“PJ Premium” on Ticketmaster?

Comments

• PJNB said:
    pthomn said:
    dfishberg said:
    Wow -- that was BS.  $1K dollar per ticket.  Holding back premium seats while my ten club tickets are in the back. No thanks.  This is really disappointing if it is the new normal.  I love PJ but anyone willing to pay 500-1K per ticket needs their heads examined.
    I agree. This is so fucked up. It's embarrassing. 
    I'm embarrassed to say I got taken for over 1k for one ticket to the Earthlings tour for Beacon. if I waited they were on stub hub for 300 bucks. but TM and Eddie had to get theirs... It was a combo of pandemic, missing out on Fan club seats, not being verified tickets from TM and it was there. the impulse buy of maybe missing out. crazy how it works .
    This is my biggest issue with these types of dynamically priced tickets aside from the price of course. It plays with fans emotions of getting shut out and the need to buy and secure right away. Sure we are all adults and make these decisions on our own but they do a countdown and live map with dwindling number of seats for a reason. We see the seats disappearing and do not want to miss out and make bad decisions under the gun. 

Some people are ok getting secured seats for a premium price on the day of the sale. Great for them. I feel for those that are maxing their cards and paying for it months later financially. 
    I remember being horrified when a few months before Covid lockdown, Green Day announced their big stadium tour. I think it was three bands, can't recall who they were, but I was curious to see what they were charging for tix, so I looked. It was some ridiculous amount of course, and the fees were astronomical, but what made me sick to my stomach, was this was the first time it offered the option to pay for the tix in 12 monthly installments. If you are still paying for tix months after the event happened, perhaps they are priced too high. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    pthomn said:
    dfishberg said:
    Wow -- that was BS.  $1K dollar per ticket.  Holding back premium seats while my ten club tickets are in the back. No thanks.  This is really disappointing if it is the new normal.  I love PJ but anyone willing to pay 500-1K per ticket needs their heads examined.
    I'm embarrassed to say I got taken for over 1k for one ticket to the Earthlings tour for Beacon. if I waited they were on stub hub for 300 bucks. but TM and Eddie had to get theirs... It was a combo of pandemic, missing out on Fan club seats, not being verified tickets from TM and it was there. the impulse buy of maybe missing out. crazy how it works .
    Huh? In one breath you say you could have waited and got tix much cheaper, then blame Ed/TM for "having to get theirs". Then you listed all the reasons you bought the $1K ticket. People do understand that you don't HAVE to buy tickets, right? 

man, I wish I could have seen the future and knew tickets were going to be cheaper as the date got near. I guess the same will happen for MSG!!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,656
    jiammm14 said:
    JP218404 said:o
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:
    Man if this is the new normal for 10c, pretty disappointing...long long time members in the last row of seats, most 10c members in the back of the 200s...and tickets in the 100s for almost a grand.

I know it's TM and not the band but this is really demoralizing. 
    Doesn't happen without the band's approval, and TM certainly couldn't call them PJ Premium if PJ wasn't willing and onboard. 
    No doubt...not absolving the band of all blame here, but just pointing out that there is almost no way around this for TM/Livenation venues these days. Every show I have gone to has had this in place. Really sucks that it has invaded PJ now too. And it's the cherry on top that it is coming at the expense of 10c.
    The pain of evolution baby. Corporate greed, pointing fingers…the little guys pay. Concerts were never priced for exclusive elite, but that’s how it is now. Most definitely signed sealed and delivered by all. 
    Two places to really blame for the state of ticket pricing: Broadway and the NBA. 

All sports and concerts followed what Broadway has done with pricing. It’s an evening out that people may do once or twice a year so willing to pay for it

the NBA started the variable pricing based on opponents. Then the NFL followed with that as well as higher pricing 

music industry/ agents/ promoters/ bands followed the trend. 

