Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    edited June 2023
    And do parents still take their kids to sit on Santa’s lap or has that been canceled? Talk about letting strangers touch your kids and creepy.

I haven’t stepped foot in a mall around Christmas in years.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    Would someone please post a picture of a drag queen that’s been arrested and charged for grooming/sexually abusing/assaulting/trafficking children? I mean drag queens appear to be the biggest threat to kids in some minds (Deathsantis’s). Clearly it’s being investigated and arrests are being made, right?
    I would also like to know the race percentages of drag queens.  I’ll research myself but since it seems to be the Republican platform right now I’ll bet some of you already know and can save me some time.  
  • Options
    And do parents still take their kids to sit on Santa’s lap or has that been canceled? Talk about letting strangers touch your kids and creepy.

I haven’t stepped foot in a mall around Christmas in years.
    Yeah I don’t do well at all with Disney characters, haunted houses, Santa….if I can’t see your face - your whole face - I’m headed in the other direction.  
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Everyone is just so weird to me. 
    Most truthful observations  I have read on here in a longtime….Some people really hate white men apparently, and really need to get off the internet and go outside.  It’s a wonderful world if you actually participate in it….

You know no one’s stopping you from doing a bit of research and posting all the democratic white men and all the other races who are child molesters.  Prove everyone wrong instead of just repeating the same mantra over and over and over and over and over 
     "I love kids jumping on my lap." - President Joe Biden

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again..."  - President Joe Biden
    See here’s the difference between you and I….I agree Biden is creepy.  I don’t like Joe Biden.  I don’t have a problem with you posting the truth about Democrats.  All you others do is get pissed and come back with the same info as before.  Give us some mug shots, statistics, articles, etc. like the ones posting on here.  I guarantee no one will defend the creeps if you post them no matter their political affiliation, race, sex, gender, etc. and no one will come back with I hate these pedos BUT….there’s always a but with republicans to justify your means.  H2TM is correct^. 
    2 posts above your post is someone who is defending creepy Joe. But Creepy Joe just enjoys the company of kids! 

I'm sorry but you don't put your hands on other people's children just because you enjoy the company of kids. A creep is a creep. 

A creep is a creep, (once again, didn’t I say that?) doesn’t make him an indicted pedophile.  Don’t worry about what someone else posted just answer me.  Posting pics are not mug shots.  You’ve given us no solid information other than your opinion.  You want people to be fair about both sides (otherwise you wouldn’t be that upset) yet you refuse to do that yourself.  Regardless of race, religion, etc….an ass is an ass is an ass.  Trump is an ass.  Why is that so hard to admit?  Post your research, give us viable information about dems (of course there’s dem pedophiles, asses) other races.  Why is that so difficult for republicans?  Just be honest-it’s soooo easy!  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  See-no bias-just throw the truth out there.  And if you can’t or not willing to see the truth then don’t expect it in return.  
    There are multiple people in this conversation so try not to take everything personal. You said Biden is a creep. I've said before that Trump is a creep and an ass and you are trying to tell me that I never admitted that. I'm not the "Republicans" so I can't answer for them. 
    Holy shit….I don’t take it personal - that’s laughable. Just trying to be decent and have a conversation thinking you were partially normal but as usual there’s no participation when someone has no proof. So how bout this…I no longer give a fuck what you think or post.  You’re all the same.  
    And I do need to add that for some reason I feel bad when someone is getting slaughtered so I try to find common ground.  That’s what I meant about ignoring the other posts.  

I’ve been told by regular posters not to engage but I just can’t seem to get it thru my thick head.  I should know by now there’s absolutely no reasoning with republicans now.  It’s so far gone it really can’t be reversed.  
  • Options
    lindamarie73lindamarie73 Posts: 344
    Would someone please post a picture of a drag queen that’s been arrested and charged for grooming/sexually abusing/assaulting/trafficking children? I mean drag queens appear to be the biggest threat to kids in some minds (Deathsantis’s). Clearly it’s being investigated and arrests are being made, right?
    Ya, I don’t think anyone really would like to see that.  Keep it classy sir
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Most truthful observations  I have read on here in a longtime….Some people really hate white men apparently, and really need to get off the internet and go outside.  It’s a wonderful world if you actually participate in it….

You know no one’s stopping you from doing a bit of research and posting all the democratic white men and all the other races who are child molesters.  Prove everyone wrong instead of just repeating the same mantra over and over and over and over and over 

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again..."  - President Joe Biden
    See here’s the difference between you and I….I agree Biden is creepy.  I don’t like Joe Biden.  I don’t have a problem with you posting the truth about Democrats.  All you others do is get pissed and come back with the same info as before.  Give us some mug shots, statistics, articles, etc. like the ones posting on here.  I guarantee no one will defend the creeps if you post them no matter their political affiliation, race, sex, gender, etc. and no one will come back with I hate these pedos BUT….there’s always a but with republicans to justify your means.  H2TM is correct^. 
    2 posts above your post is someone who is defending creepy Joe. But Creepy Joe just enjoys the company of kids! 

