Indy/Noblesville: Roll Call and Discussion

Comments

• pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    Mercury said:
    Completely out of curiosity and non scientific poll, how many ppl this is their only show of the tour? And if so where are you coming from, are you local etc. Huge demand show, on a Sunday, servicing a few states and more here, just wanna know! 
    Flying in from NY...going to see Smashing Pumkins on Saturday  then heading to see the Colts home opener then got Pit tickets for PJ..be my only show on the tour!
  • Coming from Detroit. Only show of the tour.
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    pjbugs007 said:
    Mercury said:
    Completely out of curiosity and non scientific poll, how many ppl this is their only show of the tour? And if so where are you coming from, are you local etc. Huge demand show, on a Sunday, servicing a few states and more here, just wanna know! 
    Flying in from NY...going to see Smashing Pumkins on Saturday  then heading to see the Colts home opener then got Pit tickets for PJ..be my only show on the tour!
    Now that's making the most of your time! Nice itinerary. Wow!
    PJammin said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    Mercury said:
    Lol thanks flying in Saturday leaving Monday morning! Best part clearly some PJ!!    
  • Mercury said:
    Flying in from New York.

My only show of the tour.

My other 3 Mount Rushmore bands (Pumpkins, The Strokes, Metallica) all played in/near NY this year.

One of my best friends from college lives 3 miles from Ruoff, and can hear the shows from her backyard lol, so I'm staying with her.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Mercury said:
    Doing both Chicago shows then driving to Indy on Sunday. 
  • Any chance premier parking comes back in stock? I assume I can’t just buy day of right?
    Does anyone want a free Smashing Pumpkins ticket in Sec H? 
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    pjbugs007 said:
    PJammin said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    Mercury said:
    Lol thanks flying in Saturday leaving Monday morning! Best part clearly some PJ!!    
    Same! Flying into Chicago Saturday…going to Wrigley and enjoying the city, then driving to Deer Creek for the day and show on Sunday.  Back to O’hare Monday morning, and on our way home. Quick turn and burn but will be an incredible 48 hours!! 
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Mercury said:

this will be my only show this tour, driving in from DC metro area Saturday.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
    Jadler said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    PJammin said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    Mercury said:
    Same! Flying into Chicago Saturday…going to Wrigley and enjoying the city, then driving to Deer Creek for the day and show on Sunday.  Back to O’hare Monday morning, and on our way home. Quick turn and burn but will be an incredible 48 hours!! 
    Nice! Busy 48 but fun no?
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Any chance premier parking comes back in stock? I assume I can’t just buy day of right?
    So I've done the Premier Parking (not VIP) for Dead and Company and to be honest it saved a little bit of time getting out but it didn't seem like it was worth the money to me. They didn't even have anybody checking the passes so it was kind of a free for all to find it and to park in the Premier Parking lot. Now this might have been a result of the lots opening super early for the Dead show, I'm not sure. From what I understand the VIP parking truly is the quick escape (joke intended). I actually kind of like parking at the campground across the street to tailgate. Usually a great vibe over there and easy to get out from the parking side of the property. They'll let you in there before the regular lots open too. Which is usually a draw if you want to get there early. There are usually a couple guys out by the road hollering at cars in line. Parking says "sold out" online for Sleepbear but they always have spots for the shows. 
  • Anybody looking for a single lawn or pavilion want a timed drop? Sec F row BB. 
  • Mercury said:
    My only show this tour, first time since 2014, and coming for Detroit area.
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    Mercury said:
    This is my only show of the tour and I’m coming from Arizona, haha.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    edited September 2023
    Am I allowed to just offer my spare Indy ticket on here? Or will that cause issues? I don’t want to get flagged or anything. You’d be my seat buddy and coming in with me. 

I’m Canadian and hesitant to list my extra in TM because payment comes 17 weeks later via cheque. 

Edit: Sec G, row S - for everyone asking. 
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Gibson said:
    Am I allowed to just offer my spare Indy ticket on here? Or will that cause issues? I don’t want to get flagged or anything. You’d be my seat buddy and coming in with me. 

I’m Canadian and hesitant to list my extra in TM because payment comes 17 weeks later via cheque. 
    Sent you a PM!
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Mercury said:
    Only show for me.  Bought and F2F'd multiple STP tickets for both of those shows before cancelling day before.  DId the same for the Austin shows, still have those flights and hotels but no tickets.  300+ concerts and have never done Deer Creek.  Got the Wyndham "cheap" today, already had flights, now looking for a great single.  Wife and I now looking to fly into Chicago FRI night, do Indian Dunes National Park on SAT, then down to the show, wife will have a nice dinner while I'm at the show, meet up afterwards.  Coming from ATL.
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 397
    PJammin said:
    Mercury said:
    I'm about an hour south of Chicago these days. I'll be hitting up the 2 Chicago shows and the Indy show this time around. I have VERY few trump cards in the family calendar these days but PJ is one of them. It's the only live music experience I continue to chase. I coach junior high baseball and I had a tough decision to miss the game on Thursday to attend the Chicago show. I haven't missed a Chicago show since Soldier Field. I had to keep the streak alive. How about you @Mercury?
    Doing Indy and CHI 2, traveling from Columbus for both. Quick flight turnaround in Chicago Thursday morning to Friday afternoon. Denver buddies are meeting me for the show then coming back to C-bus for the weekend. Hitting the show Sunday with wifey and Denver friends plus a ton of folks I know from Columbus traveling to Indy. For most of those folks I think it’s their only show. Hence part of my curiosity of who was coming from where. 

I did the last show at Deer Creek in 2010, def got pushed farther back in Ten Club seats than the Columbus and Cleveland shows that year. Then realized oh duh, it’s only a couple hours from Chicago on a tour where they didn’t play there (in 2010). So I also expect it’s acting as a third Chicago show in some ways for many haha. Looking forward to it! Venue is beautiful, good friends, let’s go! 
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    pjbugs007 said:
    Jadler said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    PJammin said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    Mercury said:
    Nice! Busy 48 but fun no?
    Heck ya! 
  • I mentioned this in the thread earlier this month but i'll repeat cause why not. 
    Only show of the tour for me as well, flying in from Bogota, Colombia into Chicago Sat morning and still trying to find a way to Indy on Sun morning.  Flying out of Indy on Monday morning back to Bogota.  Crazy 40hrs but worth it.  First PJ show with my little brother since Noblesville 2010 when he arrived from out of town to visit me in Chicago and I surprised him at the airport with the tickets and told him his travel day is going to be a little bit longer since it's a 3 hrs drive down from CHI.  Lawn seats in 2010, lawn seats again this year.  He got the hotel room and is bringing me a case of Yuengling, I got the tickets.  
    * Grant Park, Chicago - Aug 05, 2006
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 24, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 27, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 28, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 30, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Indianapolis - May 07, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 3, 2011 (PJ20)
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 4, 2011 (PJ20)
    *Wrigley Field, Chicago - July 19, 2013
    *Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
    *Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - May 18, 2022 -- CANCELLED
    *MGM Grand Arena - May 20, 2022 --CANCELLED 
    *Ball Arena, Denver - Sept 22, 2022
    *Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville- Sept 10, 2023 -- POSTPONED FML
    *Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville - Aug 26, 2024
  • Looking for 2 lower reserved tickets for 09/10 at RUOFF. If anyone has a line on some, pls let me know. ........Enjoy and All the best to EVERYONE HERE.
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - East Troy, WI 09/03/2011
    Xcel Energy Center - St. Paul, MN 09/02/2023
    United Center - Chicago, IL 09/07/23
    Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN 09/10/23
  • Anyone have an opinion on Embassy Suites vs Wyndham?
    Anyone have an opinion on Embassy Suites vs Wyndham?
    ES I think may be more expensive...like 1k for the 2 days.  I would say whichever is cheaper.  Thats said, I have seen a ton of folks that are staying at ES, so might be more of a PJ scene?  I am sure everyone staying at all 3 of those hotels this coming weekend will be for the show though.
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • PhartN said:
    ES I think may be more expensive...like 1k for the 2 days.  I would say whichever is cheaper.  Thats said, I have seen a ton of folks that are staying at ES, so might be more of a PJ scene?  I am sure everyone staying at all 3 of those hotels this coming weekend will be for the show though.
    Thanks. I can do ES on points, so it isn't so bad. Also have a res at Wyndham. And yes, I would prefer to be where more of the action is, all things being equal.
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited September 2023
    PhartN said:
    Thanks. I can do ES on points, so it isn't so bad. Also have a res at Wyndham. And yes, I would prefer to be where more of the action is, all things being equal.
    FYI, the only rooms available at ES, with points, are the 2 Queen Bed Suites. And no standard award (50,000 pts)...only premium award for 209,000 pts per night.
    So glad I made my reservation when the tour rumors started.

Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • PhartN said:
    FYI, the only rooms available at ES, with points, are the 2 Queen Bed Suites. And no standard award (50,000 pts)...only premium award for 209,000 pts per night.

Thanks. I have a standard award room booked already. I buy the points for 50c each, so it comes out to $250 for me.
  • PhartN said:

Thanks. I have a standard award room booked already. I buy the points for 50c each, so it comes out to $250 for me.
    I was racking my brain trying to figure out your math but just realized HH is having a 100% Bonus Points promotion when you buy them. Nicely done!

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • 1st show since 2003! Saw them at Rupp Arena in Lexington KY in 03.. just doing this show on this tour.
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Sec F drop up right now!