Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,877
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    mace1229 said:
    Are you saying he’s not? 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Right to life and forced pregnancy….gotta keep them babies being born so they can be molested by all the republicans.  Turnover matters to these pro-lifers.  Pro-lifers, in other words living and being raped is a much better choice.  
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Everyone is just so weird to me. 
  • Options

• Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    mickeyrat said:
    This guy confuses the comment I wanted to make but that's maybe a good thing. 

One thing I have a bit of an issue with the links is when someone is only accused but not yet convicted but they're named and shamed as if they've already been found guilty.  Once the verdicts in then name-and-shame til the cows come home,  you have my absolute support but before that I truly feel the presumption of innocence should apply,  despite how sickening the accusations are.

As I suggested this guy muddies the water by already having been convicted of similar (unspecified) charges. 

In all honesty this is a more wide reaching issue as I've come to question some pretrial reporting I see these days. 
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:h

One thing I have a bit of an issue with the links is when someone is only accused but not yet convicted but they're named and shamed as if they've already been found guilty.  Once the verdicts in then name-and-shame til the cows come home,  you have my absolute support but before that I truly feel the presumption of innocence should apply,  despite how sickening the accusations are.

As I suggested this guy muddies the water by already having been convicted of similar (unspecified) charges. 

In all honesty this is a more wide reaching issue as I've come to question some pretrial reporting I see these days. 

I see no difference in reporting about poc being accused of crimes. ok for them not for others?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

I see no difference in reporting about poc being accused of crimes. ok for them not for others?
    That was sort of what I was getting at with my last line,  I would extend it to all accused,  which would happen to include these pieces of shit. While I would hope that this is a miniscule number of cases I do try to consider this from the point of view of someone who has been genuinely falsely accused,  their life could be ruined just by the accusation, especially in age of Google. 

As I said,  once a guilty verdict's in then I'm right there with you (and then someone mentions the appeals process which sends me back to the corner to further consider,  lol).

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

And just for clarity I'm not asking you to change what you're doing,  by any means. 

• Options

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,652
    mickeyrat said:
    From their website. I wonder if investing in eternity gets you 21 virgins in the afterlife?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

And charges like this entail major amounts of research, tech assistance from numerous
    organizations.  This isn’t like “a body was found dead now we have to investigate”.  This is investigated excessively prior to arrest or sting operations.  If it’s on their personal tech devices then they’re guilty.  Absolutely everything we do can be regurgitated to get to the truth…..all the way down to our spit.  
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Exactly. There is an agenda in this thread, just like the gun violence thread.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    There’s no agenda in this thread other than bringing to light that for some reason these people register as republicans.  Perhaps because the old timers in the senate are ok with bringing back the legal age to have sex with a 12 year old.  Pregnant, barefoot, in the kitchen.  The old timers slogan.  

And guns….the statistics are what they are.  

Pro gun, pro life, pro get me a young boy or girl to abuse and fuck up the kids for the rest of their lives.  What a side to be on.  

• Options
    Blaming people for posting the truth in order to protect guns and sexual offenders is just totally unbelievable to me.  🤯
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    I’m just amazed that the Seattle thing was used to compare raping/fucking a child.  These two things are the same?  Makes you wonder about those posting. 
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
This discussion has been closed.