Options

Ohana Festival Merch

Comments

• Options
    Vince35Vince35 Posts: 41
    "Sorry, something went wrong" is all I got on the Ohana Fest poster sale just now
    +1
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 217
    "Sorry, something went wrong" is all I got on the Ohana Fest poster sale just now
    Got this same message a few times. Went back to the original posting, it said 25 left. Got the "something went wrong" again and then it said sold out. 

ISO one van poster ;)
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,947
    Mercury said:
    Mercury said:
    I was able to snag it.
    What did it charge you for shipping? Assuming you are in the US..
    I didnt even look until after I clicked buy with Google Pay, little pricy IMO, but it was $40. 
    Ok, same here. I wondered if I messed up, do see now it’s coming from Poland so that’s probably why.
    I thought the same thing, but remembered looking at his site over the weekend and seeing he was located in Poland. 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I tried using Google Pay at 12:00:01 and didn't get one.

Damn.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,063
    My processing failed several times. Kept at it and got one around 12:05. 
  • Options
    I was able to snag it.
    Hell yeah! I was able to grab one too. Hope all is well!
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,947
    I was able to snag it.
    Hell yeah! I was able to grab one too. Hope all is well!
    Nice man! All is well here, hopefully the same on your end dude.
  • Options
    Am I the only loser that didn't get one?!?
  • Options
    cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Saltzy23 said:
    Am I the only loser that didn't get one?!?
    Nope. I got into the 'Something went wrong' loop and couldn't get out of it.

We'll get T-shirts made.
  • Options
    Tried. After fumbling because stuff didn't autopopulate, something went wrong. Tried a couple of times. Sold out. 

Oh well. Congrats to the lucky ones.
  • Options
    Misery loves company, and I want some company dammit!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,589
    I forgot the first weekend poster was up today and thought I missed the surf poster from encore weekend. I am going to try to get one when they go up on the Williams website, but I am not real confident that I have a chance of getting one. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,589
    demetrios said:

Ohana Encore Poster - AP Variant (Goldenrod Edition)
    Available Wednesday, October 13th at 9am PST.
    Limited edition of 100.
    Signed, numbered, and embossed by the artist.
    $80
    Limited to one per customer.
    Heck I would be happy with just a regular show edition poster sale. 
  • Options
    I did not get one either. These have become next to impossible to get nowadays. 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    Shut out, got that cart error over and over.
  • Options
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    Shut out, got that cart error over and over.
    Same here
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    check your emails...Domaradzki needs a phone # for shipping.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Missed out, but I put an alert on my phone for an hour later. Goddamn timezone jumping the past few weeks.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    tschav said:
    Missed out, but I put an alert on my phone for an hour later. Goddamn timezone jumping the past few weeks.
    I was an hour off too.  Oh well.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    It wasn’t that long ago that these AP drops were the reasonable way to snag a poster. It’s a real shame that these artist websites are getting botted to death now. 
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    It wasn’t that long ago that these AP drops were the reasonable way to snag a poster. It’s a real shame that these artist websites are getting botted to death now. 
    I have to say that this morning's sale went reasonably well.  I got on at 9am PST, fumbled around a bit, and was still able to snag this variant.  On his site there was a banner that showed how many were left.  I would say it took more than 5 minutes for the poster to be sold out...I was kind of shocked.  I have never had luck before on these drops...this seemed like you could get a print if you were on it--which makes me wonder if the "bots" played a part at all...
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,063
    I think the website just had issues with the amount of traffic, causing all those processing errors. 
  • Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 413
    It was something.. had processing 3 times.. watched those banner #s drop every time, then sold out
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    edited October 2021
    tdawe said:
    I have to say that this morning's sale went reasonably well.  I got on at 9am PST, fumbled around a bit, and was still able to snag this variant.  On his site there was a banner that showed how many were left.  I would say it took more than 5 minutes for the poster to be sold out...I was kind of shocked.  I have never had luck before on these drops...this seemed like you could get a print if you were on it--which makes me wonder if the "bots" played a part at all...
    I mean it went well and you could get one 5 minutes later because people kept on getting error messages, .  I had one in my cart from the second they dropped and until they sold out but was never able to checkout due to various error messages.   While we were all processing to get error messages, someone who wasn't as quick could have come in and checked out with no issues.  Thought it was something I was doing but it turns out it happened to a lot of people.  Sometimes glitches help you and sometimes they hurt you, congrats to those who scored one.
    Post edited by apirk72 on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Struck out, but I'm happy that I scored one at the festival. I don't even see it listed on ebeans yet.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    10271027 Posts: 10
    OK guys, I'm new to this poster drop business but I MUST get my son a copy of the Ohana Festival Bus poster... it was his first PJ concert and he obviously wants to memorialize it but the posters were sold out each day before we arrived at the merch tent (usually around 12 or 1!) So... I'm hoping you guys can help me snag one. Few questions:

Will the drops be on the Artist's website or pearljam shop? 
    I saw that some posters have already dropped, does that mean I missed it or should I keep refreshing?
    Is there a particular time they do the drops (e.g., top of the hour, 10AM, midnight PST)? Or is it completely random?

Lastly, if anyone is interested in a sale or trade I have the EV Ohana surfing picture from a couple years back that I'd be willing to trade for. Looks like it's going for $140 on eBay but I'd prefer to avoid ebay at all costs. I also have an EV zippo from last year's canceled shows and some other posters and pennants and a few other posters I'd be willing to part with (Home Shows '18, Wrigley, Fenway). Just let me know if you're interested. 

Thanks for the info everyone!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    1027 said:
    OK guys, I'm new to this poster drop business but I MUST get my son a copy of the Ohana Festival Bus poster... it was his first PJ concert and he obviously wants to memorialize it but the posters were sold out each day before we arrived at the merch tent (usually around 12 or 1!) So... I'm hoping you guys can help me snag one. Few questions:

I saw that some posters have already dropped, does that mean I missed it or should I keep refreshing?
    Is there a particular time they do the drops (e.g., top of the hour, 10AM, midnight PST)? Or is it completely random?

Lastly, if anyone is interested in a sale or trade I have the EV Ohana surfing picture from a couple years back that I'd be willing to trade for. Looks like it's going for $140 on eBay but I'd prefer to avoid ebay at all costs. I also have an EV zippo from last year's canceled shows and some other posters and pennants and a few other posters I'd be willing to part with (Home Shows '18, Wrigley, Fenway). Just let me know if you're interested. 

The VW drop is over.  Your best bet is probably ebay but give it a few weeks and prices should drop some.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    10271027 Posts: 10
    1027 said:

The VW drop is over.  Your best bet is probably ebay but give it a few weeks and prices should drop some.
    So it's just one and done? I saw that the variants were up on the artist's websites (but are sold out now). Did PJ also drop the regular VW poster? Anyway, thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to go ebay. But I can wait a few weeks. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    1027 said:
    1027 said:

So it's just one and done? I saw that the variants were up on the artist's websites (but are sold out now). Did PJ also drop the regular VW poster? Anyway, thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to go ebay. But I can wait a few weeks. Thanks for your help!
    Pearl Jam won't be selling any of the Festival Van posters in their shop, however, the Ohana website has its own merch page and historically the festival poster has gone up for sale there. That being said, this was a pretty tough poster to get so if the Ohana people sold out their entire allotment, I'm not sure they'll have more to post on the Ohana Merch website.