Well in that case, then by all means , charge $950 for a ticket. following what others did it’s very easy for the bands we love to say, “it isn’t me.” 
    But it’s not theater, nor sports. It’s supposed to be rock and roll, no?!?!?!  They sold out , but it’s ok, everyone else is doing it too

I've posted this in relation to EV and the Earthlings, but it bears repeating now.
    Not everyone is doing this.
    Look at Garth Brooks' tour this year. Every ticket is $84 and change with a $7 and change service fee.
    EVERY TICKET
    No platinum, no "Brooks Premium" (which would mean platinum), no added $20 for the first 4 seats off the aisle, no VIP packages for big bucks that include a T-shirt and a tote bag. None of it.
    Pearl Jam could have also done this, but they chose to charge a percentage (and not a particularly small one) of fans extremely high prices under the guise of keeping prices low for others. The real reason is to maximize profit. They should just admit that.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    nicknyr15 said:
    The shittiest argument is : “it’s a concert you don’t have to go” 
    I get wanting to be at every show possible, but there comes a point where you have to ask yourself what it is worth to you. Personally, I'd probably have been willing to pay more than face to get to these shows, but really only up to about 2x. And, if I did that, I would probably lower the number of shows I would go to. Is $650/ticket too much for you? Then don't buy it. If that's the market value, it will sell, and you'll miss out. If it's not, the price will come down over time (and then it will sell).

I know this sounds cold, but I don't mean it to. I really do sympathize with everyone shut out of these shows, and I get that it's frustrating to see tickets priced so high, but keep in mind, it's a handful of tickets that, had they been priced at face value, would probably be gone already, and in places like New York, many of them would be on StubHub for the same prices we're seeing on TM.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • JR66864JR66864 Posts: 6
    edited March 2022
    What exactly is going on today (March 30th)  Yesterday the verified fan sale started.  Today, it is PJ Premium and a password is needed.  Where would this password come from?
    JR66864 said:
    What exactly is going on today (March 30th)  Yesterday the verified fan sale started.  Today, it is PJ Premium and a password is needed.  Where would this password come from?

It's the same password as Verified Fan.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    I don't know why it bothers me, but that they felt the need to brand it seems icky. It's not Platinum, it's PJ Premium! 

IMHO, this was the biggest mistake they made. Should have just let Ticketmaster call them Platinum. TM is an easy target that takes this abuse every time they sell tickets. Why invite it on the band? Had they been labeled "Platinum" most of the people now calling PJ "greedy" would be accusing Ticketmaster of taking advantage of the band. Instead, it looks like this was PJ's decision.
    Wouldn’t have mattered.  The exact same threads came up when it was the EV tour and “platinum”

the only difference is with this tour is  PJ specifically said they were doing this to keep fan club tickets prices down/to secure more fan club tickets. So yes it was their decision and most likely a compromise with TM for the fan club tickets.  I bet they now wish they didn’t even try to do that.

People keep calling it capitalism.  It’s not that. It’s a subsidy (handout) to the fan club if we’re being honest. kind of like a how a first class airline ticket subsidises the cost of a coach ticket. Be happy those people are in first class. If they weren’t your airfare would be higher. 
    I feel this is the best reply thus far.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    JR66864 said:
    What exactly is going on today (March 30th)  
    I wish I knew. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    mpedone said:
    JR66864 said:

So basically even though this claimed to be a public onsale, a password is still required? Weird.
    JBob87 said:
    mpedone said:
    JR66864 said:

So basically even though this claimed to be a public onsale, a password is still required? Weird.

I don't know what's going on with the Premium tickets - looks like they're still password-locked. Standard tickets are on sale to the public at shows that have them left.

• jiammm14jiammm14 Posts: 42
    Everyone gets the point of don’t buy it if you don’t want to… . The prices are exorbitant like they’ve never been. I can’t justify going to see any band at over $600 a ticket. Simple. 
    And no, I wouldn’t drop that for a night at the theater either. 
    It’s becoming pretty clear this tailors to the elite, as PJ knows all the fans have grown up, so charge them accordingly?!?!? Don’t just blame TM. 
    It seems the band would agree with the posts , “you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want it.”

there were $120 tickets available for Camden
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Poncier said:
    jiammm14 said:
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:
    Man if this is the new normal for 10c, pretty disappointing...long long time members in the last row of seats, most 10c members in the back of the 200s...and tickets in the 100s for almost a grand.

Doesn't happen without the band's approval, and TM certainly couldn't call them PJ Premium if PJ wasn't willing and onboard. 
    No doubt...not absolving the band of all blame here, but just pointing out that there is almost no way around this for TM/Livenation venues these days. Every show I have gone to has had this in place. Really sucks that it has invaded PJ now too. And it's the cherry on top that it is coming at the expense of 10c.
    The pain of evolution baby. Corporate greed, pointing fingers…the little guys pay. Concerts were never priced for exclusive elite, but that’s how it is now. Most definitely signed sealed and delivered by all. 
    Two places to really blame for the state of ticket pricing: Broadway and the NBA. 

All sports and concerts followed what Broadway has done with pricing. It’s an evening out that people may do once or twice a year so willing to pay for it

the NBA started the variable pricing based on opponents. Then the NFL followed with that as well as higher pricing 

Well in that case, then by all means , charge $950 for a ticket. following what others did it’s very easy for the bands we love to say, “it isn’t me.” 
    But it’s not theater, nor sports. It’s supposed to be rock and roll, no?!?!?!  They sold out , but it’s ok, everyone else is doing it too

I've posted this in relation to EV and the Earthlings, but it bears repeating now.
    Look at Garth Brooks' tour this year. Every ticket is $84 and change with a $7 and change service fee.
    EVERY TICKET
    No platinum, no "Brooks Premium" (which would mean platinum), no added $20 for the first 4 seats off the aisle, no VIP packages for big bucks that include a T-shirt and a tote bag. None of it.
    Pearl Jam could have also done this, but they chose to charge a percentage (and not a particularly small one) of fans extremely high prices under the guise of keeping prices low for others. The real reason is to maximize profit. They should just admit that.

He can do that because he sells 75,000 tickets per show.
    jiammm14 said:
    Everyone gets the point of don’t buy it if you don’t want to… . The prices are exorbitant like they’ve never been. I can’t justify going to see any band at over $600 a ticket. Simple. 
    And no, I wouldn’t drop that for a night at the theater either. 
    It’s becoming pretty clear this tailors to the elite, as PJ knows all the fans have grown up, so charge them accordingly?!?!? Don’t just blame TM. 
    It seems the band would agree with the posts , “you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want it.”

And, if the entire arenas were $400-600 a ticket, I would agree with you. A handful of tickets sold at Platinum is not making me rethink my 10 Club membership. We'll see what the next tour brings, but the fact is that I bought tickets to Hamilton in 2022 for the same price as everyone who bought them in 2020, when they clearly could have charged more.

• patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    I didn't understand the point of keeping the tickets locked and then I thought about it some more and I think it is to control the supply so they can maximize the profits. Every time they sell a ticket, it becomes a candidate for resale (and for MSG its resale off their platform which makes it worse for them). Every candidate is a ticket that could undercut their platinum price. Even reselling a platinum on their forum prevents them from upping their other platinum tickets.  
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    danofun said:
    Fan 2 Fan is the best thing to happen to the ticketing industry in quite some time and PJ should be commended for their efforts. It echoes the words much younger men echoed from Capital Hill nearly 30 years ago. Fans can only hope other artist choose a similar path and demand a similar program. It's true progress and we thank you!

On the other end of the spectrum, PJ Premium is not the result of scalpers hoarding tickets and driving up the price of second market tickets. PJ Premium is a conscious decision, a collaboration between the artist and the ticket broker. Quality seats variably repriced with the sole intent of maximizing revenue. Some might even call it a side-effect of Green Disease. Nothing but respect for the greatest group of rock band humans this rock has ever known, but what would 1994 Stone say about 2022 PJ Premium?

"Our band, which is determined to keep ticket prices low, will always be in conflict with Ticketmaster."  - Stone Gossard
    He would say the same thing. This isn't what they wanted, but it's the deal they had to make to secure a large amount of low priced tickets for the club.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    So from what I saw on the comments on PJ's Facebook "poster artist word find" post today (cute... not), people waited in the queue after being chosen for the privilege of joining the Verified Fan onsale today, to find tickets ranging from $400, $700, up to $2000 a pop before service fees which according to a Nashville screen shot was $89 FOR THE SERVICE FEE.

THIS IS BULLSHIT. If you don't see it as such, just have your future paychecks direct deposited to Eddie's account for the next calendar year. The band knows this was happening. If future tours are gonna cost me $800 AND UP for a pair, this is my last tour (thank you $130 fan club seats in 2020, what a bargain). 
    Here's the thing. In the past, without platinum tickets, they probably would have waited in the queue and found NO tickets. Then they would have had to go to a ticket broker who would then be selling them for the same inflated prices. So, really, nothing has changed, except that Ticketmaster is now the ones ripping us off.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,656
    RK50065 said:
    Poncier said:
    jiammm14 said:
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:

EVERY TICKET

Plenty of other artists touring stadiums not doing what he does though. (PJ could do their ballpark shows if they chose in Boston, NYC, Chicago, Philly, Seattle and a few others and sell them out too). He's doing it so he doesn't gouge his fans. He could charge more and do the GB Premium and make a lot more money, but he has decided not to. It's the artist's decision, not Ticketmaster's. Ticketmaster, evil as they may be. are just the conduit.
    Pearl Jam could have just as easily decided to sell all their tickets for $150.00 each and just grossed less each night, but still made plenty of money for each show.
    I've never criticized their ticket pricing in the past (and always found the folks who expected tix to still be $23.00 like in the 90's to be living in an alternate reality), they have always kept them fair and reasonable, until 2022. And yes I know 10club tix were a reasonable price, but as we know, not every 10clubber got selected in the lottery, so there will absolutely be some members getting price gouged by the band this year.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    None of us know the particulars of the deal. I suspect Platinum did help keep 10c prices where they are, but I also suspect it helped Peal Jam get paid. Touring is the way bands make money now, but this band has shown it is less willing than some others to embark on large tours. You want to make the same money but play as few shows as possible? Platinum helps. 

I don't fault them for making their money. In fact, I wish they would make even more of it by playing more shows. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Lots of face value tickets available without a password for OKC today. But not much for any other rescheduled stop.
    Lots of face value tickets available without a password for OKC today. But not much for any other rescheduled stop.

3/4 of the Canadian shows have a bunch of standard tickets, and the west coast shows aren't on sale yet.

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    mpedone said:

3/4 of the Canadian shows have a bunch of standard tickets, and the west coast shows aren't on sale yet.
    Oh, I guess I should have checked more. I was just concerned with the 4 I was trying to score for.  :D  
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Poncier said:
    RK50065 said:
    Poncier said:
    jiammm14 said:
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:

EVERY TICKET

Plenty of other artists touring stadiums not doing what he does though. (PJ could do their ballpark shows if they chose in Boston, NYC, Chicago, Philly, Seattle and a few others and sell them out too). He's doing it so he doesn't gouge his fans. He could charge more and do the GB Premium and make a lot more money, but he has decided not to. It's the artist's decision, not Ticketmaster's. Ticketmaster, evil as they may be. are just the conduit.
    Pearl Jam could have just as easily decided to sell all their tickets for $150.00 each and just grossed less each night, but still made plenty of money for each show.
    I've never criticized their ticket pricing in the past (and always found the folks who expected tix to still be $23.00 like in the 90's to be living in an alternate reality), they have always kept them fair and reasonable, until 2022. And yes I know 10club tix were a reasonable price, but as we know, not every 10clubber got selected in the lottery, so there will absolutely be some members getting price gouged by the band this year.
    I'm so on this same page with you - i've always laughed at people whining that tickets aren't the same as 30 years ago 

yet now i find myself disgusted by the whole premium thing 

and todays sale being no different than yesterdays is just another head scratcher? i can only pay through the nose if i was lucky enough to get a code?? huh?? 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,343
    JP218404 said:
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:

MLB teams have also been doing this for at least twenty years.  The Mets charge more for games against the Yankees.  Many teams charged more when the Giants came to town with Barry Bonds.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,045
    PJNB said:
    pthomn said:
    dfishberg said:
    This is my biggest issue with these types of dynamically priced tickets aside from the price of course. It plays with fans emotions of getting shut out and the need to buy and secure right away. Sure we are all adults and make these decisions on our own but they do a countdown and live map with dwindling number of seats for a reason. We see the seats disappearing and do not want to miss out and make bad decisions under the gun. 

Some people are ok getting secured seats for a premium price on the day of the sale. Great for them. I feel for those that are maxing their cards and paying for it months later financially. 
    I remember being horrified when a few months before Covid lockdown, Green Day announced their big stadium tour. I think it was three bands, can't recall who they were, but I was curious to see what they were charging for tix, so I looked. It was some ridiculous amount of course, and the fees were astronomical, but what made me sick to my stomach, was this was the first time it offered the option to pay for the tix in 12 monthly installments. If you are still paying for tix months after the event happened, perhaps they are priced too high. 
    I believe that was three fairly huge bands too though, was it weezer and fall out boy? 

i'd pay to see weezer and green day alone so its kinda cool to get them on the same day saving the extra costs of doing both on their own
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,045
    its hard to argue against anyone saying 'you dont have to buy them'.....but it is still sad that in this day and age its becoming the norm that the poorer segment of society can just fucking do one. Fuck em. If they don't earn well they don't deserve entertaining. I know its not quite as simple as that but still......
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,343
    RK50065 said:
    Poncier said:
    jiammm14 said:
    jiammm14 said:
    JBob87 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JBob87 said:

EVERY TICKET

He has also done this for arena shows and theater shows.  I saw him at an arena where all tickets were $40.00.  He played for three hours.  I don't care for much mainstream country music, but that guy is a great entertainer with a lot of great songs.

Major artists have the ability to keep ticket prices down if they want to. (And it's an open question what "down" means; one artist might be able to make a good profit at $50 a pop and another might need to charge three times that to pay for a more expensive production or a larger crew.) If they don't, that's a choice they're making.    It's fair game to call them out for greed if they do.  It's also fair game to say this is how capitalism works.  There are probably differing opinions within the band about how to approach this, so it figures that there would be differing opinions within the fan base.

An analogy that occurs to me is when an athlete in a major sport becomes a free agent, he will often say, when asked if he will re-sign with his former team, "It's not up to me" or "It's not in my hands," even though it is almost entirely in his hands unless the former team absolutely refuses to make any offer whatsoever.  If you want $120 million and the team offers you $100 million, that's a choice.  Does he have a right to sign for every last dollar someone wants to pay him?  Of course.  Should he be surprised if people say he's greedy and that $100 million is more money than anyone should ever need in a lifetime?  Of course not.  But it's definitely a choice.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    pdalowsky said:
    its hard to argue against anyone saying 'you dont have to buy them'.....but it is still sad that in this day and age its becoming the norm that the poorer segment of society can just fucking do one. Fuck em. If they don't earn well they don't deserve entertaining. I know its not quite as simple as that but still......
    I feel this way about sporting events as well. I am able to afford going to games, but rarely do because of the cost. Every time I do spend the money I think about all the people that could never afford it and all the kids that will never get to go because they are priced out. Meanwhile, half the stadium is empty and i'm being charged $12 for a beer. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    I don't know wtf is going on but  No way in hell would it be worth it for me to pay PJ premium prices to see my favorite band.  I'd wager that most of the 30-80 dollar per ticket PJ shows I've seen in the past would tower over whatever experience people are going to get for 600-5000 dollars on this tour.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden