's Reserved mean in "Front Standing/Reserved"? Is that either front Standing or Reserved seating?
  • Options
    KM155315KM155315 Posts: 14
    After the disappointment of the cancellation of their gig in Amsterdam I decided to request tickets for Manchester.

I know that we are living in a world of increased cost, cost of living crisis etc but I was stunned to see that it cost £168 for a single ticket (£151 in London). For contrast I paid £175 for a pair of tickets to Amsterdam.

Manchester 4th June 2000 London 18th June 2007 Manchester 17th August 2009 Los Angeles 1st October 2009 Manchester 21st June 2012 Leeds 8th July 2014 Milton Keynes 11th July 2014
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,311
    BB24919 said:
    does seniority even matter anymore for seat selection? 
    Only if you get selected for reserved seats.  Then yes, quality of seats IS based on seniority.
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Are these prices for real??
    I couldn't find any info on the prices. Should I be afraid to ask???
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,321
    andypin said:
    What's Reserved mean in "Front Standing/Reserved"? Is that either front Standing or Reserved seating?
    Yes you can either get the standing area or the seated area with that option.
  • Options
    Nharv344Nharv344 Posts: 19
    Just wondering, do you immediately get a summary email for their 10 club ticket request? I took a screenshot of my receipt #, but still no email. 
  • Options
    andypinandypin Posts: 25
    andypin said:
    Yes you can either get the standing area or the seated area with that option.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Nharv344 said:
    Just wondering, do you immediately get a summary email for their 10 club ticket request? I took a screenshot of my receipt #, but still no email. 
    Took around 20-30 minutes for me, a few others as well. Be patient, should arrive :)
  • Options
    Also good luck sleeping out in Tottenham to get rail. I would not go there in the day time.!
    Spoken like someone that doesn't go to Tottenham full stop. I'm there every 2 weeks and it's absolutely fine! It's an inner city area which has some major deprivation so of course there are issues, but there are issues in every borough across the city. No point scaring people on here. You stay in your lane in Tottenham, mind your own business and you'll be fine. There really is nothing to worry about. And the transport links are excellent. About 6 stations to choose from which all run late and they run extra services when events are happening at White Hart Lane.

I go to arsenal which is the other end of seven sisters so yeah I know it mate

...and now I understand the negativity  =)

Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    Sweet!  I hope to grab some tickets. It's will be 6 LONG YEARS since my last show, wow time flies by.  I loved the days when all you had to do was pick the dates you wanted and you practically were guaranteed great seats with the low 10c number, and boy did we pile up the shows we hit. 
    Anyhow, it is what it is.
    Good luck everyone.
    G
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 552
    I keep getting this email. I got it after I submitted the first time and then I redid it and got the same email

Your previous ticket request #XXXXXX has been cancelled and removed from consideration in the Pearl Jam Ten Club Request Program. Your credit card will not be charged for this request.

Thank you,

Ten Club Support

Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234
    I've been waiting for this day for a long time like all of us, I just want to cry now. I have been saving 1 euro after another for a long time to be able to pay for the train and tickets to Berlin. I planned to sleep at the station because I couldn't afford the hotel. Now I can't even pay for the tickets. I know it's not their problem, it's mine. But I'm so sad now. At least I will have enough money to buy the album

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    I literally gasped when I saw the ticket prices.  I just didn't think this band would ever sell tickets in this stratosphere.  
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,177
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
    Yup. This is the first time I’ve ever even hesitated to see PJ. After traveling to Indy last year and being cancelled it has added another concern to paying a LOT of money to see PJ on the road. I can’t believe I’m even typing all this. Boy have things changed drastically. 
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Some tell me how much these tix are???

"...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,547
    Canada link worked.  The US Shows link seems to be broken - just endlessly looping me to login to 10c and now it seems that page crashed. Just won't load for me.

This happened when I Clink the LAST Submit to finish my ticket request and Now, I keep on getting this when I click the Link: 

• Options
    Nharv344Nharv344 Posts: 19
    Nharv344 said:
    Took around 20-30 minutes for me, a few others as well. Be patient, should arrive :)
    Thanks! Last time I requested for 10 Club tix was 2016, so it's been a while. I did receive an email from ticketmaster for ticket requests, but not the tenclub email. I signed up for both, so I was a little worried. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,587
    I finally got my request confirmation email, it took almost an hour.
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,012
    Hawk123 said:
    Concert tickets have been spiking in price every tour for most big acts, it’s not a gradual increase. I think it’s finally hit my tipping point where I can’t justify travelling to shows
    Yup. This is the first time I’ve ever even hesitated to see PJ. After traveling to Indy last year and being cancelled it has added another concern to paying a LOT of money to see PJ on the road. I can’t believe I’m even typing all this. Boy have things changed drastically. 
    That’s a good point too. I’ll just sit tight until they tour closer to me and in the meantime there will always be other great shows to check out 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    edited February 13
    Are they in the stratosphere? It seems the Canadian shows might be the best bargain, but the prices don't seem higher than peers or more veteran acts.  Cheaper than good tickets to the Stones or Springsteen.  About what I paid for 7th row Pumpkins tickets in 2022.

I feel like this argument comes up ever your.  PJ's prices keep going up like all the other arena/stadium acts, but they seem on par with peers, and less than more veteran/popular acts.

When the tickets came up as $200cdn per ticket, I was like.. that's about average right now for an Arena act.   Cheaper than good seats to a stadium show (but obviously more expensive than nosebleeds to a stadium show).
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,547
    PJNB said:
    No priority sure is the lazy way out for doing a lotto. 
    Really? WOW!

Does that make sense to not have a Priority? 

So, how will all of this play out?
  • Options
    doujodoujo Posts: 285
    F2F exchange, does the price include fees and taxes?  Say a ticket is $200 after all fees and taxes, will I be able to sell it for the $200?  Or will I get screwed out of the fees and taxes I spent?  Thanks!
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,012
    Zod said:
    Are they in the stratosphere? It seems the Canadian shows might be the best bargain, but the prices don't seem higher than peers or more veteran acts.  Cheaper than good tickets to the Stones or Springsteen.  About what I paid for 7th row Pumpkins tickets in 2022.

I feel like this argument comes up ever your.  PJ's prices keep going up like all the other arena/stadium acts, but they seem on par with peers, and less than more veteran/popular acts.
    That’s the tricky part, the prices aren’t bad compared to other acts. But most others didn’t push back to keep prices low at one point in their careers so it’s tough to shake that fan friendly expectation. It’s a business though and they’re not looking to leave money on the table, and I bet most of us wouldn’t either. 
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 36
    You guys actually think these prices are high?  They're really not.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,814
    cutz said:
    Canada link worked.  The US Shows link seems to be broken - just endlessly looping me to login to 10c and now it seems that page crashed. Just won't load for me.

This happened when I Clink the LAST Submit to finish my ticket request and Now, I keep on getting this when I click the Link: 

Got that too after 2 attempts, switched from a cell to a laptop and then it worked.

Then about 10 min later I received two ten club emails saying my previous 2 requests were cancelled.

So it seems all is going through even with the bad requests pages.

Might want to take an hour to 24 hour break for the traffic to die down and see what happens.

350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg