Options

2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,305
    uglybabo said:
    uglybabo said:
    Can’t see Pearl Jam at Boston Calling, it’s like 2 weeks before Europe. 

If this fall is out, then would they reschedule in March/April of 2022?
    Does this forum have something against January/February or does the band flat out not play these months anymore? They used to have Nov-Feb shows in the past.  Just curious.  If they can't do fall.  We are on to winter.  Especially the west coast/southern states.  No need to dilly dally until spring!
    I would think it would be Australia or New Zealand in January or February. When’s the last time they toured North America in the winter?
    2013. The last time they has an album to promote. At least I consider Nov/ Dec basically winter. Even if it's not technically. 
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 182
    If it is going to be the Spring, I hope they announce the dates in the next couple of months. In the Fall, my wife is scheduling a student council trip for Chicago in the Spring and will need to start the logistics of booking that trip. We will both be going on the trip as chaperones, so I am needing to convince her to schedule around any potential PJ dates. We have tickets for STL, and I am going to try to pick up Nashville. 

Similar boat here, my wife and I are looking to reschedule our trip to Europe that was screwed in May 2020. I'd like to see what PJ plans to do so we can plan our trip around it since we're still sitting on tickets to STL as well. We're kinda thinking about rebooking Europe for this fall but I'm gun shy on doing so and then PJ gives us the makeup dates.
    Easy - schedule the Europe trip for summer 2022 ;)

The pickle is I'd like to go THIS year because my job let me roll over a week of vacation from 2020, only because of the pandemic, otherwise it's use it or lose it. So I'm sitting on a butt load of time off for 2021 and I could use a good chunk in Europe. I'd ALSO like to leave this job this year and if I start something new late this year/early next year, who knows what type of time off I'll have available to me if I have Europe 2022 on the list.

Being an adult sucks, haha.

I feel the struggle here. Good problem to have I suppose but ive been sitting on Hyde Park tix for a while now and was thinking about adding on Copenhagen, but ive also been anxiously waiting for an Australia tour. If they both happen in 2022, I will be forced to choose. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,364
    So technically it isn’t necessarily new info because Ohana is already reconfirmed and it could have just been a reference to that, but I was listing to SXM today and there was a sound byte from Jeff saying the band looks forward to playing live in September.  (Not an exact quote but words to that effect.)  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    Made in America Festival in Philly over Labor Day weekend? Lineup TBA. 
  • Options
    hollyberry1hollyberry1 Posts: 44
    Jeff's quote was playing live Outdoors in September - so they're still not giving us any hint of rescheduled and/or new shows beyond Ohana.  Hoping there are plans in the works!  
  • Options
    Billy Joel Detroit second Saturday in July 2021 just moved to second Saturday in July 2022.  Looks like the rescheduled notice period is down to about 6 weeks. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the GnR July stadium shows.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,590
    Just got back to DC from the Knicks game last night. They bumped it from 15k to 16k. Probably the loudest I ever heard MSG even at 80% capacity....and top 3 sporting event of all time for me. The thousands that dumped into the street after was an absolute party, some with masks, some without. Most people in the vaccinated sections followed the rule of wearing their mask in the concourse, of course there were a bunch that didn’t. But I gotta say, I never felt uncomfortable, and I don’t think anyone else did either. Everyone knew what they were getting into. I thought that when the person sat next to me I would cringe, not at all. Everyone was high fiving each other and screaming with spit coming out lol

Bring on MSG baby!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 307

Bring on MSG baby!
    Excactly! Just release the postponed 2020 tour with an added MSG show so that I can come over from Europe and celebrate my 40th in MSG together with my wife, Pearl Jam and 16k of Pearl Jammers 😎🤞
  • Options
    JABK said:

Bring on MSG baby!
    Excactly! Just release the postponed 2020 tour with an added MSG show so that I can come over from Europe and celebrate my 40th in MSG together with my wife, Pearl Jam and 16k of Pearl Jammers 😎🤞
    21,000 is full msg concert capacity 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    JABK said:

Bring on MSG baby!
    21,000 is full msg concert capacity 
    Even better! My bad...
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,003
    Just got back to DC from the Knicks game last night. They bumped it from 15k to 16k. Probably the loudest I ever heard MSG even at 80% capacity....and top 3 sporting event of all time for me. The thousands that dumped into the street after was an absolute party, some with masks, some without. Most people in the vaccinated sections followed the rule of wearing their mask in the concourse, of course there were a bunch that didn’t. But I gotta say, I never felt uncomfortable, and I don’t think anyone else did either. Everyone knew what they were getting into. I thought that when the person sat next to me I would cringe, not at all. Everyone was high fiving each other and screaming with spit coming out lol

Bring on MSG baby!
    I was there for game 1, and during halftime my buddy and I were hanging out (masked) in the concourse behind our section when a group of chuds came around chanting “TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!” They posted up right next to us, and I was legitimately concerned that they were going to start shit. They didn’t, but it was the only time I was uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    tdawe said:

Bring on MSG baby!
    I was there for game 1, and during halftime my buddy and I were hanging out (masked) in the concourse behind our section when a group of chuds came around chanting “TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!” They posted up right next to us, and I was legitimately concerned that they were going to start shit. They didn’t, but it was the only time I was uncomfortable. 
    Uncomfortable because you thought they were going to start shit? Or uncomfortable because of covid?
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,003
    tdawe said:

Bring on MSG baby!
    Uncomfortable because you thought they were going to start shit? Or uncomfortable because of covid?
    Oh, definitely the first one. 
  • Options
    MikeRed22MikeRed22 Posts: 35
    Foo Fighters will (likely) be announcing a tour on Tuesday. Let's go boys! 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,305
    MikeRed22 said:
    2 big ones tomorrow morning.  FF makes sense they had 2020 and canceled. With the switch from TBD to TBA on ticketmaster events, possibly PJ making noise!
  • Options
    MikeRed22 said:
    2 big ones tomorrow morning.  FF makes sense they had 2020 and canceled. With the switch from TBD to TBA on ticketmaster events, possibly PJ making noise!
    🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    MikeRed22 said:
    Was it really a switch? I don’t think I followed it too closely but I’m pretty sure my Apple Wallet PJ tix have said TBA for over a year.  Maybe they used to say TBD,  but I never noticed if so.  Any case, please announce something! 

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Ticketmaster is showing 2 Denver shows now.  An added show?
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,813
    CopperTom said:
    Ticketmaster is showing 2 Denver shows now.  An added show?
    One of them is for club level seating 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,640
    Music Midtown is on for the fall... tally up another one
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,054
    Music Midtown is on for the fall... tally up another one
    Lineup just released. No PJ. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,617

Guns N’ Roses 2021 Tour Dates

July 31 – Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium*
    August 3 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
    August 5 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
    August 8 – Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
    August 11 – Fargo, ND @ FargoDome
    August 13 – Missoula, MT @ Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    August 16 – Commerce City, CO @ DICK’S Sporting Goods Park
    August 19 – Los Angeles, CA @ Banc of California Stadium
    August 22 – Portland, OR @ Moda Center*
    August 25 – San Jose, CA @ SAP Center at San Jose*
    August 27 – Las Vegas, NV @ Venue to be announced*
    August 30 – Phoenix, AZ @ Phoenix Suns Arena*
    September 1 – Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center*
    September 4 – Napa, CA @ BottleRock Napa Valley^
    September 8 – Indianapolis, IN @ Lucas Oil Stadium*
    September 11 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena*
    September 12 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena*
    September 16 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Field
    September 18 – Milwaukee, WI @ American Family Insurance Amphitheater | Summerfest
    September 21 – St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center*
    September 23 – Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center*
    September 26 – Baltimore, MD @ Royal Farms Arena*
    September 29 – Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena*
    October 2 – Hollywood, FL @ Hard Rock Live Arena*
    October 3 – Hollywood, FL @ Hard Rock Live Arena*

This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,332
    I do appreciate that PJ seems to be holding off a bit, only because I'm not in the US, and the US seems a bit a head of the curve when it comes to having people who have had both shots.

I suppose this must go into their planning a bit, that lot's of people travel to their shows.   If they have them early, while the US might be back to normal, the places their fans travel from may not.  
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,617
    That’s really the only reason I can think of. They should let us know that though and give us a time frame. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Foo Fighters will be back on stage in 8 weeks 
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,949
    Zod said:
    I do appreciate that PJ seems to be holding off a bit, only because I'm not in the US, and the US seems a bit a head of the curve when it comes to having people who have had both shots.

I suppose this must go into their planning a bit, that lot's of people travel to their shows.   If they have them early, while the US might be back to normal, the places their fans travel from may not.  
    Why are they going ahead with Ohana then if that was the case? Plenty of travellers for that show not able to make it due to the border not likely to be open for them. 

I think it likely has more to do with inside vs outside and the uncertainty of inside and 100% being normal actually going to happen when they reschedule. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

Why are they going ahead with Ohana then if that was the case? Plenty of travellers for that show not able to make it due to the border not likely to be open for them. 

I think it likely has more to do with inside vs outside and the uncertainty of inside and 100% being normal actually going to happen when they reschedule. 
    I’m not there yet, but if the next couple weeks pass and we don’t even get a vague update or something saying they’re working on the dates, then I’m chalking it up to some sort of internal disagreement to be honest

They have had 14 months to think about the different scenarios, and the promoters have gotten the green light.  Something doesn’t add up if this drags out beyond mid to end of June.

The last couple of weeks, concert announcements have been rolling out by the day, and many days, by the hour.  So the silence makes less and less sense as the days go on.
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,526
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:

Probably because that festival is basically organized and created by Eddie, and there will be multiple artists at a smallish venue for a festival, so the crowds will be there.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    PJNB said:
    Is this the Quebec news? According to Facebook this show will be happening "this winter."

"...I changed by not changing at all..."