KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,040
    Processing payment and failed of course 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    What is faster than instantaneous?
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,059
    LOL, that was a fucking blur
    I got it all the way to cart and checkout (3 click screens) before it said sold out. Oh well. 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I mean, it's literally impossible to be any faster than I was.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

It was gone before it even hit the shop! Holy crap that was fast. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    F5'd. Icon came up with Sold out. :/
  • Options
    I got the Google Play checkout and thought I had a chance.

FUCK!
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 405
    I was on the all page came up as sold out. Maybe if you were on the Pearl Jam specific page it came up a few seconds earlier. With that few available certainly wasn’t counting on grabbing one. 
  • Options
    Yeah seemed slower coming up on the All page
  • Options
    NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    demetrios said:
    F5'd. Icon came up with Sold out. :/
    same. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    link93 said:
    I was on the all page came up as sold out. Maybe if you were on the Pearl Jam specific page it came up a few seconds earlier. With that few available certainly wasn’t counting on grabbing one. 

Which page did those who were able to add to cart? I was F5'ing https://www.ianwilliamsdesign.com/ intensely! Once the skateboard icon came up it had the Sold Out button on it.

• Options
    I was able to add it from the home page 
  • Options
    link93 said:
    I was on the PJ page, practiced checking out on few other posters, and did it as fast as humanly possible with insanely fast internet.

and yet still......screwed.
  • Options
    If the regular ones are selling for $500-$600 on eBay, who even knows what this one will go for.

I'm not implying that maybe there was some funny business here, but I'm NOt NOT saying it either.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    If the regular ones are selling for $500-$600 on eBay, who even knows what this one will go for.

I'm not implying that maybe there was some funny business here, but I'm NOt NOT saying it either.
    This crap has to stop. Artist drops are now impossible. I was right on with in in my cart and everything and it sold out instantly. It has to be bots getting them.
  • Options
    What is faster than instantaneous?
    being done before it started?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    I didn't even bother with this one today. Only 25 released? There was no way I was going to get one. Tomorrow's poster drop will hopefully be fruitful for me. I am just wanting a standard version, not any variant or anything.  
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Another "out of context" Quote of the Year contestant....may be the leader in the clubhouse--but not in the bedroom
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

This crap has to stop. Artist drops are now impossible. I was right on with in in my cart and everything and it sold out instantly. It has to be bots getting them.
    Or the artists slipping them out the back door.

These are not exactly regulated securities.

It's gotta be hard to sell for $100, when you know it's gonna be worth like 15X that amount on the secondary market.

I'll tell you right now, if I was the artist, I would do it myself.
  • Options
    DN36753DN36753 Posts: 128
    Got it from the home page had it in my cart, got all the way to the check out and click pay now and than it was sold out
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

It's gotta be hard to sell for $100, when you know it's gonna be worth like 15X that amount on the secondary market.

Agreed
  • Options
    DN36753 said:
    Got it from the home page had it in my cart, got all the way to the check out and click pay now and than it was sold out
    Same here
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,571
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Not trying to belittle your disappointment but Ian wouldn’t do that. He wouldn’t risk future work.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,250
    Saltzy23 said:

Eh, only 25 available with hundreds or thousands of people trying. Simple math that most aren't going to score. Doesn't have to be bots 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    It's  simple math.....literally hundreds if not thousands of attempts for 25.
    Odds are not good for the few of us who won't flip it on the bay.
    Kickflip maybe
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    It's  simple math.....literally hundreds if not thousands of attempts for 25.
    Odds are not good for the few of us who won't flip it on the bay.
    Kickflip maybe
    Nicely done.

You and SHZA are spot on. Odds were not high.
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    C’mon there were 25 of them.  Just remember that before we go full on witch hunt for these artists.  Literally no one should have had any expectations to get one.  I don’t know why they’d even sell such a small amount online and not just auction them off or something