Options

2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I'm torn between thinking what the Foo are doing is cool and still somehow being annoyed every time I see Dave Grohl. 
    annoyed or envious?
    Totally annoyed. The guy is everywhere all the time. Good for him but man he just bugs me. 
    I could really do without ever seeing him in a music doc again.  Doesn't matter what band there he is saying the exact same thing he said in the last.
  • Options
    I don’t get why people still have airline vouchers. It’s been almost 2 years. The better choice would have been refund or use it on another trip. 

Pretty sure the airlines are required to give refunds for those early 2020 dates. If you got talked into a voucher and waived the right to refund well time to take a trip somewhere. I wouldn’t wait for PJ.
    not everyone can afford to travel just whenever they want. my wife agreed to do another trip to see PJ in a city we've never been to, and we're committed to seeing it through. 

we weren't given the option to refund. it was use it by Dec 31/21 or lose it completely. we didn't get talked into anything. my wife was on the phone with them several times and spoke to several different people: no refunds. probably because we used our Avion points. 
    Ah yes using points would throw a wrench in any sort of refund. Well, at least you’re not out any actual dollars. 

I def understand your circumstance and hope you get to use the flight for PJ or something else fun. So many people here throw down for travel I (mistakenly!) didn’t even think of the person making a one time special trip splurge.

DOT does have a law saying if the airline cancels the flight, you are entitled to a refund in the original form of payment. They are apparently cracking down on the airlines not abiding. May be something to look in to.

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/refund-for-canceled-flight/
    The rules in Canada are a bit different.  I don’t know all the ins and outs but I know that.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,531
    I don’t get why people still have airline vouchers. It’s been almost 2 years. The better choice would have been refund or use it on another trip. 

Pretty sure the airlines are required to give refunds for those early 2020 dates. If you got talked into a voucher and waived the right to refund well time to take a trip somewhere. I wouldn’t wait for PJ.
    not everyone can afford to travel just whenever they want. my wife agreed to do another trip to see PJ in a city we've never been to, and we're committed to seeing it through. 

we weren't given the option to refund. it was use it by Dec 31/21 or lose it completely. we didn't get talked into anything. my wife was on the phone with them several times and spoke to several different people: no refunds. probably because we used our Avion points. 
    Ah yes using points would throw a wrench in any sort of refund. Well, at least you’re not out any actual dollars. 

I def understand your circumstance and hope you get to use the flight for PJ or something else fun. So many people here throw down for travel I (mistakenly!) didn’t even think of the person making a one time special trip splurge.

DOT does have a law saying if the airline cancels the flight, you are entitled to a refund in the original form of payment. They are apparently cracking down on the airlines not abiding. May be something to look in to.

The rules in Canada are a bit different.  I don’t know all the ins and outs but I know that.  
    I believe the rules here were a little more generous. I booked a return flight with Air Canada from Ft Lauderdale to Toronto but obviously never showed up for it. When the tour was cancelled I phoned Amex travel (since I booked with them) and asked whether I’d be better off asking for a voucher or just not doing anything until the dust settled. I decided to do nothing as I used a $200 travel credit to book so was only out $196 while others has it far worse. When the airlines started discussing refunds last year it didn’t seem I qualified so didn’t think twice as technically I never showed up for the flight. However this year when Air Canada announced refunds I phoned Amex travel and they requested a refund which was posted to my card in full.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,479
    They have scheduled the shows.  They just haven’t announced the dates.  They will.  Eventually.  

Source?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,543
    They have scheduled the shows.  They just haven’t announced the dates.  They will.  Eventually.  

Source?
    I would be surprised if the holds haven’t been out there for the last several months.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802

Source?
    I would be surprised if the holds haven’t been out there for the last several months.
    When they announced Ohana and stated 2020 shows would be scheduled for spring of 2022 they probably already had holds in place. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

they didn't cancel the flight. we cancelled due to the show being cancelled. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    biz999biz999 Posts: 172
    Sorta back on track, I just realized you can search by city (instead of venue) and see where the postponed PJ shows fall. Here's the Ottawa show

• Options
    biz999 said:
    Sorta back on track, I just realized you can search by city (instead of venue) and see where the postponed PJ shows fall. Here's the Ottawa show

There are alot of shows that are in that exact time-frame of a few days, there is no meaning to the placement of the TBDs
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 822
    TH113769 said:

I totally respect the band’s issue with Covid safety (if that is why there is no announcement), but the bottom line is Covid is going nowhere, although it is close to becoming endemic.  I was fortunately at Ohana both weekends and people were packed in as usual.  I didn’t hear of any “outbreaks” so I think the vaccine / testing policy worked well (plus being outdoors of course). 

The problem I have is that I have tickets for a bunch of shows that I would like to still attend, but it does help to know when those shows will be so I can plan life around them.  If there will be no spring tour then say so.  That’s fine – every other band is touring and I can make plans to see plenty of other bands I like.  I think an update of some sort given tickets have been sold for future dates is not an unreasonable request. 

It's very likely I caught covid from a vax'd person at Ohana (since most are vax'd) so I don't really think the vax/testing policy 'worked' and is anything more than another layer of 'liability insurance.'  That being said, I was just fine (like a weird cold) and am actually glad I got it and built up those natural antibodies.  I was just was really tired for a while and couldn't smell at all, and my taste was hardly there either.  I'd do it all over again tomorrow if they announced the new dates! 
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    biz999 said:

There are alot of shows that are in that exact time-frame of a few days, there is no meaning to the placement of the TBDs
    There’s some meaning - approximate date - but agree it can’t be taken at face value as the exact date because if it could then they would be in many places at once.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,254
    TH113769 said:

I totally respect the band’s issue with Covid safety (if that is why there is no announcement), but the bottom line is Covid is going nowhere, although it is close to becoming endemic.  I was fortunately at Ohana both weekends and people were packed in as usual.  I didn’t hear of any “outbreaks” so I think the vaccine / testing policy worked well (plus being outdoors of course). 

The problem I have is that I have tickets for a bunch of shows that I would like to still attend, but it does help to know when those shows will be so I can plan life around them.  If there will be no spring tour then say so.  That’s fine – every other band is touring and I can make plans to see plenty of other bands I like.  I think an update of some sort given tickets have been sold for future dates is not an unreasonable request. 

It's very likely I caught covid from a vax'd person at Ohana (since most are vax'd) so I don't really think the vax/testing policy 'worked' and is anything more than another layer of 'liability insurance.'  That being said, I was just fine (like a weird cold) and am actually glad I got it and built up those natural antibodies.  I was just was really tired for a while and couldn't smell at all, and my taste was hardly there either.  I'd do it all over again tomorrow if they announced the new dates! 

So,

1) You don't know where you caught COVID unless (maybe, if) the county notified you that you had been exposed. I'm going to guess that you have not enabled exposure notifications on your phone.

2) Seeing as how, thus far, you're the only person I've seen report on here that they attended Ohana and later tested positive, I'd say that the vaccine/ testing policy worked pretty damn well. Did you not hear what happened last year at Sturgis?

3) The state would not have reopened, and PJ would not be touring, without vaccines (I don't speak for the band, but I feel pretty comfortable assuming this)

4) While the viral load in vaccinated people is much higher with delta than with the wild variant, vaccinated people are less likely to become infected in the first place.

5) You do you, but given the standing advice that people who have had COVID get vaccinated anyway, because that natural immunity wanes pretty quickly, I think that it's dangerous to assume that you're now free and clear.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 919
    Ed said at Ohana they will play the postponed shows, period. The actual dates, we don't know yet, but logic says they are booked for spring like they announce this summer.  Europe 2022 dates are already booked. Not sure why people are confused. Will there be more shows, who knows. But there is a tour on the books for 2022.
  • Options
    DEGBTI said:
    Ed said at Ohana they will play the postponed shows, period. The actual dates, we don't know yet, but logic says they are booked for spring like they announce this summer.  Europe 2022 dates are already booked. Not sure why people are confused. Will there be more shows, who knows. But there is a tour on the books for 2022.
    who announced they are booked for spring? I thought they only said they were working on rescheduling them. 

and I think all of this speculation is due not to "confusion", but to wanting to know if we'll be able to use our travel vouchers or not. that's it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 822
    TH113769 said:

So,

1) You don't know where you caught COVID unless (maybe, if) the county notified you that you had been exposed. I'm going to guess that you have not enabled exposure notifications on your phone.

2) Seeing as how, thus far, you're the only person I've seen report on here that they attended Ohana and later tested positive, I'd say that the vaccine/ testing policy worked pretty damn well. Did you not hear what happened last year at Sturgis?

3) The state would not have reopened, and PJ would not be touring, without vaccines (I don't speak for the band, but I feel pretty comfortable assuming this)

4) While the viral load in vaccinated people is much higher with delta than with the wild variant, vaccinated people are less likely to become infected in the first place.

5) You do you, but given the standing advice that people who have had COVID get vaccinated anyway, because that natural immunity wanes pretty quickly, I think that it's dangerous to assume that you're now free and clear.
    I'm not interested in notifications because I don't care where I caught it.  People catch colds and will continue to until the end of time.  Nobody is free and clear from any risks in life.  People need to get/stay healthy to boost their immune system and move on with life and live music!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,777
    edited October 2021
    Feels like we are going in circles here.

There was an email sent out on July 19th within the 10C presale for Encore. This is what they said.

"Pearl Jam's 2020 North American tour dates are expected to be rescheduled for early 2022, and all tickets will be honored for the new show dates. Refunds for the 2020 North America tour are available at your point of purchase. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest information"

On top of this Quebec City Videotron Centre top guy Martin Tremblay said back on June 1st that they are currently working on the dates and he expects them to be February and March. He also said of the 21K seats for the arena 10K are still sold. 

This is really all we have aside from TM putting the dates as TBD and in the March time frame. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 919
    DEGBTI said:
    who announced they are booked for spring? I thought they only said they were working on rescheduling them. 

Pearl Jam announced it. Ed mentioned it too at Ohana. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Feels like we are going in circles hear. 

There was an email sent out on July 19th within the 10C presale for Encore. This is what they said.

"Pearl Jam's 2020 North American tour dates are expected to be rescheduled for early 2022, and all tickets will be honored for the new show dates. Refunds for the 2020 North America tour are available at your point of purchase. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest information"

On top of this Quebec City Videotron Centre top guy Martin Tremblay said back on June 1st that they are currently working on the dates and he expects them to be February and March. He also said of the 21K seats for the arena 10K are still sold. 

This is really all we have aside from TM putting the dates as TBD and in the March time frame. 

excellent. thank you. I honestly forgot/didn't know about the "early 2022" portion of it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:

Pearl Jam announced it. Ed mentioned it too at Ohana. 
    What did Ed say?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    The statement about the rescheduled shows happening in early 2022 is looking about as good as the “Check out our new single Can’t Deny Me from the upcoming Pearl Jam album” statement
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    The statement about the rescheduled shows happening in early 2022 is looking about as good as the “Check out our new single Can’t Deny Me from the upcoming Pearl Jam album” statement
    What has changed in the last 3 months to think this other than no dates have been revealed yet? 
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,017
    edited October 2021
    It was mentioned pages ago, but the Gigaton tour wasn’t announced until mid-January 2020.  It sucks regarding flight vouchers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we had a similar timeframe if the shows are to be spring 2022.
    In one of the Instagram live videos or podcasts Ament did when his solo record came out in august he specifically mentioned that they hoped by March everything would be a go. 

