Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

Everyone is just so weird to me. 
    Exactly. There is an agenda in this thread, just like the gun violence thread.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
    What is really sad is how hard you whiffed here.  See my above response.    
    No, what’s sad is that you believe there’s an agenda whenever you get made a fool of.  Hey here’s something else you can’t do naked-CARRY A FUCKING GUN.  And I’m quite up to speed on my baseball terminology so try again. 
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m confused on what’s the point of this thread? It’s extremely weird. It seems to me that it’s to follow one crime that’s committed only by a certain type
    of person. Am I right? Wouldn’t it be weird to do that with other crimes and races? 

I’m also curious how flashing your “breasts” at the White House and chanting “we’re coming for your children” at a pride parade helps with getting people on your side? Isn’t this just helping the right wingers say “see! I told you!”  I’m guessing any sane LGBT person would get extremely frustrated with that behavior. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nudist-cyclists-expose-themselves-in-front-of-children-at-seattle-lgbt-pride-parade/ar-AA1d4aMx
    facts matter. nudity is legal in Seattle. EVERYWHERE. would I have taken my kids to that parade knowing that? absolutely not. your issue is with seattle lawmakers, not the pride folks. 

I've never heard a republican cry foul of naked women in seattle, now, have we?  I wonder why that is. 
    What’s even sadder and funnier is that a Canadian had to tell an American (if you’re from the US) that nudity is legal in Seattle.  Facts do matter.  Funny stuff on this forum.  
    My daddy always told me try to know the answer before asking a question or opening your mouth.  
    Going back through your posts you’re just a fucking jag-off know it all.  Truly, read through them - you love telling people they’re wrong and what to do….are you just another troll?  Yes.  
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Going back through your posts you’re just a fucking jag-off know it all.  Truly, read through them - you love telling people they’re wrong and what to do….are you just another troll?  Yes. 
    God, you really do know it all don’t you?  
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

And this is stalking, lol.
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

No it’s not.  Anyones comments whose account isn’t marked private can be accessed in two seconds.  It’s called the truth/public knowledge.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Thank you for admitting it was inappropriate and you wouldn't take your kids there.  And no, my issue isn't with Seattle lawmakers. My issue is with grown men who take their clothes off in front of children.  I wouldn't do it, despite it being legal. Would you?
    no, I wouldn't. if nudity is legal, they have every right to be nude in any situation, same as a nude beach. People at a nude beach aren't obligated, morally or legally, to put their clothes on if someone brings their child there. Your issue should be with the parents that took their kids to that, if they knew ahead of time people would be nude. 

nudity, by the way, does not equal sexuality/grooming. 

I have yet to see ONE post of all of these child groomers/rapists be a drag queen. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited July 2023
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

No it’s not.  Anyones comments whose account isn’t marked private can be accessed in two seconds.  It’s called the truth/public knowledge.  
    Meh, you spent the time to track down their quotes.  On a bands fan page.  Cut and pasted each one.  But no, that isn't stalking.

When someone jokes and says "I stalked their page" this is exactly what they mean, =) .

EDIT:  We can call it research!
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Meh, you spent the time to track down their quotes.  On a bands fan page.  Cut and pasted each one.  But no, that isn't stalking.

When someone jokes and says "I stalked their page" this is exactly what they mean, =) .

Literally 5 seconds of “research”.  Just tap the avatar and hit comments.  I actually review my comments often just to see how much of an ass I am when I post and to try to do better.  Everyone should give it a try….it’s very healthy. 

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,613
    If all these folks are doing or going to do time, the prisons must be filling up with their filth. If so, is prison really a tough time for them if they’re surrounded by the same type of offenders? I know prison is prison but are child abusers really the lowest of the low when the prison is full of them? Maybe a one way ticket to Moscow or North Korea would be worse?

Regardless, your kid might be safer at a drag show as opposed to church, school, camp, scouts, police league or a sports team.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,967
    Your kid is definitely safer at a drag show .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Literally 5 seconds of “research”.  Just tap the avatar and hit comments.  I actually review my comments often just to see how much of an ass I am when I post and to try to do better.  Everyone should give it a try….it’s very healthy. 

I'm busting your stones. I get how it works. And it's still stalking, lol.
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 284
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Wow, you responded to me what...3 or 4 times without a response? I must really be in your head.  I don't need to check your profile because your childish posts and lack of ability to control your emotions are front page on many topics here.  Look, I understand I embarrassed you...but learning to control your emotions, rather than let them control you is the greatest gift you can give yourself.

Now, back to the topic:  Upon seeing grown men getting nude in front of children, my reaction was that it is wrong and immoral.  YOUR reaction was...." it's legal."  Yikes!   It speaks volumes that that was your first reaction.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    not sure how you embarrassed anyone, but ok.

there's no "yikes" here. we just differ on who is the one responsible here. I lay that at the feet of the parents bringing their kids. You are blaming the ones that you have a bias against. 

there's lots of activities that are legal for kids to attend that many people still wouldn't take them to. I don't blame those who attend and follow the law. I blame the parents for taking their kid to a situation that maybe isn't the best choice. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Wow, you responded to me what...3 or 4 times without a response? I must really be in your head.  I don't need to check your profile because your childish posts and lack of ability to control your emotions are front page on many topics here.  Look, I understand I embarrassed you...but learning to control your emotions, rather than let them control you is the greatest gift you can give yourself.

Now, back to the topic:  Upon seeing grown men getting nude in front of children, my reaction was that it is wrong and immoral.  YOUR reaction was...." it's legal."  Yikes!   It speaks volumes that that was your first reaction.
    You’re out of your mind.  I embarrassed you first “Canadian had to tell American….” 

Remember that?  Enough said except I’m not sorry I made an ass of you!!!!!  Best laugh of the day.  Talk about getting under someone’s skin…kisses and hugs!  Now I’ll let you have the last word because I’m  a grownup and done with you. 
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    seanwon said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I'm busting your stones. I get how it works. And it's still stalking, lol.
    The posts were not picked and chosen - just started and that top of his last few posts which shows he knows everything about everything.  He literally reprimanded people on here.  I’m ok with stalking if it helps me recognize who the trolls are.  

And I know you were just messing with me which is fine!  You’re a good person so I’m ok with it.  Helps lighten the mood!  

• Options

• Options
    not sure how you embarrassed anyone, but ok.

there's no "yikes" here. we just differ on who is the one responsible here. I lay that at the feet of the parents bringing their kids. You are blaming the ones that you have a bias against. 

there's lots of activities that are legal for kids to attend that many people still wouldn't take them to. I don't blame those who attend and follow the law. I blame the parents for taking their kid to a situation that maybe isn't the best choice. 
    That’s because he didn’t!  Hahahaha!  
  • Options

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic.
    This thread is done

This discussion has been closed.