Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,065
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Everyone is just so weird to me. 
    Exactly. There is an agenda in this thread, just like the gun violence thread.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
    Nudity is legal but you aren't allowed to flash people.  I don't know if those people flashed anyone or not?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
    Nudity is legal but you aren't allowed to flash people.  I don't know if those people flashed anyone or not?
    you can't flash the goods if ya ain't wearin' anything to begin with. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

you can't flash the goods if ya ain't wearin' anything to begin with. 
    Logical and funny! 
  • Options
    lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 345
    nicknyr15 said:

Most truthful observations  I have read on here in a longtime….Some people really hate white men apparently, and really need to get off the internet and go outside.  It’s a wonderful world if you actually participate in it….

• Options
    edited June 2023
    nicknyr15 said:

Most truthful observations  I have read on here in a longtime….Some people really hate white men apparently, and really need to get off the internet and go outside.  It’s a wonderful world if you actually participate in it….

it's really strange how all you do is:

1) post drive by's agreeing the extreme minority of a post that agrees with your world view and calling it "truth". 
    2) blather on and on about going outside (as you post on the internet). newsflash, hon. 99% of post here when we're at work.  You ever notice that this place is a ghost town in the evenings and on the weekends, except on show days? yeah, we're all out "surfing", just like you. 

we don't hate white men. we hate pedos. most of which overwhelmingly happen to be...hmmm...*checks notes*....WHITE MEN.

defending white pedos is pretty on brand for the right wing, though, isn't it? 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    nicknyr15 said:

😂😂😂 Not! Most here hate rapist/child molester’s of any color shape or what have you ! They are evil POS humans it just happens to be that most of the offenders are White male’s on this thread 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

You know no one’s stopping you from doing a bit of research and posting all the democratic white men and all the other races who are child molesters.  Prove everyone wrong instead of just repeating the same mantra over and over and over and over and over 
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    nicknyr15 said:

You know no one’s stopping you from doing a bit of research and posting all the democratic white men and all the other races who are child molesters.  Prove everyone wrong instead of just repeating the same mantra over and over and over and over and over 
     "I love kids jumping on my lap." - President Joe Biden

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again..."  - President Joe Biden
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again..."  - President Joe Biden
    He’s talking about enjoying the company of kids, in a non-sexual, child-wonderment way. 

Why does the right have to creepify everything? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,654
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

He’s talking about enjoying the company of kids, in a non-sexual, child-wonderment way. 

Because it justifies their behaviour in their own minds? Didn’t that former staffer who accused Brandon move to Moscow? Wonder how that’s working out for her?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

See here’s the difference between you and I….I agree Biden is creepy.  I don’t like Joe Biden.  I don’t have a problem with you posting the truth about Democrats.  All you others do is get pissed and come back with the same info as before.  Give us some mug shots, statistics, articles, etc. like the ones posting on here.  I guarantee no one will defend the creeps if you post them no matter their political affiliation, race, sex, gender, etc. and no one will come back with I hate these pedos BUT….there’s always a but with republicans to justify your means.  H2TM is correct^. 
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Joe has a pattern of being creepy. See the little kids in the bottom of this picture. Do you think they are the "right" just trying to creepify their situation as well?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Joe has a pattern of being creepy. See the little kids in the bottom of this picture. Do you think they are the "right" just trying to creepify their situation as well?

That’s what you compare to all the mug shots in this thread ha ha ha ha ha all those pedos have been arrested and charged or sent to jail! Biden is an old man can he be creepy yes is he  having these kids come to his house or wherever and he’s abusing them? Please come back when the old senile president has been charged or arrested 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

See here’s the difference between you and I….I agree Biden is creepy.  I don’t like Joe Biden.  I don’t have a problem with you posting the truth about Democrats.  All you others do is get pissed and come back with the same info as before.  Give us some mug shots, statistics, articles, etc. like the ones posting on here.  I guarantee no one will defend the creeps if you post them no matter their political affiliation, race, sex, gender, etc. and no one will come back with I hate these pedos BUT….there’s always a but with republicans to justify your means.  H2TM is correct^. 
    2 posts above your post is someone who is defending creepy Joe. But Creepy Joe just enjoys the company of kids! 

I'm sorry but you don't put your hands on other people's children just because you enjoy the company of kids. A creep is a creep. 

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

That’s what you compare to all the mug shots in this thread ha ha ha ha ha all those pedos have been arrested and charged or sent to jail! Biden is an old man can he be creepy yes is he  having these kids come to his house or wherever and he’s abusing them? Please come back when the old senile president has been charged or arrested 
    Do you think it's OK to touch other people's children? I don't. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

No! The comparison just seems off 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Seems to me kissing babies is a time-honored politician tradition. So I'm assuming you're against that as well
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Seems to me kissing babies is a time-honored politician tradition. So I'm assuming you're against that as well
    Only when “they” do it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

2 posts above your post is someone who is defending creepy Joe. But Creepy Joe just enjoys the company of kids! 

