Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    I miss the 10c lottery  :|
    I miss getting a flyer in the mail and selecting the one show you want tickets for and mailing it back with a check or money order.  no stress at all except trying to get it mailed back as quickly as you could.  ;)
    Ha, I remember that was the first time I learned what a money order even was.
  • bertanbertan Posts: 266
    So just letting you all know, if you have friend in London who is  Tottenham spurs fan club member, you can get tickets NOW they are packages but my friends and I have tickets sitting together pretty good seats , and you can get more then 2.  Pricey yes but your in and don't have to worry

What kind of prices are we talking about here? And what section? Thank you.

Also a question to everyone: If I understand correctly, I won't be able to sell my ticket other than F2F, is that correct? So if end up getting section 249 for example, I need to find someone who's willing to pay £160 for that ticket. What would be the face value of those tickets if I were to buy them from the general sale? Any ideas?

"hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I spoke to my bank and there is no £1 or 0p charge showing on my credit card. I did get the confirmation email though so I'm hoping everything is fine. They confirmed there are no blocks on the card too. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    SE219519 said:
    How did you reach the conclusion that you can get the worst seats in the venue in the 10c lottery? isn't it supposed that they sell the best seats for the club? maybe I missed something.
    Just look at the available tickets when making a selection. This tour it’s not necessarily the best (closest) seats
    It’s going to vary by venue.  Some venues the 10 club tix are still going to be the best tickets you are going to get without going the premium route.  Other venues you may have a chance at some better tix through the TM sale but in my experience in the past the TM sale is a shit show.  All those better tickets you thought were going to be available were already snapped up by bots and scalpers and the dynamic pricing kicks in and you pay even more for a worse seat.  In these cases you have to ride it out sometimes and wait for prices to go down or better tickets to show up which sometimes doesn’t happen until a week before the show.  Sometimes tough to do when you are trying to plan travel/time off etc….
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    edited February 15
    bertan said:
    So just letting you all know, if you have friend in London who is  Tottenham spurs fan club member, you can get tickets NOW they are packages but my friends and I have tickets sitting together pretty good seats , and you can get more then 2.  Pricey yes but your in and don't have to worry

What kind of prices are we talking about here? And what section? Thank you.

Also a question to everyone: If I understand correctly, I won't be able to sell my ticket other than F2F, is that correct? So if end up getting section 249 for example, I need to find someone who's willing to pay £160 for that ticket. What would be the face value of those tickets if I were to buy them from the general sale? Any ideas?

Correct, you have to sell via F2F with exception of a few states in the US (not sure on international transfer laws)

The face value is exactly what you will be charged.  Including fees/taxes. I paid $162.50 USD for one ticket and when i sold on F2F I received $162.50 USD last year.

The problem is if you get section 249 and most of those sections don't sell out ticketmaster will start lowering prices in the days leading up to the show...so no one will end up buying your ticket if you try to last minute sell. Ticketmaster will undercut you and you don't have the option to lower your face value.

Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    pdalowsky said:
    I just hope the ticket placement goes well.......The reaction to the pricing will look like a storm in a teacup if it doesnt
    All you have to do is look at the US lottery from last year where the seniority got messed up. You would have thought the world was ending.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    For $35 you should’ve gotten cookiepussy.
    Or as we're about a month out from St. Patrick's Day, Cookie O'Puss:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 476
    ^ @Poncier Your screenname and bottom signature always crack me up. I have one of the Poncier cassettes (along with everything else related to Singles).
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    ^ @Poncier Your screenname and bottom signature always crack me up. I have one of the Poncier cassettes (along with everything else related to Singles).

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Again, the price includes fees. If we saw $140 a ticket and then at checkout saw $180, we would be bitching to Ticketmaster. As for “best seats”, it seems like this still is the case except for MSG, LA, and somewhat Seattle. Even opening the first side stage section next to the stage would do wonders for MSG applicants.
    Except the only thing we know about the other shows is that there are at least some 10c seats in those first side sections but it could be 2 in a section and they could show it as blue on the map, right?  I'm very worried about where seats could be. 
  • Has anyone ever had a charge decline when they try to charge the card for the presale?
    This is my first presale so I'm a bit nervous that it'll decline. As someone who used to work in card services for an irish bank I know its pointless calling them up to notify them of the charge as they'll do nothing so I'm a bit nervous something will go wrong.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with the charge declining?
    Dublin, Ireland (August 23, 2006)
    Dublin, Ireland (June 22, 2010)
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,534

To the members wanting good seats at msg, this is likely the reason the closest sections are not part of the p1 sections.
  • sj9966sj9966 Posts: 55
    Has anyone ever had a charge decline when they try to charge the card for the presale?
    This is my first presale so I'm a bit nervous that it'll decline. As someone who used to work in card services for an irish bank I know its pointless calling them up to notify them of the charge as they'll do nothing so I'm a bit nervous something will go wrong.

Yes, it happened to me in 2018, payments were blocked by the fraud team.  I got an email from 10c and had to redo the payments. All was ok afterwards

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

• il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    A friend of mine signed up for 10c presale (he's not good at English, sorry!) and asked me why he received an email but couldn't see his order on Tenclub. I didn't know what to tell him because I had not signed up, what should I tell him? Is it normal?
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    A friend of mine signed up for 10c presale (he's not good at English, sorry!) and asked me why he received an email but couldn't see his order on Tenclub. I didn't know what to tell him because I had not signed up, what should I tell him? Is it normal?
    This is normal.  Our 10c submissions through TM do not show up in our 10c accounts. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    Perhaps it is somewhere among the comments, but will one commemorative ticket package for the flat rate of $10 cover every show and every ticket??
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,815

To the members wanting good seats at msg, this is likely the reason the closest sections are not part of the p1 sections.

No way all of those sections are for season ticket holders.  It has never been that way in the past, even the most recent MSG shows.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Perhaps it is somewhere among the comments, but will one commemorative ticket package for the flat rate of $10 cover every show and every ticket??
    No. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
    The Rock said:
    I spoke to my bank and there is no £1 or 0p charge showing on my credit card. I did get the confirmation email though so I'm hoping everything is fine. They confirmed there are no blocks on the card too. 

Same - no bank charge but did get a confirmation email.  Fingers crossed for a) selection and b) standing
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 178
    The Spanish are revolting

Alternativenation.net

Pearl Jam fans in Spain are disappointed with ticket prices going up 69%.

"We are EstupidaFregona.net, a group of Pearl Jam fans and members of the Ten Club, who since 1999 have been meeting on social networks, concerts and events related to the band and have ended up forming a great community of which we are very proud.

We feel the need to write this letter in response to the situation experienced in the last few hours after the band’s announcement of its concert tour in 2024.

Since Pearl Jam’s last visit in 2018 to the same Palau Sant Jordi for this year’s concerts, the final price of tickets has increased by 69%, from €98 to €165. To put it in context, salaries in this same period has risen 8%.

Until yesterday, all the tour announcements we had experienced had been great moments of excitement, filled with nerves and plans to meet again with old and new friends in different cities around the world to see the band that unites us. And the feeling today is completely different.

Being aware that the current global economic situation can influence the price of tickets, we still believe that the band has great decision-making power on this matter. And, knowing its values, we can’t understand that Pearl Jam has become a luxury good reserved for a privileged few."

Foto: Mathias Marchioni
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 723
    Tjm007 said:
    Kinda racist… they always speak highly of you
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,492
    vampC83 said:
    Zen23 said:
    TinaE said:
    FBech sagte:
     Berlin kostet im gesamten Veranstaltungsort beim Vorverkauf für 10 Clubs 175 Euro, kein Unterschied. Wird der allgemeine Verkauf den gleichen Preis haben? 
    Das würde mich auch interessieren...wir haben TenClub-Tickets für beide Tage reserviert, aber wird das funktionieren?? Was mich auch beunruhigt, ist die Tatsache, dass neuerdings zwischen dem Golden Circle oder einem Sitzplatz oder nur einem Sitzplatz unterschieden wird, obwohl der Preis für die Tickets gleich ist. In der Waldbühne wird es hoffentlich keine Sitzplatznummern geben, da es dort nur Sitzbankreihen gibt. Ich hoffe, dass es weiterhin möglich ist, einen Sitzplatz zu wählen, wie es bei den Konzerten 2018 und 2022 der Fall war...
    Da wäre ich mir diesem Mal nicht so sicher. In den vergangen Jahren gab es auf der Waldbühne Berlin auch für die Ränge nur einen einzigen Bereich. Man konnte sich hinsetzen, wo man wollte. Der Saalplan Grafik im Ten Club Presale nach zu urteilen, wird der Sitzplatzbereich 2024 in Blöcke aufgeteilt. Und das wiederum macht es wahrscheinlich, da wie auch bei anderen Konzerten auf der Waldbühne die Sitzplätze klar nummeriert sind.

I wouldn't be so sure about that this time. In previous years, there was only one area for seating at the Waldbühne Berlin. You could sit wherever you wanted. Judging by the seating plan graphic in the Ten Club Presale, the seating area will be divided into blocks in 2024. And that in turn makes it likely, as the seats are clearly numbered, just like at other concerts on the Waldbühne.
    Ich bin hier im Forum normalerweise eher die stille Mitleserin aber ich bin in in den deutschen Foren Festivals United und pearl-jam.de auf eine Info gestoßen, die hoffentlich nützlich ist.