I'm sorry but you don't put your hands on other people's children just because you enjoy the company of kids. A creep is a creep. 

A creep is a creep, (once again, didn’t I say that?) doesn’t make him an indicted pedophile.  Don’t worry about what someone else posted just answer me.  Posting pics are not mug shots.  You’ve given us no solid information other than your opinion.  You want people to be fair about both sides (otherwise you wouldn’t be that upset) yet you refuse to do that yourself.  Regardless of race, religion, etc….an ass is an ass is an ass.  Trump is an ass.  Why is that so hard to admit?  Post your research, give us viable information about dems (of course there’s dem pedophiles, asses) other races.  Why is that so difficult for republicans?  Just be honest-it’s soooo easy!  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  See-no bias-just throw the truth out there.  And if you can’t or not willing to see the truth then don’t expect it in return.  
    There are multiple people in this conversation so try not to take everything personal. You said Biden is a creep. I've said before that Trump is a creep and an ass and you are trying to tell me that I never admitted that. I'm not the "Republicans" so I can't answer for them. 
    Holy shit….I don’t take it personal - that’s laughable. Just trying to be decent and have a conversation thinking you were partially normal but as usual there’s no participation when someone has no proof. So how bout this…I no longer give a fuck what you think or post.  You’re all the same.  
    It must suck hating almost half the population.   I adore my rotten brain friends and at times envy them.  As they say, Ignorance is BLISS!!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

It must suck hating almost half the population.   I adore my rotten brain friends and at times envy them.  As they say, Ignorance is BLISS!!
    1/2 the population are pedos or creeps?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    Ya, I don’t think anyone really would like to see that.  Keep it classy sir
    Classy like the NY Post? Or classy like the Proud Boys? Or classy like POOTWH or Deathsantis? Or classy like Ru Paul?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

1/2 the population are pedos or creeps?
    Apparently, according to the “All The Same” crowd…. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Oh no, not at all.  Although I appreciate your concern.  I actually find it extremely easy to dislike (hate is a strong word) a 1/3 of the population if they seriously believe in the Joker.   I don’t believe all republicans will vote for him although they’ll tell everyone they will or did to avoid the bullshit.  There’s got to be some reason he lost last time and that seems plausible.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,805
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    look at the position of those hands:

Ivanka Trump See Her Life in Pictures
    Yes, something so strange between the two of them.  Look at the way she looks at him.  Daughters can adore their fathers but this look isn’t adoration.  
    Creepy Don.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited June 2023
    mrussel1 said:

Has the state of Florida banned children's beauty pageants yet? 
    I'm all for a nationwide ban actually.  Those things creep me out...  If your kids are in them I don't know how you do it.
    Not to be a dick, but do you think that all things that creep you out should be illegal?  
    You creep me out so you should definitely be illegal.

I forget that everyone takes everything literally on here.  I don't care for them.  Can you imagine a law trying to be passed to ban these things?  Dude, you'd have mothers uniting with pitchforks and SUV's all over the country.

No you don't creep me out and no I don't think everything should be banned...Wow.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread/p6
    @tempo_n_groove
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    Two months and 18 pages later there’s no shortage of convictions (not alleged) but what good does it do?  Start castrating these mother fuckers.  I get so disturbed by this shit. Fucking with kids, elders, the disabled…..what an evil world we live in.  
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,968
    my local paper. They are everywhere 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    they're really not. they are just reported more
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    mrussel1 said:

Has the state of Florida banned children's beauty pageants yet? 
    I'm all for a nationwide ban actually.  Those things creep me out...  If your kids are in them I don't know how you do it.
    Not to be a dick, but do you think that all things that creep you out should be illegal?  
    You creep me out so you should definitely be illegal.

I forget that everyone takes everything literally on here.  I don't care for them.  Can you imagine a law trying to be passed to ban these things?  Dude, you'd have mothers uniting with pitchforks and SUV's all over the country.

No you don't creep me out and no I don't think everything should be banned...Wow.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread/p6
    @tempo_n_groove
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Exactly. There is an agenda in this thread, just like the gun violence thread.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    Thank you for admitting it was inappropriate and you wouldn't take your kids there.  And no, my issue isn't with Seattle lawmakers. My issue is with grown men who take their clothes off in front of children.  I wouldn't do it, despite it being legal. Would you?
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Exactly. There is an agenda in this thread, just like the gun violence thread.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
    What is really sad is how hard you whiffed here.  See my above response.    
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
This discussion has been closed.