Options

Don't Buy PJ Premium/Platinum Seating. We'll Help Each Other Find Good Seats.

Comments

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,416
    pjhawks said:
    you know the less people buy the premium the more the 10C tickets will be in future tours right? they specifically said the premium tix were used to off set higher tickets for the 10 Club.  Not saying I don't agree in principle with the OP but until Ticketbastard is broken up Premium Tix are here to stay.
    I would disagree. I think by refusing to buy Premium or Platinum forces the band (and its LLC) to have a more cost efficient option for its regular fans.

The newsletter did indeed state that, but that doesn't mean having Premium/Platinum is the ONLY solution.

That's just the solution they chose.

But not buying Premium, we are telling them that it was the wrong solution.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 738
    edited April 2023
    Go Animal said:
    pjhawks said:
    you know the less people buy the premium the more the 10C tickets will be in future tours right? they specifically said the premium tix were used to off set higher tickets for the 10 Club.  Not saying I don't agree in principle with the OP but until Ticketbastard is broken up Premium Tix are here to stay.
    I would disagree. I think by refusing to buy Premium or Platinum forces the band (and its LLC) to have a more cost efficient option for its regular fans.

The newsletter did indeed state that, but that doesn't mean having Premium/Platinum is the ONLY solution.

Good point. There are definitely alternatives. Raise the prices across the board. $200+ tixs vs $165. Tier pricing? Pit Tix are now $400-500. $100 posters? Higher 10c fees? Higher priced verified fans tix? Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Thats for sure.  
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Doug87 said:
    pjhawks said:
    They don’t plan to sell all of the premium tickets.

They make more than enough money off of folks hitting the panic button and then for those comfortable waiting, it’s a great option to pick up seats closer to the show.
    Correct. And to his credit, Bruce Springsteen kind of let it slip as to why he agreed to Platinum pricing.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bruce-springsteen-covers-lp-fan-outrage-ticket-prices-1234632658/

I’ve got to ask you about the ticket on-sale.
    Sure.

It caused a bit of an uproar in the fan community because some of the tickets used dynamic prices, and some tickets hit $5,000. Did you know in advance about those price points and dynamic pricing, and do you have any regrets about that?
    What I do is a very simple thing. I tell my guys, “Go out and see what everybody else is doing. Let’s charge a little less.” That’s generally the directions. They go out and set it up. For the past 49 years or however long we’ve been playing, we’ve pretty much been out there under market value. I’ve enjoyed that. It’s been great for the fans.

This time I told them, “Hey, we’re 73 years old. The guys are there. I want to do what everybody else is doing, my peers.” So that’s what happened. That’s what they did [laughs].

But ticket buying has gotten very confusing, not just for the fans, but for the artists also. And the bottom line is that most of our tickets are totally affordable. They’re in that affordable range. We have those tickets that are going to go for that [higher] price somewhere anyway. The ticket broker or someone is going to be taking that money. I’m going, “Hey, why shouldn’t that money go to the guys that are going to be up there sweating three hours a night for it?”

- - ~ - -

See, I wish we had this answer, because at least its honest (even though I disagree, since Bruce's net worth is 8 to 9 figures).

I guess I still see Ed as that guy who would borrow valet cars from his job & take them for a drive.

Or sit down at a diner's table after the person has already left, just so he could pretend to have been sitting there the whole time & get a refill of coffee (without stealing the tip).

He's still that guy, and this is still that band you could see for $5. 

We just have to remind them.

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,907
    The guy is my hero. How he’s handled this is incredible. To see bands like PJ and Bruce participate in this shit is disgusting. I’m way more offended by this than the fact that they’re playing Texas. I know. Weird. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,402
    nicknyr15 said:
    The guy is my hero. How he’s handled this is incredible. To see bands like PJ and Bruce participate in this shit is disgusting. I’m way more offended by this than the fact that they’re playing Texas. I know. Weird. 
    I was also surprised to see Texas shows, not that I mind.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I was also surprised to see Texas shows, not that I mind.  
    Ted Cruz & Greg Abbott winning in gerrymandering districts definitely played a small factor, I would assume. 

Gotta get the vote out early, register people via HeadCount, and then dip back in again in 2024!

That, and they probably just wanted some BBQ.

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    edited April 2023
    Go Animal said:
    Doug87 said:
    pjhawks said:
    They don’t plan to sell all of the premium tickets.

They make more than enough money off of folks hitting the panic button and then for those comfortable waiting, it’s a great option to pick up seats closer to the show.
    Correct. And to his credit, Bruce Springsteen kind of let it slip as to why he agreed to Platinum pricing.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/bruce-springsteen-covers-lp-fan-outrage-ticket-prices-1234632658/

I’ve got to ask you about the ticket on-sale.
    Sure.