Es haben ja schon einige darauf hingewiesen, dass der Saalplan für die Waldbühne eine Block-Aufteilung vermuten lässt und keine freie Platzwahl, wie bisher. 

Im pearl-jam.de Forum hat ein User Live Nation diesbezüglich angeschrieben und bekam folgende Antwort:

"Antwort gerade von Live Nation:

PJ Waldbühne hat nummerierte Sitzplätze, keine freie Platzwahl!
    Es gibt weiter oben also im freien Verkauf auch günstigere Sitzplatz-Preise, wie genau konnte sie aber nicht sagen."

Hier der Link: https://www.pearl-jam.de/index.php/topic,8711.msg325949.html#new

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am usually a silent reader here in the forum, but I came across some information in the German forums Festivals United and pearl-jam.de that I hope will be useful.

Some have already pointed out that the seating plan for the Waldbühne suggests a block layout and not a free choice of seats, as was previously the case.

In the pearl-jam.de forum, a user wrote to Live Nation about this and received the following reply:

"Reply just in from Live Nation:

PJ Waldbühne has numbered seats, no free seating!
    So there are also cheaper seat prices further up in the free sale, but they couldn't say exactly how."

I found something else at Helpster regarding the Waldbühne seating plan:
    There is a seating plan for the ranks, which are divided into blocks. The tickets become cheaper as you sit in the higher ranks.
    The price category of the tickets depends on the seating plan
    The seating plan is divided into blocks A to L, plus the interior space. You get the most expensive tickets for blocks A to E, but it is cheaper in the upper ranks I to L.
    When purchasing tickets, it is not always possible to choose exactly which block you would like to sit in. It depends on the type of event. There are no seat tickets; you can freely choose your seat within your block.

Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • sj9966 said:
    Has anyone ever had a charge decline when they try to charge the card for the presale?

Yes, it happened to me in 2018, payments were blocked by the fraud team.  I got an email from 10c and had to redo the payments. All was ok afterwards

Ah this is good to hear that the payment can be redone, thanks.
    I thought if this happened you just lost the tickets & it was tough luck.
    Dublin, Ireland (August 23, 2006)
    Dublin, Ireland (June 22, 2010)
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Tjm007 said:

Alternativenation.net

Pearl Jam fans in Spain are disappointed with ticket prices going up 69%.

"We are EstupidaFregona.net, a group of Pearl Jam fans and members of the Ten Club, who since 1999 have been meeting on social networks, concerts and events related to the band and have ended up forming a great community of which we are very proud.

We feel the need to write this letter in response to the situation experienced in the last few hours after the band’s announcement of its concert tour in 2024.

Since Pearl Jam’s last visit in 2018 to the same Palau Sant Jordi for this year’s concerts, the final price of tickets has increased by 69%, from €98 to €165. To put it in context, salaries in this same period has risen 8%.

Until yesterday, all the tour announcements we had experienced had been great moments of excitement, filled with nerves and plans to meet again with old and new friends in different cities around the world to see the band that unites us. And the feeling today is completely different.

Being aware that the current global economic situation can influence the price of tickets, we still believe that the band has great decision-making power on this matter. And, knowing its values, we can’t understand that Pearl Jam has become a luxury good reserved for a privileged few."

Foto: Mathias Marchioni
    I saw that, and saw some very interesting responses to it too.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,710
    Yes. But TM is very bad about sending them. You will likely have to chase them down for them.

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    edited February 15
    JimmyV said:
    No. 
    GlowGirl said:
    Yes. But TM is very bad about sending them. You will likely have to chase them down for them.

Two different answers lol. From what I read it sounds like one flat rate ticket package of $10 covers any ticket you get through the 10C....and yeah TM is shit about everything, I'm expecting an issue regardless.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    JimmyV said:
    No. 
    GlowGirl said:

Two different answers lol. From what I read it sounds like one flat rate ticket package of $10 covers any ticket you get through the 10C....and yeah TM is shit about everything, I'm expecting an issue regardless.
    Disregard mine. I could very well be wrong. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    JimmyV said:
    No. 
    GlowGirl said:

last year i paid $10 dollars and it covered all 3 shows according to my receipt. that was through my 10c request
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,710
    JimmyV said:
    No. 
    GlowGirl said:

Yes. It took months of emailing back and forth with Tickets Today to finally get all my commemoratives. Some nice people here also sent me some - so when I finally got mine I payed it forward and sent them to others who never got theirs either.

• I’ve resubmitted and sacked off London - looks a fairly high chance with a fairly recent membership number of a 160 quid seat in the nosebleeds. Will take my chances in general sale or f2f. Just Manchester via lottery for me