Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,751
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,934
    Lots of religious leaders and club leaders. 
    Disgusting 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Every day I grow more and more convinced that the reason the right screams so loudly about this is because they know that it's a huge problem for their side.

The sad part is that some parents/kids on high-alert for drag queens and people dressed in rainbows are going to get duped by the people they're being told are safe.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    It’s stories like these that make me question God.  Not the existence of or my faith, but for real question God as we are instructed to. Wonder if it would be appropriate to start a list? 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I question god full stop. Any god that allows this shit and kids to get hurt and killed can't be worth following.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    I question parents decision making on who you leave your kids with! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I question god full stop. Any god that allows this shit and kids to get hurt and killed can't be worth following.

comes down to the freewill of humans. some choose the guidance that faith offers. others choose to exploit what faith offers in others.

theres some things about religious doctrine and thought that dont make any sense to me. but all that was born from human minds.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,996
    And Woody Allen roams free... Hmmmpfff.
  • Options
    I question parents decision making on who you leave your kids with! 
    People are taught to trust the church and leaders of clubs . Seems now these are the people we need to teach not to trust.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    If it was any other group of people other than religious would it still be happening so much without it being called out and stopped more freely. God fearing folk are scared to call it out.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,595
    And Woody Allen roams free... Hmmmpfff.
    And maintained his innocence and went to trial and was found innocent.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,000
    mickeyrat said:
    This post is annoying.
    The GOP doesn’t look to child rapist. 
    While there might (I say might be because I haven’t looked up the numbers, but it is a stereotype, so likely some truth there) be a higher than average amount of pedos within the church, it is still not anywhere near the norm. To say it’s what the GOP looks up to is ridiculous and trolling.
    Very few people will not be outraged by a child be raped, and even fewer are going to blame the child. Don’t paint this as everyday life as a church member.
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.