It caused a bit of an uproar in the fan community because some of the tickets used dynamic prices, and some tickets hit $5,000. Did you know in advance about those price points and dynamic pricing, and do you have any regrets about that?
    What I do is a very simple thing. I tell my guys, “Go out and see what everybody else is doing. Let’s charge a little less.” That’s generally the directions. They go out and set it up. For the past 49 years or however long we’ve been playing, we’ve pretty much been out there under market value. I’ve enjoyed that. It’s been great for the fans.

This time I told them, “Hey, we’re 73 years old. The guys are there. I want to do what everybody else is doing, my peers.” So that’s what happened. That’s what they did [laughs].

But ticket buying has gotten very confusing, not just for the fans, but for the artists also. And the bottom line is that most of our tickets are totally affordable. They’re in that affordable range. We have those tickets that are going to go for that [higher] price somewhere anyway. The ticket broker or someone is going to be taking that money. I’m going, “Hey, why shouldn’t that money go to the guys that are going to be up there sweating three hours a night for it?”

- - ~ - -

See, I wish we had this answer, because at least its honest (even though I disagree, since Bruce's net worth is 8 to 9 figures).

I guess I still see Ed as that guy who would borrow valet cars from his job & take them for a drive.

Or sit down at a diner's table after the person has already left, just so he could pretend to have been sitting there the whole time & get a refill of coffee (without stealing the tip).

He's still that guy, and this is still that band you could see for $5. 

We just have to remind them.

That is kind of unfair to put that on them.  They aren't in the 20's, I know it is really easy to think because their music hasn't changed that they are the same people we were watching 30 years ago, when we aren't the same people we were 30 years ago. We get these ideas of who these people we never met are and we never let them age. Tickets are expensive, touring is expensive, I don't think Pearl Jam is being greedy they just want to be paid what they are worth just like everyone.   Touring sucks right now the alternative to what we are going through to get tickets is them just not touring unfortunately.
  • Options
    apirk72 said:

That is kind of unfair to put that on them.  They aren't in the 20's, I know it is really easy to think because their music hasn't changed that they are the same people we were watching 30 years ago, when we aren't the same people we were 30 years ago. We get these ideas of who these people we never met are and we never let them age. Tickets are expensive, touring is expensive, I don't think Pearl Jam is being greedy they just want to be paid what they are worth just like everyone.   Touring sucks right now the alternative to what we are going through to get tickets is them just not touring unfortunately.
    You're not wrong. They should be paid what they're worth.

But I thought 2020/2022 was a little high, and I was only off by a few cents when I figured tix would now be around $160. And that's about what I'm willing to pay at this point.

Anything more better come with a kiss on the cheek, or buy me dinner, y'know?

Touring is expensive, but they've made it this far by thinking on their feet & stripping down when necessary. And it's been talked about before, but I'd be down with a residency.

I just don't know if THEY are.

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    nicknyr15 said:
    Same
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,806
    If I didn't have 10 club access
    If it was in my budget 
    If I didn't want to deal with presale hassles/limited general sale selection
    If I didn't want to spend time trying to wait things out for a better deal.

Why wouldn't i?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,154
    INDY. 7 TOTAL Verified Fan seats left.

with fees NINE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS
    EACH.

GTFOH
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    mickeyrat said:

EACH.

GTFOH
    For now.

the shit TM pulls is unreal.

the full inventory is never out there prior to day of show, purely so that they can take advantage of your emotions and get you to pay more.

think of platinum as selling numerous pair of tickets via the old Buy It Now price for EBay. 

It’s the price that most won’t pay, but some will and that’s the point.

Eventually, it’ll get to a price where folks will want to buy, but there’s a long long way to go on that and even so more inventory is forthcoming.

again I go back to State Farm fishing guy with the dollar that says “you gotta be quicker than that.”

there’s plenty more inventory, they are just messing with you to get you to think that pair is the last shot or is special.

once upon a time, most of the inventory was put out at one time.

now?  Not so much

now there’s always more…………if you’re willing to pay to avoid waiting.

what’s the cost of peace of mind? That’s what TM is trying to sell you via Platinum.
    Post edited by Doug87 on
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,313
    I'm not sure what RHCP tickets were like for their most recent tour when they went on sale because I hadn't planned on going, but a week before the show I snagged dead center lower reserved for $85 each. The nose bleed 3rd deck were down to $15 before fees!

I doubt PJ tickets will get that cheap, primarily because I don't think RHCP had the same type of tickets sales options.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    If it was in my budget 

Why wouldn't i?
    Because every show last year had excellent seats drop week & day of show. And thats not even counting F2F & this message board.

If someone wanted to overpay for a moderately good seat, that's their right.

Or they could book a sweet vacation somewhere, with club level access & spa treatments.

Or they could also give $1k, $2k, $4k to a family member, or a family that lives in a rough neighborhood. 