I remember the 2006 and 2010 spring tours that started in May weren’t announced until mid-March.  It’s not unprecedented that they announce shows 6-8 weeks prior to the first date of the tour.  It sucks for trying to plan travel but I’m assuming they’ll be playing shows in 2022 during a similar timeframe that the 2020 tour was initially scheduled and I’m not getting too excited about the silence when we could still be a couple months out from an announcement.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    The difference is what has happened between 1/2020 and now. If they think they can announce a post Covid tour 6 weeks before they start playing shows and sell them all out or even come close I think they’re mistaken. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,254
    TH113769 said:

So,

I'm not interested in notifications because I don't care where I caught it.  People catch colds and will continue to until the end of time.  Nobody is free and clear from any risks in life.  People need to get/stay healthy to boost their immune system and move on with life and live music!

People don't die from colds.
    Vaccines boost the immune system and allow people to stay healthy.
    Dead people don't buy concert tickets.
    Staying healthy when one is immuno-compromised is much harder than it is for the average person. Taking care of those who need our help and protection is why we even live together in social groups in the first place -- strength in numbers and all that.

You know, my apologies to everyone reading this thread. I'm so tired of having these arguments about basic science and public health policy. For what it's worth, Spartanacus and I both are in San Diego county. I just received the weekly county COVID update: 29 new deaths reported, one of whom was vaccinated, the rest unvaccinated. 81.5% of county residents over 12 are fully vaccinated and over 90% are at least partially vaccinated. Those are the facts.

I am ready for live music to return. But I lost patience with the "If you're scared, just stay home while I refuse to take precautions!" crowd a while ago -- around the time when it had been a year since I had seen my children, thanks to COVID.

I'll see myself out. And I'll wait for the email announcing tour dates instead of checking in here. I'm confident that the band will do what it wants to do, on its timeline, as that is how they have operated for the past 20+ years.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 580
    So in a county of over 3 million, 1 vaxxed person died over the course of a week? Sounds like a good thing, no?

I’m guessing we’ll hear about the tour after the new year.
  • Options
    This is starting to look like the Take 1 thread. Sea shut down another thread too. Let’s just stick to rumors please and not bash each other over covid opinions. I got covid from the SHN show, but I’m in no place to dictate a covid opinion on a PJ forum. Seems like we’re all antsy and I’m sure the info has been passed on to PJ management 😂

That said…

Anymore info on the Bruce tour rumored to be released tomorrow? If he’s playing indoor shows in March, maybe we can check off some open dates to similar arenas (i.e. MSG).
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    This is starting to look like the Take 1 thread. Sea shut down another thread too. Let’s just stick to rumors please and not bash each other over covid opinions. I got covid from the SHN show, but I’m in no place to dictate a covid opinion on a PJ forum. Seems like we’re all antsy and I’m sure the info has been passed on to PJ management 😂

That said…

Anymore info on the Bruce tour rumored to be released tomorrow? If he’s playing indoor shows in March, maybe we can check off some open dates to similar arenas (i.e. MSG).
    March 7th-12th is open for MSG. It would be awesome if that was filled with PJ and Bruce. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

That said…

March 7th-12th is open for MSG. It would be awesome if that was filled with PJ and Bruce. 
    Exactly, so if he’s 2 shows let’s say on the 7th and 8th. PJ could be the 10th and 11th
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,499
    ComeToTX said:
    The difference is what has happened between 1/2020 and now. If they think they can announce a post Covid tour 6 weeks before they start playing shows and sell them all out or even come close I think they’re mistaken. 
    I’m going to go out on a limb and assume sell outs or ticket sales in general aren’t a big concern for them at the moment. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,797
    ComeToTX said:
    I’m going to go out on a limb and assume sell outs or ticket sales in general aren’t a big concern for them at the moment. 
    Yea when you have a merch  like PJ , you don’t even need to tour.