I'm sorry but you don't put your hands on other people's children just because you enjoy the company of kids. A creep is a creep. 

A creep is a creep, (once again, didn’t I say that?) doesn’t make him an indicted pedophile.  Don’t worry about what someone else posted just answer me.  Posting pics are not mug shots.  You’ve given us no solid information other than your opinion.  You want people to be fair about both sides (otherwise you wouldn’t be that upset) yet you refuse to do that yourself.  Regardless of race, religion, etc….an ass is an ass is an ass.  Trump is an ass.  Why is that so hard to admit?  Post your research, give us viable information about dems (of course there’s dem pedophiles, asses) other races.  Why is that so difficult for republicans?  Just be honest-it’s soooo easy!  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  See-no bias-just throw the truth out there.  And if you can’t or not willing to see the truth then don’t expect it in return.  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Here’s my republican response to these pics if Joe were a Republican - “chronic halitosis- not creepy.  Oh just Joe being Joe”.  For some reason people just cannot stop seeing D or R.  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

kids get creeped out by ANY adult that shows affection to them when it's not their parents (or even when it is). I was the same, with my relatives that would hug me, kiss me, whathaveyou. they weren't being "sexual" with me. their generation just did that with kids, and it was 100% innocent. now people of our generation are more sensitive to people's boundaries. Joe is just a holdover from that generation's behaviour. 

Who said this? "if she wasn't my daughter, maybe I'd be dating her". it wasn't Biden. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    look at the position of those hands:

Ivanka Trump See Her Life in Pictures
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    there's no doubt that being a creep isn't a political affiliation. I'm not defending Biden because he's a dem. I couldn't care less. I just honestly see him as that affectionate grampa who has a little trouble with boundaries, even though there's no ill-intent behind it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    look at the position of those hands:

Ivanka Trump See Her Life in Pictures
    Yes, something so strange between the two of them.  Look at the way she looks at him.  Daughters can adore their fathers but this look isn’t adoration.  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

kids get creeped out by ANY adult that shows affection to them when it's not their parents (or even when it is). I was the same, with my relatives that would hug me, kiss me, whathaveyou. they weren't being "sexual" with me. their generation just did that with kids, and it was 100% innocent. now people of our generation are more sensitive to people's boundaries. Joe is just a holdover from that generation's behaviour. 

Who said this? "if she wasn't my daughter, maybe I'd be dating her". it wasn't Biden. 
    I agree, in a lot of cases it's definitely an age thing / from a different era.

I have an uncle currently in his 90's who back in the day, if you let him he would put his arm around you and pull you in for a tight side to side hug, or rub your shoulders or whatever. I'm fairly certain it wasn't sexual, but still creepy regardless. I think it was junior high or early high school I started giving him a Heisman stiff arm every time until he got the message / stopped trying. 

He used to try to put his arm around my father too (who's only about 13 / 14 years younger) until my father told him to knock it off. I don't think my uncle meant to be a creep, I think he genuinely just didn't understand how weird it made others feel. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

A creep is a creep, (once again, didn’t I say that?) doesn’t make him an indicted pedophile.  Don’t worry about what someone else posted just answer me.  Posting pics are not mug shots.  You’ve given us no solid information other than your opinion.  You want people to be fair about both sides (otherwise you wouldn’t be that upset) yet you refuse to do that yourself.  Regardless of race, religion, etc….an ass is an ass is an ass.  Trump is an ass.  Why is that so hard to admit?  Post your research, give us viable information about dems (of course there’s dem pedophiles, asses) other races.  Why is that so difficult for republicans?  Just be honest-it’s soooo easy!  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  See-no bias-just throw the truth out there.  And if you can’t or not willing to see the truth then don’t expect it in return.  
    There are multiple people in this conversation so try not to take everything personal. You said Biden is a creep. I've said before that Trump is a creep and an ass and you are trying to tell me that I never admitted that. I'm not the "Republicans" so I can't answer for them. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

There are multiple people in this conversation so try not to take everything personal. You said Biden is a creep. I've said before that Trump is a creep and an ass and you are trying to tell me that I never admitted that. I'm not the "Republicans" so I can't answer for them. 
    you can't make this stuff up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Holy shit….I don’t take it personal - that’s laughable. Just trying to be decent and have a conversation thinking you were partially normal but as usual there’s no participation when someone has no proof. So how bout this…I no longer give a fuck what you think or post.  You’re all the same.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    Would someone please post a picture of a drag queen that’s been arrested and charged for grooming/sexually abusing/assaulting/trafficking children? I mean drag queens appear to be the biggest threat to kids in some minds (Deathsantis’s). Clearly it’s being investigated and arrests are being made, right?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.