The issue is, the system is being manipulated by algorithms. And any purchase of PJ Premium right now isn't just overpaying, it's a panic buy.

We can do better. Just takes patience, perseverance & a little faith.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    mickeyrat said:

EACH.

GTFOH
    They'll drop. We have to let them wither on the vine.

Still... fuckin' ridiculous. 

• Options
    tbergs said:
    I'm not sure what RHCP tickets were like for their most recent tour when they went on sale because I hadn't planned on going, but a week before the show I snagged dead center lower reserved for $85 each. The nose bleed 3rd deck were down to $15 before fees!

I doubt PJ tickets will get that cheap, primarily because I don't think RHCP had the same type of tickets sales options.
    I scored RHCP nosebleeds for Orlando, and walked down to GA while people were leaving because they thought it would rain again. They waved me right on in😎

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,806
    Go Animal said:
    If it was in my budget 

Why wouldn't i?
    Because every show last year had excellent seats drop week & day of show. And thats not even counting F2F & this message board.

Or they could book a sweet vacation somewhere, with club level access & spa treatments.

Or they could also give $1k, $2k, $4k to a family member, or a family that lives in a rough neighborhood. 

The issue is, the system is being manipulated by algorithms. And any purchase of PJ Premium right now isn't just overpaying, it's a panic buy.

You're saying it like it's one choice or the other. If someone is dropping 4 figures on pearl jam tickets I doubt it's because they're giving up on their donations or other vacation spots and or anemities.

And they're probably  just as worried as getting 1st row seats as someone who's never heard of eddie vedder. No panic.

Would you rather have these types of buyers get in the venue at face value with the trade off being higher ticket prices for all?

Some people's best deals are the path of least resistance and efficiency of time spent rather than dollars. To each their own.

350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Go Animal said:
    If it was in my budget 

Why wouldn't i?

You're saying it like it's one choice or the other. If someone is dropping 4 figures on pearl jam tickets I doubt it's because they're giving up on their donations or other vacation spots and or anemities.

And they're probably  just as worried as getting 1st row seats as someone who's never heard of eddie vedder. No panic.

Would you rather have these types of buyers get in the venue at face value with the trade off being higher ticket prices for all?

Some people's best deals are the path of least resistance and efficiency of time spent rather than dollars. To each their own.

Yeah, I get it. That's one of the core principles of "f*** you money" or "f*** it money"

Someone doesn't want to wait through the summer to try & get better tickets for face value, and it doesn't hurt their household, then yeah. That's their right & their prerogative. 

There's also people who get anxiety if they don't have their plans all laid out & guaranteed. That way they don't have to think about it until travel day. I get that too.

I think that the amount of tickets that are alloted for PJ Premium are too many. I would be more comfortable if they were random pairs, or 4 packs. Not whole rows. And set up for auction via one of their normal partners. Then at least, the buyer would truly set the price. 

What we have now is spiked prices from a system designed to increase the price when interest is high.

I wouldn't be arguing against it so often if I hadn't watch ticket prices drop (and tickets themselves) for every PJ show last year, but I saw it.

And I saw it again for Springsteen this year. And anyone who thinks it's bad here, that message board/fan base is in full meltdown

We're very fortunate to have the fan community we have. 

• Options
    arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 76
    nicknyr15 said:
    What a weird thing to say.. you’re offended they’re playing Texas?? Smh
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 443
    tim131 said:
    Great post!

@Go Animal are there typically ticket drops (at face value) day of or even week of the show?

For Springsteen there were drops at face value. I saw tickets for $1,000's of dollars due to dynamic pricing, but for every show, was able to get face value tickets through drops (MSG Included)
    This right here has worked for me trying to score tickets online for years now.

And if you find yourself striking out with this method, go old school. Head on over to the box office of the venue the day of the show around lunchtime and wait patiently and see if anything becomes available. Usually by three or four p.m. the stage crew is done erecting the stage and seats almost always become available, and they're some of the best seats in the house on either side of the stage at face value minus all the service fees to boot. Been doing this since high school in the late 80's after learning this trick from a much older and wiser hippie in the parking lot of The Spectrum before a Dead show in 1988.

I have very rarely been shut out of a show that I wanted into using these day-of-show methods. And if I couldn't score tickets, or was broke, there still are ways. Some less legal than others, but they exist lol. Sneaking in, paying a security guard a few bucks to open a door and look the other way (note: I have not used this method post 9/11 and all the security camera's everywhere as a result. But you never know, you may find a guard who decided this was their last day on the job and wants to secure some extra seperation $ lol), smoking pens outside the building with a 38 inch high fence and a guard whose head is buried in their phone lol, fan 2 fan, etc. Use your imagination. You want in bad enough, you'll find a way. I always have.

How do you think I've seen every PJ show in Philly/Camden besides the first show at Dobb's?

