Indy/Noblesville: Roll Call and Discussion

Comments

• PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    edited September 2023
    joe159 said:
    I'm driving over from Decatur, IL (central IL), only show of the tour. Had Chicago night 2 as well but ended up selling them on F2F. About 3 hour drive so not bad at all, gonna pick up a good friend of mine on the way and try to get there early afternoon to enjoy some pregame activities with hopefully some of you wonderful people.
    Go Big Blue (Millikin joke intended - went to school there)!
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 316
    PJammin said:
    joe159 said:
    I'm driving over from Decatur, IL (central IL), only show of the tour. Had Chicago night 2 as well but ended up selling them on F2F. About 3 hour drive so not bad at all, gonna pick up a good friend of mine on the way and try to get there early afternoon to enjoy some pregame activities with hopefully some of you wonderful people.
    Go Big Blue (Millikin joke intended - went to school there)!
    Small world! Didn't go to school there but went to plenty of parties there! Lol
  • Anyone pre gaming at Wyndham Sun afternoon?... I know a few mentioned Embassy..
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    I feel like we should all just head over to the ES, or to the aspen grille..or both!

either way we should def all make it a point to have an "official" 10c party somewhere

1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • We're coming up from southside Indy, it's about an hour drive so we're staying at The Courtyard by Marriott in Noblesville. 
    We were lucky enough to get upper pavilion, and I went ahead and got the Green Room addon, I have no idea if it will be worth it. 
    If anyone can offer any advice about that Green Room area, it would be greatly appreciated.
    My husband is disabled, so I'm trying to get as much info as possible before we get there.

I'll be driving a Mazda 3 with Indiana PRL JM plate, please give me a beep and a wave if I'm lucky enough to see ya on the road.

Wishing everyone a spectacular show.
    If you're not from Indy, safe travels, and welcome to Indianapolis!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Anyone pre gaming at Wyndham Sun afternoon?... I know a few mentioned Embassy..
    Tailgate in one of the hotel parking lots……  We will be there after we eat and watch some football.  Parking lot beers are much cheaper then bar beers.  However, we are open to tailgating wherever
  • Didn’t someone mention getting together Sat night at the embassy? Maybe @PJammin
    JE224127 said:
    Didn’t someone mention getting together Sat night at the embassy? Maybe @PJammin
    They did indeed my good man!  Ill be there for sure!  I already talked to the hotel, they are expecting me (i tried to get them to lower my reservation rate since i got way cheaper HI room, didnt work out though)
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    Does the hotel check plates on those that are staying there? Anyone ever park there and walk to the show with out their car being towed with out actually staying at the hotel?
  • I called the Embassy a few weeks ago and asked about the parking situation. The front desk gal assured me there was plenty. I asked about a parking pass and once again she assured me there were plenty so take that for what it’s worth.
    JE224127 said:
    I called the Embassy a few weeks ago and asked about the parking situation. The front desk gal assured me there was plenty. I asked about a parking pass and once again she assured me there were plenty so take that for what it’s worth.
    Hmm 🤔 
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    I will likely be solo in the pit. Stone's side. If you're above 5'4", please have mercy on the vertically challenged and don't stand in front of me. :blush:
    The wife and I are braving the pit after many years of wanting a seat. Couldn't pass up such a small pit. We'll be mingling around the back as our days of grinding on the rail have long passed...
    edited September 2023
    Yes....definitely PLENTY of parking. I think part of it is a small convention center or something. There are large lots in the front and back. Definitely don't need to worry about parking. I'll be down in the lobby area later on saturday evening. They've got a nice firepit area out front that is usually a good spot to chill out when the weather is nice. I'll be out there with the 2 bottles of Pearl Jam wine and some cups to pour and share. Name is Jeremy. I look like about 90% of the male fanbase these days - late 40's, bald, goatee, probably 10-15lbs on the wrong side of my weight for being 6'1".....so you know.....easy to find. 
  • Weather looks perfect, name is Jonathan. Save me a sip please, we are at the Embassy Sat and Sun night.
    PJammin said:
    Yes....definitely PLENTY of parking. I think part of it is a small convention center or something. There are large lots in the front and back. Definitely don't need to worry about parking. I'll be down in the lobby area later on saturday evening. They've got a nice firepit area out front that is usually a good spot to chill out when the weather is nice. I'll be out there with the 2 bottles of Pearl Jam wine and some cups to pour and share. Name is Jeremy. I look like about 90% of the male fanbase these days - late 40's, bald, goatee, probably 10-15lbs on the wrong side of my weight for being 6'1".....so you know.....easy to find. 
    We mist be long lost brothers!!!  lol...

Ill be there!
    PhartN said:
    PJammin said:
    We mist be long lost brothers!!!  lol...

Ill be there!
    HaHaHa....there's a lot of us!!!!
  • PJammin said:
    Embassy or Wyndham? Is this prior to the show? I'm gonna be at Aspen Creek Grill for drinks/ food around 5..but wouldn't mind chilling with some drinks prior if anyone is around. I'll have my Tito's and cran.. =)
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    PJammin said:
    Embassy or Wyndham? Is this prior to the show? I'm gonna be at Aspen Creek Grill for drinks/ food around 5..but wouldn't mind chilling with some drinks prior if anyone is around. I'll have my Tito's and cran.. =)
    This would be Embassy Suites on Saturday evening for those arriving early. I'm sure the same will be happening Sunday afternoon as well. 
  • Anyone staying at the Quality Inn on Dragonfly Lane? Me wife and I will be there Sunday night.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

• Man they haven't played Sirens since 2018, my chances are slim. I wonder if they pull out a Smashing Pumpkins cover since they are at Deer Creek the night before?

STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

• OR. Maybe Tenacious D and Trombone Shorty make a guest appearance since they are in town the night before? https://tickets.allinfestival.com/p/tickets

STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

not sure if yall are checking, but the set list for tonights show is off the hook amazing so far!!! i getting really excited!!!!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    PhartN said:
    not sure if yall are checking, but the set list for tonights show is off the hook amazing so far!!! i getting really excited!!!!
    Unfortunately, that means many of those songs won't be played at the next show. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 said:
    PhartN said:
    So happy they crossed Leash off. I really want this in Indy!
    edited September 2023
    know1 said:
    PhartN said:
    I agree one of the more common played songs I have yet to hear live..
    Post edited by pjbugs007 on
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    pjbugs007 said:
    know1 said:
    PhartN said:
    I agree one of the more common played songs I have yet tocjear live..
    I finally got it in Camden last year to complete Vs for me. Finally!!!
  • Noblesville, you’re on the clock………see you soon
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    This will be THE show of this tour. I can feel it. You all are in for something special! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    This will be THE show of this tour. I can feel it. You all are in for something special! 
    Going to be pleasantly surprised if it is after seeing both of those Chicago shows 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    💯 

Hitting the road tomorrow first thing.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore