Indy/Noblesville: Roll Call and Discussion

Comments

• I will likely be solo in the pit. Stone's side. If you're above 5'4", please have mercy on the vertically challenged and don't stand in front of me. :blush:
  • Anyone have an opinion on Embassy Suites vs Wyndham?
    Wyndham is closer to the venue but not by much.. I'll be at Wyndham and walking to and from the show. Planning to hit up Aspen Creek Grill around 5 for food & drinks then walk up to the show after.
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • I will likely be solo in the pit. Stone's side. If you're above 5'4", please have mercy on the vertically challenged and don't stand in front of me. :blush:
    Goodluck! I'll be in the pit as well with my girlfriend.. hoping to get on Mike's side
    Constant recoil
  • A ton of premium just drop. Cannot believe they held all those back.
  • A ton of premium just drop. Cannot believe they held all those back.
    How much... $500+?
    Constant recoil
  • I just got on there... wow. Can't believe they've been holding those this long.. looks like 8+ rows of seats
    Constant recoil
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    DONT BUY PREMIUMS!!!  They will drop eventually!`
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    Lawn up for sale.
    I will likely be solo in the pit. Stone's side. If you're above 5'4", please have mercy on the vertically challenged and don't stand in front of me. :blush:
    Sneak your way to the rail!
  • Looking for the best breweries to hit in the Noblesville area.  Four Day Rays looks decent with some food options.  Any suggestions appreciated.
    Primeval in dtown Noblesville is really good. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Kwieneke said:
    Looking for the best breweries to hit in the Noblesville area.  Four Day Rays looks decent with some food options.  Any suggestions appreciated.
    4 day ray is great. Really cool place and good food. But as far as right next to the venue, fords garage. More beer choices than you know what to do with and great food 
    Great, thank you!
    4 day has a great breaded tenderloin 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjbugs007 said:
    I will likely be solo in the pit. Stone's side. If you're above 5'4", please have mercy on the vertically challenged and don't stand in front of me. :blush:
    I will absolutely try! I was a couple back from rail at the Tenadelphia show and have been chasing the dragon ever since. 
    pjbugs007 said:
    I will absolutely try! I was a couple back from rail at the Tenadelphia show and have been chasing the dragon ever since. 
    Good luck! I'll be in the pit as well..don't worry I won't be in front of you!
  • Eagerly awaiting those premiums to turn standard or something affordable.  Knowing my luck they will become available sometime while i'm in the air and will be long gone before I even know they're available.  If anyone snags an extra pair of solid reserves, you can always reach out to me!
    * Grant Park, Chicago - Aug 05, 2006
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 24, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 27, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 28, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 30, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Indianapolis - May 07, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 3, 2011 (PJ20)
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 4, 2011 (PJ20)
    *Wrigley Field, Chicago - July 19, 2013
    *Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
    *Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - May 18, 2022 -- CANCELLED
    *MGM Grand Arena - May 20, 2022 --CANCELLED 
    *Ball Arena, Denver - Sept 22, 2022
    *Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville- Sept 10, 2023 -- POSTPONED FML
    *Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville - Aug 26, 2024
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    pjbugs007 said:
    Cutting in front of people is an asshole move. 
  • pjbugs007 said:
    Agree but that seems to be the go to for at least half of the people.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    pjbugs007 said:
    I’ve been in two PJ pits, Missoula and Amsterdam, and my experience there was the opposite. Everyone was really cool so a jagoff trying to cut to get closer would’ve been the exception. 
  • pjbugs007 said:
    I’ve been in two PJ pits, Missoula and Amsterdam, and my experience there was the opposite. Everyone was really cool so a jagoff trying to cut to get closer would’ve been the exception. 
    I was in Missoula as well and agree.  Free to go take a leak and come back, no worries.
    There were still some people pushing up at the start....but that indeed a very well behaved crowd by comparison.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Don't worry, I've had pit before and know better. I'll either plant my feet in a kickass spot as early as I can, or happily accept that even if I'm at the back I'm still closer than 90% of people there. 
    edited September 2023
    pjbugs007 said:
    Lol very true..I could careless about the rail.So don't worry about doing that .but I said.sneak not cut lol..it's a joke
    .relax people. :)
    Post edited by pjbugs007 on
    edited September 2023
    pjbugs007 said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    Lol very true..I could careless about the rail.So don't worry about me doing that .but I said.sneak not cut lol..it's a joke
    .relax people. :)

• Apologies if this has been answered already, but I didn't see anything in catching up with the thread - has anyone ever got the "Green Room" upgrade in the venue?  Just wondering what all is included and if it's worth it... (have seats in the pavilion on Stone's side).  Also, any advice/expectations I should have with the Sleepybear campground?  Will tailgate and sleep there and typically do the tent in the back of our truck and it looks more like a community gathering type place not an actual campground... is there any running water or electricity available?  

Thanks.
    c b j
  • Mercury said:
    Completely out of curiosity and non scientific poll, how many ppl this is their only show of the tour? And if so where are you coming from, are you local etc. Huge demand show, on a Sunday, servicing a few states and more here, just wanna know! 

Me and my wife are heading from Quincy IL for this. My 5th show and her 2nd, only show we could get to.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Flying from Syracuse for my only show this run (an old buddy lives local so no hotel needed), will be my 7th show. Very hopeful to get one in driving distance in ‘24🤞🏻
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 316
    I'm driving over from Decatur, IL (central IL), only show of the tour. Had Chicago night 2 as well but ended up selling them on F2F. About 3 hour drive so not bad at all, gonna pick up a good friend of mine on the way and try to get there early afternoon to enjoy some pregame activities with hopefully some of you wonderful people.
  • Coming from Detroit. Hitting up the Ween show at the salt shed in Chicago on Saturday. Driving in sometime sunday and staying at the Wyndham.
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited September 2023
    Would anyone be interested in a pair of Colts tickets for this Sunday? It's a 1pm ET kickoff. I'm a season ticket holder (Club Seats) and they're located in Sec 214. You have access to a private club (Faegre Drinker Club Lounge), the seats are padded, and on the 40 yard line.
    This Sunday is all about PJ for me...getting to Embassy Suites early, meeting up with fellow PJ fans, and watching the game on a screen somewhere. I just figured I would throw the offer out there for those who might want to see a NFL game in Indy, no matter where you're staying, before heading back towards Noblesville for the concert. The seats are pricey...but again, I won't be using them. We can negotiate price. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Coming from Pa. Looking forward to the show!
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"