I don't get great seats anymore thru Ten Club either. I joined the Ten Club after PJ played The Troc in '92 (yes my number was insanely low) but let it lapse, not once, but twice. With a little help from the ex-wife the first time (cancelled the credit card without my knowledge and deleted all emails from TC warning about impending doom) and an unscheduled vacation the second time (if you know what I mean) lol.

These days I use the TC as a way into the building. Now with the lottery, people travelling, shorter tours, and option to buy multiple shows, there is no guarantee. Even back the day you only got TC tickets to one show of the tour. So if you wanted in, you found a way. Same applies today.

Now all of this only applies if its a local show for you. And I'll admit I'm just lucky that my favorite band seems to love my city and plays here way more than most other cities.

But the one thing I never did was pay scalper. Never, not even once. And that's all this premium crap is. I enjoy great seats as much as the next person, but at the end of the day, I'm just happy that I'm in the building rocking out. Its about the music man. Get your ass in the building but don't spend your savings account trying too.

I hope this helps someone out. Enjoy the shows!
    Just wanna say I love you man this was epic. Great read and good tidbits.
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    GREAT POST!

I find it hard to understand why the band would allow Premium Seating at $4000 in the first place!
    They’ve stated in their ticketing info sent out a few times, that 10% of the venue goes to Ticketmaster’s premium pricing, so they can secure the other 90% of tickets for 10c tickets.
    But they have a choice to not allow ANY premium pricing. I've looked at tickets for Madison Sq. Garden a few times in the last 5 months and there were some shows with NO premium pricing.  The Cure did NO premium pricing at their shows.

It's a choice the artist can make, and when they DO do premium pricing, the artist gets a cut of that too.  So unless PJ states clearly that they have no choice in the matter, even the 10% premium is a choice they're making or going along with.
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Go Animal said:
    pjhawks said:

Good point. There are definitely alternatives. Raise the prices across the board. $200+ tixs vs $165. Tier pricing? Pit Tix are now $400-500. $100 posters? Higher 10c fees? Higher priced verified fans tix? Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Thats for sure.  
    Or... don't do any of that.  These are CHOICES and I'm not being naive, PJ doesn't have outrageous staging, super high-tech sets and lights and videos... They could CHOOSE lower ticket prices and no premium.  Unless they make a clear statement that their production costs REQUIRE those prices, (including of course making money to pay everyone), then there is a level of "We will charge this much here, because we can. And people will still buy it."  It's getting so expensive and ridiculous, I fully agree that it's important to vote with our dollars... fewer of those dollars, or no dollars if the prices stay premium/dynamic/surge level.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,907
    arwooten7 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    What a weird thing to say.. you’re offended they’re playing Texas?? Smh
    I was being sarcastic and referencing another thread about people being angry about them playing Texas. Sorry for the confusion. 
  • Options
    scootiep7scootiep7 Posts: 42
    I'm a bit confused on how people are even getting the option to buy these platinum tickets.  When I try to see what's available it says it's for verified presale only.  I was waitlisted for Indy but never got a code to get in.  When does the F2F start and how do you get in?  

• Options
    scootiep7 said:
    I'm a bit confused on how people are even getting the option to buy these platinum tickets.  When I try to see what's available it says it's for verified presale only.  I was waitlisted for Indy but never got a code to get in.  When does the F2F start and how do you get in?  

2nd or 3rd week of May, and everyone can participate :)

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    edited April 2023
    JH6056 said:
    GREAT POST!

I find it hard to understand why the band would allow Premium Seating at $4000 in the first place!
    They’ve stated in their ticketing info sent out a few times, that 10% of the venue goes to Ticketmaster’s premium pricing, so they can secure the other 90% of tickets for 10c tickets.
    But they have a choice to not allow ANY premium pricing. I've looked at tickets for Madison Sq. Garden a few times in the last 5 months and there were some shows with NO premium pricing.  The Cure did NO premium pricing at their shows.

It's a choice the artist can make, and when they DO do premium pricing, the artist gets a cut of that too.  So unless PJ states clearly that they have no choice in the matter, even the 10% premium is a choice they're making or going along with.
    Did those bands have fan club tickets?  Because that is the difference if they dont.  Maybe I am wrong but what I understand is that Pearl Jam got more tickets at face value to give to their fan club and in return they agreed to let ticketmaster do premium seating on some remaining tickets.  They had to give something to get something and they seemed to value getting more tickets that they could get directly into their fan club hands. 
  • Options
    Adi TAdi T New York City Posts: 148
    I don't care about Premium Tickets - if someone's willing to pay a million for a seat let them charge a million. The fundamental problem is TM/10C can lower prices for the premium tickets if demand is low, but Premium ticket holders cannot. Guess who ends up holding the bag? 
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,362
    Go Animal said:
     do NOT buy PJ Premium tickets.